Whats your weird fear or phobia??

pianogirlsammy

ewwww i also hate people eating! I can not tolerate eating in a full food court! I dont eat meat so when I see people eating that fatty kfc chicken i wanna throw :puke:up Most of the time I end up eating in the parking...

The sound is just awful! :puking:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pretty hardcore arachnophobe, but that's not too weird. Living in Australia with arachnophobia is hardly fair though.

But I have a totally irrational fear of ibis birds. Well, for me it is rational, as they seem to want to attack me whenever I'm in their vicinity. And look at them... they are devil birds.

4011619183_be3c5702c7_z.jpg

That and I'm a little 'afraid' of baby corn. I think I'm allergic to it in some way, I'm convinced it gives me migraines. I won't touch anything it's come into contact with. Yes, I'm a little mad.

:naughty: that bird has a wicked long beak - if it was aggressive, i'd be afraid of it too!:aah:

But I have a totally irrational fear of ibis birds. Well, for me it is rational, as they seem to want to attack me whenever I'm in their vicinity. And look at them... they are devil birds.

4011619183_be3c5702c7_z.jpg

Oh we used to get something similar birds on the roof all the time in South Africa. They never attacked me though. :naughty:

skwaking-bird.jpg?w=510

The insects in the southern hemisphere are massive though. :shocked:

• 3 years later...

I have trypophobia (a fear of holes). It makes me feel sick and panicky thinking about it and when you google it, it comes up with a bunch of pictures that make me almost have a panic attack. 

Oh dear, that's quite extreme. :(

My worst fears are: deep water, spiders and enclosed spaces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...