Mika pétille à fond

Sephira

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find this article on the web is in french. It's about a contract that Mika signed with coca cola and he give all the money of this contract to a charity organization. The original article come from a french magazine call "Challenges". If someone could translate in english fo non french speakers it would be nice.

Thanks again for the translation.

Posted by toy_girl_mika96

Mika sparkles at the bottom: the show with his new video, Blame it on the girls!

he has 5 hours 28 min

His album was released September 18, 2009 and Mika is still part of the ranking of the best-selling albums in France. His second essay, The Boy Who Knew Too Much is able to regain some places, probably due to the success of her single Rain (you can see the clip here!). Within two years, the singer has become a reliable value of pop music in the world, then it is normally requested by marks to represent them.

The Weekly Challenges tells us today that the singer from Lebanon has signed a contract with a brand of soft drink A giant even as it is Coca-Cola! The business magazine gives no details on the amount of the contract between Mika and his new partner, but the amount must be substantial. What one learns, however, that at the request of the artist, the stamp in question will be transferred to a charity ... in full!

This gift can not be more generous from Mika. He has earned his waxworks statue!

T4P Sephira & toy_girl_mika96.:thumb_yello:

so what does that mean, we'll see him drinking and hear him mentioning coca cola all the time now? coca cola instead of ribena (or water) at the gigs? coca-cola-red clothes? a song with the lyrics "we drink not what you think we drink, we drink coca cola!"?!

glad he chose coca cola and not pepsi, i don't like the taste of pepsi. :naughty:

Bad mellody - you made me spit out a mouthful of coffee.:roftl::roftl:

I don't drink coke' date=' but it doesn't matter now. What he did is was simply amazing. :wub2:[/quote']

Me too Egle!

I drink Pepsi.

I am not surprised that Mika would keep it quiet or at least not shout it out to the world.:bow::clap:

But that doesn't mean that we can't!

MIKA GIVES BACK TO THE WORLD HE LIVES IN!

:toot::woot_jump::woot_jump::toot:

T4P Sephira & toy_girl_mika96.:thumb_yello:

Bad mellody - you made me spit out a mouthful of coffee.:roftl::roftl:

Me too Egle!

I drink Pepsi.

I am not surprised that Mika would keep it quiet or at least not shout it out to the world.:bow::clap:

But that doesn't mean that we can't!

MIKA GIVES BACK TO THE WORLD HE LIVES IN!

:toot::woot_jump::woot_jump::toot:

No Problem :pinkbow:

@Kodes 100

Am I right it was the third time you spit out your coffee while reading the forum? Gary you shouldn´t drink, it´s to dangerous for your computer and your clothes. :roftl:

If at least he'd spit coke over his keyboard...:mf_rosetinted:

wsmzb4.jpg

@Kodes 100

Am I right it was the third time you spit out your coffee while reading the forum? Gary you shouldn´t drink, it´s to dangerous for your computer and your clothes. :roftl:

Three times is only what I have shared here.:roftl:

It is hard on my clothes - I have learned to sit a bit back from my keyboard.:thumb_yello:

At least it is usually coffee - Pepsi goes in your nose & stings - too much information - sorry. :boxed:

I am a little better than WonkaWilly who "dances" in her car to Mika tunes - while driving.:yikes::yikes:

Three times is only what I have shared here.:roftl:

It is hard on my clothes - I have learned to sit a bit back from my keyboard.:thumb_yello:

At least it is usually coffee - Pepsi goes in your nose & stings - too much information - sorry. :boxed:

I am a little better than WonkaWilly who "dances" in her car to Mika tunes - while driving.:yikes::yikes:

I'd consider too much information if you'd state Coke would give you gas...:roftl:

I dance in my car to EVERY Mika tune, Touches You is the only lonely one that almost makes me crash...that thing is wiiiild...:naughty:

I normally skip it, to keep things safe, unless i see my mother in law crossing the road...:lmfao:

When it happens i put it louder and on repeat...:lmao:

I'd consider too much information if you'd state Coke would give you gas...:roftl:

I dance in my car to EVERY Mika tune, Touches You is the only lonely one that almost makes me crash...that thing is wiiiild...:naughty:

I normally skip it, to keep things safe, unless i see my mother in law crossing the road...:lmfao:

Carla you made me laugh out loud.:roftl::roftl:

I live on the lake & the young people skating all turned around.

Gee - I hope they didn't think I was laughing at one of them.:shocked::shocked:

It's the most dangerous song in the world!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived