Mika pétille à fond

Sephira

I find this article on the web is in french (sorry :wink2: ) . It's about a contract that Mika signed with coca cola and he give all the money of this contract to a charity organization :wub2: The original article come from a french magazine call "Challenges". If someone could translate in english fo non french speakers it would be nice :thumb_yello:

Mika pétille à fond : la preuve avec son nouveau clip, Blame it on the girls !

il y a 5 heures 28 min

Son album est sorti le 18 septembre 2009 et Mika fait toujours partie du classement des meilleurs ventes d'albums en France. Son deuxième essai, The Boy who knew too much vient même de regagner quelques places, sans doute grâce au succès de son single Rain (dont vous pouvez revoir le clip, ici !). En l'espace de deux ans, le chanteur s'est imposé comme une valeur sûre de la pop music dans le monde ; normal alors qu'il soit sollicité par des marques pour les représenter.

L'hebdomadaire Challenges nous apprend aujourd'hui que le chanteur originaire du Liban vient de signer un contrat avec une marque de boisson gazeuse... Un géant même, puisqu'il s'agit de Coca-Cola ! Le magazine économique ne donne aucun détail sur le montant du contrat entre Mika et son nouveau partenaire, mais la somme doit être substantielle. Ce que l'on apprend en revanche, c'est qu'à la demande de l'artiste, le cachet en question sera reversé à une association caritative... en intégralité !

C'est un don on ne peut plus généreux de la part de Mika. Il l'a bien méritée, sa statue au musée Grévin !

Thanks again for the translation:thumb_yello:

Posted by toy_girl_mika96

Mika sparkles at the bottom: the show with his new video, Blame it on the girls!

he has 5 hours 28 min

His album was released September 18, 2009 and Mika is still part of the ranking of the best-selling albums in France. His second essay, The Boy Who Knew Too Much is able to regain some places, probably due to the success of her single Rain (you can see the clip here!). Within two years, the singer has become a reliable value of pop music in the world, then it is normally requested by marks to represent them.

The Weekly Challenges tells us today that the singer from Lebanon has signed a contract with a brand of soft drink A giant even as it is Coca-Cola! The business magazine gives no details on the amount of the contract between Mika and his new partner, but the amount must be substantial. What one learns, however, that at the request of the artist, the stamp in question will be transferred to a charity ... in full!

This gift can not be more generous from Mika. He has earned his waxworks statue!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika sparkles at the bottom: the show with his new video, Blame it on the girls!

he has 5 hours 28 min

His album was released September 18, 2009 and Mika is still part of the ranking of the best-selling albums in France. His second essay, The Boy Who Knew Too Much is able to regain some places, probably due to the success of her single Rain (you can see the clip here!). Within two years, the singer has become a reliable value of pop music in the world, then it is normally requested by marks to represent them.

The Weekly Challenges tells us today that the singer from Lebanon has signed a contract with a brand of soft drink A giant even as it is Coca-Cola! The business magazine gives no details on the amount of the contract between Mika and his new partner, but the amount must be substantial. What one learns, however, that at the request of the artist, the stamp in question will be transferred to a charity ... in full!

This gift can not be more generous from Mika. He has earned his waxworks statue!

Bonus and pay tribute to the singer, here is the clip of Blame it on the girls, a single that released in February!

:biggrin2:

he has 5 hours 28 min

Bonus and pay tribute to the singer, here is the clip of Blame it on the girls, a single that released in February!

:biggrin2:

Thanks for english speakers :thumb_yello:

so what does that mean, we'll see him drinking and hear him mentioning coca cola all the time now? coca cola instead of ribena (or water) at the gigs? coca-cola-red clothes? a song with the lyrics "we drink not what you think we drink, we drink coca cola!"?! :lmao:

glad he chose coca cola and not pepsi, i don't like the taste of pepsi. :naughty:

so what does that mean, we'll see him drinking and hear him mentioning coca cola all the time now? coca cola instead of ribena (or water) at the gigs? coca-cola-red clothes? a song with the lyrics "we drink not what you think we drink, we drink coca cola!"?! :lmao:

glad he chose coca cola and not pepsi, i don't like the taste of pepsi. :naughty:

Me either! it makes my tongue dry!! :aah:

Diet coke and a pizza please

Diet coke and a pizza please

Well I say it's about time Coke forked out the cash. It's been 3 years already. :naughty:

Mika actually likes Coke, he's not just pimping it. I saw him drinking a can...and yes he was eating pizza at the same time. :wink2:

He was drinking Coke in an interview back in 07, so it's obviously something he likes.

Is the charity one of his choosing, or one that Coca Cola are behind, does anyone know?

When the hell did Mika sign with Coca-Cola, and why didn't we know?! :roftl:

That's what I was thinking too :roftl:

Me too :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting and translating this :thumb_yello:

And I guess this is something we can imagine him to do, very sweet.

Archived