Next Single - 'Blame It On The Girls' - Out February 15th

mari62

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How will we buy it, when we'll be in a queue outside the Olympia in Dublin?

Trying to remember how far the Virgin Megastore is from there!

The Virgin Megastore that was near O'Connell Street shut down years ago and the one in Henry Street is also gone. There's just HMV left.

The Virgin Megastore that was near O'Connell Street shut down years ago and the one in Henry Street is also gone. There's just HMV left.

It was the one on Henry Street I was thinking of .

Is the HMV in the Ilac centre?

It was the one on Henry Street I was thinking of .

Is the HMV in the Ilac centre?

It's on Henry Street (where the Ilac Centre is) not too far from the GPO Arcade. I usually go to the one in Grafton Street whenever I'm in town.

It's on Henry Street (where the Ilac Centre is) not too far from the GPO Arcade. I usually go to the one in Grafton Street whenever I'm in town.

Yes, I thought there was one there, remember seeing it last time I was over.

Might require an early dash round there, before going to queue.

He really needs to just skip BIOTG and release "Touches You" as a single. :aah:

I still want 'I See You' as a single. :wub2:

I was talking to my friend about this earlier (guys got the patience of a saint when I start going on about all things Mika related!), and I said I thought he may go on to one of these, as they were fairly popular.

But I guess he wanted to release BIOTG, as he had already done so in The States and Japan.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier (guys got the patience of a saint when I start going on about all things Mika related!), and I said I thought he may go on to one of these, as they were fairly popular.

But I guess he wanted to release BIOTG, as he had already done so in The States and Japan.

I just don't think it'll do well. The video's been out for a while now, so the video probably won't help much with promotion if everyone's seen it. I don't know....I just don't think it's strong enough as a single.

Touches You on the other hand.... :pinkbow:

Oh my gosh the artwork is so adorable!

Haha I remember I used to - okay, still have - a paper doll called Pantsy (except it's pronounced Patsy, the n is silent) and she has a closet full of costumes and...

Okay I'm getting off topic :blink: I hope BIOTG does well :/

Mika is very proud to announce that the next single from 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'

will be the riotious glammed-up stomper 'Blame It On The Girls'.

The single gets its release on Monday 15th February but you can watch

the eye-popping Nez-directed video on YouTube right

and right now.

MiKApro3_wlt_lo.jpg

In more good news -

Mika will take to UK TV screens to perform the song on BBC 1’s new primetime Saturday night dance show

‘So You Think You Can Dance’ on 30th January. Make sure you tune in.

More details on this fantastic single coming soon.

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/750/Next_Single_-_Blame_It_On_The_Girls_-_Out_February_15th

Awwww this is great!!! Thanks for posting.

I love the art for the single, it reminds me of one of those dressing games i used to play as a child LOL

I still want 'I See You' as a single. :wub2:

He really needs to just skip BIOTG and release "Touches You" as a single. :aah:

Yeah, I also think that he should do I See You. Still not convinced that if he released Touches You, as much as I love it, he wouldn't get slated for "copying George Michael" :sneaky2:, you know how people are.

Yeah, I also think that he should do I See You. Still not convinced that if he released Touches You, as much as I love it, he wouldn't get slated for "copying George Michael" :sneaky2:, you know how people are.

Whatever, at least it would get a lot of press mentions. :naughty:

Same here, so did I, which is why I love this artwork so much: it reminds me of my childhood :naughty:.

Girls, are we showing our age here? :teehee::roftl:

haha so it seems :naughty:

not me...:pinkbow: for I only found these dolls in the cupboard...:mf_rosetinted:

:dunno:..they might as well have been my mum's :biggrin2:

Isn't paper dolls one of those time less plays like dolls houses?:wub2:

I just don't think it'll do well. The video's been out for a while now, so the video probably won't help much with promotion if everyone's seen it. I don't know....I just don't think it's strong enough as a single.

I was thinking the same, you definitely have a point here!:wink2:

I do too! I love I See You. But it's Mika's decision to release BIOTG atm! I just hope he's made the right decision and it gets into the top ten at least!

He should release a ballad and I hope he picks this one in spring or so :teehee:

I do too! I love I See You. But it's Mika's decision to release BIOTG atm! I just hope he's made the right decision and it gets into the top ten at least!

Considering how badly 'Rain' did in the UK, I don't really see 'BIOTG' doing much better. It'll be a miracle if it even hits the Top 40, let alone the Top 20. :dunno:

Archived