Next Single - 'Blame It On The Girls' - Out February 15th

mari62

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same here :wub2:

Fab!! :thumb_yello:

I love the artwork, I used to LOVE those dolls where you put the clothes on themn when I was a kid. :blush-anim-cl:

So did I :teehee:

:woot_jump:

Same here, so did I, which is why I love this artwork so much: it reminds me of my childhood :naughty:.

Girls, are we showing our age here? :teehee::roftl:

nice! :biggrin2: love the artwork! :wub2:

wonder when it'll be out in germany... :mf_rosetinted:

Awww... The artwork looks brilliant! :naughty:

Love the artwork too :wub2:

I really hope that he doesn't :teehee:.

The tour schedule is intense enough as it is, and Mika is not the type of artist who just turns up at the gig in time to sing; He involves himself in it very intensely the whole day, so if he starts going around doing "extras" it will most likely impact some of his tour dates, and cause a repeat of the 2007 "cancellations catastrophe", which he certainly doesn't need...:boxed:

I agree... Hope no more cancellations. I'm afraid that the tour may be in danger if there are many promo gigs, as lovely as they are.

That cover reminds me of the cut out girls and clothes they used to have on the back of the girls comic Bunty!

How will we buy it, when we'll be in a queue outside the Olympia in Dublin?

Trying to remember how far the Virgin Megastore is from there!

I really hope that he doesn't :teehee:.

The tour schedule is intense enough as it is, and Mika is not the type of artist who just turns up at the gig in time to sing; He involves himself in it very intensely the whole day, so if he starts going around doing "extras" it will most likely impact some of his tour dates, and cause a repeat of the 2007 "cancellations catastrophe", which he certainly doesn't need...:boxed:

I agree... Hope no more cancellations. I'm afraid that the tour may be in danger if there are many promo gigs, as lovely as they are.
i fear too, that he'd grow weary doing promo during the tour

I so hope this one is bigger than WAG and Rain over here. (NZ) Silly nz music scene isnt getting into how awesome mika is.

Blame it on the girls should change that.

ps. the artwork is awesome. XD

Archived