• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few... but I can only remember some right now :naughty:

Buses, Monkeys and going anywhere on my own :teehee:

Oooh and lifts with no windows :boxed:

*cries* Monkeys! Well hopefully your not scared of Monkees. I don't like to go out on my own much either thoguh I've worked on that specific fear a lot.

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. :aah:

It can be horrible when you freak out about a little pain :aah: Last time it was really bad was in summer, I had proper panic attacks for about a week.

But worse than actual diseases is the nuclear thingy for me :boxed:

...but usually I'm normal, really :teehee:

Edited by MissPie

I am so sorry that I giggled at that. It was just so sweet with the one word and the little tears. But I can totally understand that fear. Clown wigs utterly freak me out, so I can imagine how all wigs must make you feel and it's horrible. I am OK with most kinds of wigs, but when they are big and curly and bouncy, it really bothers me. Freaking clowns. :sneaky2:

:huglove:

It's okay. :naughty: Clown wigs are the least of my worries, since they don't looks real. But the hair pieces/wigs that looks real...:shocked::no:

Oooh and lifts with no windows :boxed:

I hate elevators of any kind. With no windows: a small box. With windows: a small box that I can see where I'll fall to my death. A lose-lose situation. :teehee:

Dead animals. :aah:

Im not scared of any living animals, not of spiders, mice, snakes - i'd love to have a snake - but dead animals freak me out

even dead humans dont do that to me :dunno:

One time I was looking online for photos of animals on flickr.

There's a group for dead animals of flickr.

What the heck? WHY? :tears::huh:

• 4 months later...

BUMP because I was thinking of the people who are afraid of clowns ha ha, and I wanted to open a thread about phobias, but then realised this one existed so....

I have the phobia of sharks. Yet I know my chances of meeting on are very low. Phew. But really, just seeing a picture of a shark gives me the chills. I hate it. And those eyes! Have you ever seen sharks' eyes! brrrrr :bored:

I also hate slugs, worms and sea cucumbers... Well everything that resembles slugs and is viscous urgh. It's not fear like people who are afraid of spiders, it's just plain disgust :puking:

And I hate phoning too. Especially in English. Hate it.

BUMP because I was thinking of the people who are afraid of clowns ha ha, and I wanted to open a thread about phobias, but then realised this one existed so....

I have the phobia of sharks. Yet I know my chances of meeting on are very low. Phew. But really, just seeing a picture of a shark gives me the chills. I hate it. And those eyes! Have you ever seen sharks' eyes! brrrrr :bored:

I also hate slugs, worms and sea cucumbers... Well everything that resembles slugs and is viscous urgh. It's not fear like people who are afraid of spiders, it's just plain disgust :puking:

And I hate phoning too. Especially in English. Hate it.

I don't really like being on the phone either. :aah:

I hate spiders, jelly fish and insects.. I am terrified of them. :roftl:

I have a fear of getting older.. not like Bella from Twilight, but I just hate to think of having wrinkles and needing help to do anything and people saying things like "spend time with me because I could die any day now" I hate the thought of that. :emot-sad::huh:

I don't really like being on the phone either. :aah:

I hate spiders, jelly fish and insects.. I am terrified of them. :roftl:

I have a fear of getting older.. not like Bella from Twilight, but I just hate to think of having wrinkles and needing help to do anything and people saying things like "spend time with me because I could die any day now" I hate the thought of that. :emot-sad::huh:

Cockaroaches........... AH!

And i am a bit of a hypochondriac if thats the word. Every pain and sniffle i get i think might kill me:aah:

Same :naughty: I often get told that I worry way too much :naughty:

Me too.. :lol3:

:naughty: Horrible, isn't it?

Most of my worries end up with panic attacks :huh: Not as bad as I used to be though :naughty:

Another phobia is that someone around me has died. I always have to check to see if they're breathing, whether it's my mum, my brothers, my sister or a friend that's staying the night :huh:

:naughty: Horrible, isn't it?

Most of my worries end up with panic attacks :huh: Not as bad as I used to be though :naughty:

Another phobia is that someone around me has died. I always have to check to see if they're breathing, whether it's my mum, my brothers, my sister or a friend that's staying the night :huh:

Yeah.. I have panic attacks at doctor's offices.. I hate them.. :huh: I don't mind if they are in normal clothes.. but if a stethoscope or anything related to medical stuff, I will immediately freak out.. :blink:

I always worry after my dad goes to work if I hear a boom, I feel like he had a car wreck or something.. it's creepy. especially it was snowing and icy outside and I heard a huge boom, but he called later and said he got to work safely.. it scared me so much though, i started crying.. :aah:

Yeah.. I have panic attacks at doctor's offices.. I hate them.. :huh: I don't mind if they are in normal clothes.. but if a stethoscope or anything related to medical stuff, I will immediately freak out.. :blink:

I always worry after my dad goes to work if I hear a boom, I feel like he had a car wreck or something.. it's creepy. especially it was snowing and icy outside and I heard a huge boom, but he called later and said he got to work safely.. it scared me so much though, i started crying.. :aah:

I know the feeling. The only thing that really, really scares me is the thought of something happening to my family. :huh:

me

well

i gesus

i wurry over the tinest deatle

letting people in

poeple hurting me/my fanily/my friends

lonlyness

dieing alone

ballons

fierworks

the word love,hate, and when peolle say that something is gay when they mean weard

trantulers

cookles tomarto skin

bananer chrisps

crualty

and a lot more

I know the feeling. The only thing that really, really scares me is the thought of something happening to my family. :huh:

Me too.. I argue with them alot, but they're still my family, and I would be so devastated if something happened to them.. :sad:

Okay.. let's think happy now.. Lol.

me well

letting people in

poeple hurting me

lonlyness

dieing alone

ballons

fierworks

the word love,hate, and when peolle say that something is gay when they mean weard

trantulers

cookles tomarto skin

bananer chrisps

crualty

and a lot more

I know what you mean by dying along..

Me too.. I argue with them alot, but they're still my family, and I would be so devastated if something happened to them.. :sad:

Okay.. let's think happy now.. Lol.

I know what you mean by dying along..

Yeah :huh: I agree :naughty: It's depressing to talk about :naughty:

I'm hoping to leave school soon to be home schooled. But I'm worried about losing my friends :huh: