Been living under a rock for sooo long

glorious revenge

Hmm, not exactly new here; I joined about a month ago....I think I'm a late fan...but nonetheless a fan:biggrin2:..well, I heard Grace Kelly in the car about two years ago and I was like who the hell is this??? As I listened to the lyrics, I kinda imagined a poor man begging a princess to marry him coz it says "I could be brown, I could be blue....Why don't you like me?":teehee:...recently I found out that my interpretation of Grace Kelly was completely wrong...that Mika was actually 'speaking' to the music companies and questioning their ways....nyways so when I first heard Grace Kelly, I did not immediately become a Mika-ette (Is that the term?)...I liked Happy ending better :)...but recently, I purchased Mika's second album-and that was all I had coz we were moving...so as you could imagine, I ended up listening to his songs over and over again:roftl:...I did have other songs in my ipod...but i was tired of them...and when I listened to "Touches you"....:shocked:.....:boxed:...:hypo:....:boing:...:pbjt:....lol...you get the picture...I had also purchased the LICM dvd with TBWKTM...so once we set up the dvd player, that's the first thing I watched...and and and...:jawdrop:..that's how stunning the live performance was...on TV!...I can only imagine what it must feel like to actually be at a concert...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, not exactly new here; I joined about a month ago....I think I'm a late fan...but nonetheless a fan:biggrin2:..well, I heard Grace Kelly in the car about two years ago and I was like who the hell is this??? As I listened to the lyrics, I kinda imagined a poor man begging a princess to marry him coz it says "I could be brown, I could be blue....Why don't you like me?":teehee:...recently I found out that my interpretation of Grace Kelly was completely wrong...that Mika was actually 'speaking' to the music companies and questioning their ways....nyways so when I first heard Grace Kelly, I did not immediately become a Mika-ette (Is that the term?)...I liked Happy ending better :)...but recently, I purchased Mika's second album-and that was all I had coz we were moving...so as you could imagine, I ended up listening to his songs over and over again:roftl:...I did have other songs in my ipod...but i was tired of them...and when I listened to "Touches you"....:shocked:.....:boxed:...:hypo:....:boing:...:pbjt:....lol...you get the picture...I had also purchased the LICM dvd with TBWKTM...so once we set up the dvd player, that's the first thing I watched...and and and...:jawdrop:..that's how stunning the live performance was...on TV!...I can only imagine what it must feel like to actually be at a concert...

Hi there! Mika is sensational live! I've also had the honour of meeting him twice, and that's an experience you never get over, because he is so wonderful to talk to.

He looks RIGHT INTO YOUR EYES and you feel like swooning! His speaking voice is just like it is in interviews on TV, absolutely dreamy!!

Have fun on the MFC and welcome!

Hi there! Mika is sensational live! I've also had the honour of meeting him twice, and that's an experience you never get over, because he is so wonderful to talk to.

He looks RIGHT INTO YOUR EYES and you feel like swooning! His speaking voice is just like it is in interviews on TV, absolutely dreamy!!

Have fun on the MFC and welcome!

Wow lucky you...did u meet him at a gig?- after a show??? Does he usually do that...I mean take time to meet his fans? Arghhh I wanna go to a shoooow:crybaby:

Hi there ... :bye:

Welcome to the MFC

Where do you live ... can't you go to any of the upcoming shows then .... :aah:

He is amazing live ... hope you get too see him soon .... he's unforgettable once seen :boing:

Wow lucky you...did u meet him at a gig?- after a show??? Does he usually do that...I mean take time to meet his fans? Arghhh I wanna go to a shoooow:crybaby:

Welcome to the crazy house!:roftl:

Yes, he does, after gigs. He chats and signs stuff, and as Marilyn says, he does look you right in the eye when he talks to you. Quite distracting I can tell you:naughty:

Welcome to the crazy house!:roftl:

Yes, he does, after gigs. He chats and signs stuff, and as Marilyn says, he does look you right in the eye when he talks to you. Quite distracting I can tell you:naughty:

Mika .... distracting .... never :lmfao:

:swoon:

Archived