Next Single - 'Blame It On The Girls' - Out February 15th

mari62

Mika is very proud to announce that the next single from 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'

will be the riotious glammed-up stomper 'Blame It On The Girls'.

The single gets its release on Monday 15th February but you can watch

the eye-popping Nez-directed video on YouTube right

and right now.

MiKApro3_wlt_lo.jpg

In more good news -

Mika will take to UK TV screens to perform the song on BBC 1’s new primetime Saturday night dance show

‘So You Think You Can Dance’ on 30th January. Make sure you tune in.

More details on this fantastic single coming soon.

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/750/Next_Single_-_Blame_It_On_The_Girls_-_Out_February_15th

-------------------------------------------------------------

Listen To 'Blame It On The Girls' - The Remixes

It's only a few weeks now till the release of Mika's next single, the technicolour romp 'Blame It On The Girls',

and today we have a special present for you.

We've just uploaded five extra special remixes of the track to the music player on mikasounds.com

There are reworkings of 'Blame It On The Girls' from Wolfgang Gartner, Paul Woolford, Starsmith, Alalal and Anoraak.

So what are you waiting for?! Head over to the music player now and feast your ears on those brilliant beats!

'Blame It On The Girls' is released on February 15th, you watch the official video

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/755/Listen_To_Blame_It_On_The_Girls_-_The_Remixes

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=525832335

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!

T4p!!

The artwork is a bit...peculiar, so to call. I expected something totally different:aah:

But I'm happy this will be out in a little bit more than a month!!:woot_jump: (on my grandma's bday btw) One of my fav TBWKTM songs!!

Can we pre-order it somewhere??

WOW!!!

T4p!!

The artwork is a bit...peculiar, so to call. I expected something totally different:aah:

But I'm happy this will be out in a little bit more than a month!!:woot_jump: (on my grandma's bday btw) One of my fav TBWKTM songs!!

Can we pre-order it somewhere??

I had forgotten to add this sentence :blush-anim-cl:

Next Single - 'Blame It On The Girls' - Out February 15th

Mika is very proud to announce that the next single from 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' will be the riotious glammed-up stomper 'Blame It On The Girls'.

The single gets its release on Monday 15th February but you can watch the eye-popping Nez-directed video on YouTube right

and right now.

MiKApro3_wlt_lo.jpg

In more good news - Mika will take to UK TV screens to perform the song on BBC 1’s new primetime Saturday night dance show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ on 30th January. Make sure you tune in.

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/750/Next_Single_-_Blame_It_On_The_Girls_-_Out_February_15th

Ooooh, I love those paper cut-out clothes of the cover, so cute :wub2:

Have you guys noticed that all Mika's singles from new album have the blue-ish background? WAG had the darkblue/purple-ish background, Rain had lightblue waterdrops combined with darkblue background, and now BIOTG has the light blue/turquise background as well!

Just an observation...I pay attention to colours very much and analyze everything visually :aah:

He'll prolly do a few radio shows or live shows to promote this single.

I really hope that he doesn't :teehee:.

The tour schedule is intense enough as it is, and Mika is not the type of artist who just turns up at the gig in time to sing; He involves himself in it very intensely the whole day, so if he starts going around doing "extras" it will most likely impact some of his tour dates, and cause a repeat of the 2007 "cancellations catastrophe", which he certainly doesn't need...:boxed:

Have you guys noticed that all Mika's singles from new album have the blue-ish background? WAG had the darkblue/purple-ish background, Rain had lightblue waterdrops combined with darkblue background, and now BIOTG has the light blue/turquise background as well!

Just an observation...I pay attention to colours very much and analyze everything visually :aah:

hhmmm... didnt notise that before. Kinda strange since blue is one of my fave. colors :blink:

Love the background artwork w. all the male & female signs and smilies :mf_rosetinted:

Archived