Whats your weird fear or phobia??

pianogirlsammy

Spiders.

I'm better now, I can stand the little ones, but apart from those, spiders freak me out, to the point I can't even watch them on TV or pics :boxed:

Other bugs like centipedes also have the same effect. :shocked:

I'm also afraid of heights. It's kind of weird, cause I actually like watching the sea from the top of a cliff, or watching the landscape from the top of a tower, for example, but I start thinking of falling down, or letting objects fall, stuff like that, and I freak out a bit! :aah:

my friend same you but she is shrimp.

we never eat shrimp..ㅜ.ㅜ li like it....but don't

also afraid of heights. sometimes climb to the top of a mountain.

my heart seemed to shrink with fear

I am terrified of toilet doors. Yes, toilet doors!!! It's horrible cos they give me claustrophobia and I have to decide whether to lock the door and have a bad time or leave it open and risk someone entering. The first thing I do when I enter a toilet is check if there are spaces above or underneath the door to escape in case I get trapped. It's horrible!!

BTW, buttons are cool!! They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes!!!

The door opened, I'm afraid. so Look at stare door :biggrin2:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting lost (I have never been lost in my life, but I am always terrified that I will be.)

I have a fear of getting lost too...like in an unfamiliar building I'm afraid that I won't find my way back out. When I was in college I usually had to enter and leave a building through the same door every time (even if it meant walking through like a foot of snow :aah: ). If I approached the building from a different direction I'd have to go around to to that familiar door. The one time I played laser tag I was so scared that when the game ended I wouldn't be able to find the exit and that I would be trapped in there alone in the dark :shocked:

By the way, I don't know how "weird" the fear of spiders and bugs is.

It seems quite common.

Read the title of the thread, it says weird. :naughty:

Aww, but isn't it more fun being the general fear thread, it's getting more replies this way :bleh: anyway, now it's become the fears/superstitions thread :teehee:

hahaha seriously!! i have him convinced it's a stupid fear that will never come true!! haha!

haha mine too! especially the day before the colonoscopy!!

also running out of alcohol.

clowns scare me too! jonah (cliffpat) will quite literally freeze when he see's a clown. just stops everything he is doing and just stare at the clown. lol you can't snap him out of it for a good 5 minutes. haha. he's done this out in public twice with me. hahaha.

It takes a sissy to know another...:naughty:It's just a huge tube up your ass...that's what they say at least...:mf_rosetinted:

I don't drink alcohol...:no:

Bring me clowns, bring me spiders, bring me heights, i luuurv them, just take the damn tube away from me! :lmfao:

Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep...

You are sooo funny, Rivers...

:naughty:

Guest cliffpat
I'm afraid of the girl from "The Ring" movie. This movie is disgusting.

that girl! when i first saw that movie. i had nightmares about her crawling out of the tv every time i slept for 3 days. i barely slept! it was terrible!

that girl! when i first saw that movie. i had nightmares about her crawling out of the tv every time i slept for 3 days. i barely slept! it was terrible!

You too! I watched The Ring months ago and I'm still haunted by this little girl (how can parents let their children play in such movies??? :shocked:)

When I woke up in my dark room this morning, I had visions of the girl again

Apart from this film, I'm afraid of dogs (usually big ones, like rottweiler)

Guest cliffpat
You too! I watched The Ring months ago and I'm still haunted by this little girl (how can parents let their children play in such movies??? :shocked:)

When I woke up in my dark room this morning, I had visions of the girl again

Apart from this film, I'm afraid of dogs (usually big ones, like rottweiler)

haha! i know! their daughter will forever be known as the creepy ring girl! i get chills just thinking about it. i usually never get scared at scary movies but that little girl crawling out of that tv just freaked me out! i still have nightmares on occasion about her. i think if i had a tv turn on and that movie was playing at that very moment i would either pee my pants, cry, or die. possibly all 3. haha!

Oh, I had that with the girl from the grudge :teehee: Don't know if you've seen it, but when she's on the stairs! That's disgusting! She looks like a spider and she makes this awful noise with her throat! That noise! Awful! :shocked:

I'm afraid of bees, wasps, anything striped in yellow and black that flies, really. Might even be if Mika wore that pattern! :roftl: (did he?? :teehee:) During my childhood, not a year went by without one of those creepy animals stinging me at least once! :shocked:

Aha, maybe that's why Mika said so about orange and black? :naughty:

Oh, I had that with the girl from the grudge :teehee: Don't know if you've seen it, but when she's on the stairs! That's disgusting! She looks like a spider and she makes this awful noise with her throat! That noise! Awful! :shocked:

Luckily I havent seen it. Since the Ring I don't watch horrors. Never. I prefer to keep my aura clean :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
I have the same feelings. I usually laugh when I watch scary movies, but when the devilish characters are children, I don't laugh anymore... Have you already watched Esther?

yes!! evil children are very scary!! like damien! i could never name my child damien. i would just be waiting for him to turn evil. i've never seen esther! should i?

yes!!! that was creepy too!! *shivers*

i also hated the tooth fairy in the movie darkness falls.

yes!! evil children are very scary!! like damien! i could never name my child damien. i would just be waiting for him to turn evil. i've never seen esther! should i?

Yes, Damien is the name to be forgotten by tender mothers.

Damien, I remember that evil little boy too!! Fortunately I met a wonderful obstetrician called Damien 6 years ago.

Esther is a little girl, adopted by a family, and she is evil despite her angel looks.

Guest cliffpat
Yes, Damien is the name to be forgotten by tender mothers.

haha agreed!

Damien, I remember that evil little boy too!! Fortunately I met a wonderful obstetrician called Damien 6 years ago.

Esther is a little girl, adopted by a family, and she is evil despite her angel looks.

lol at least there is 1 good one!! haha

i will have to see it.

Yiiiikkkeeesss!! That beginning of that movie was so scary! :shocked: I've only watched the beginning :roftl:

I love that movie!! It's so scary, but that's why I love it! Actually it's my 2nd favourite horror movie of all time (behind the one and only Psycho on the 1st place); I named my rabbit after that girl... Samara :teehee: Because my bunny's all black too...

i cant go any where near Grave yards or Polystyrene :shocked:

I love graveyards, I find it so interesting walking through a graveyard and seeing all those memorials and names on them...Also those walks make me feel so peaceful.

Edited by keti