Whats your weird fear or phobia??

pianogirlsammy

first, butterflies and spiders :bored:

Secondly, just discovered yesterday, anyone who say offensive comment of Mika to me :bored: Irritating as well as offensive.

Edit: another one! I hate people who get their hand anywhere near my ears/neck/back :bored: I get tickled even though if they haven't touched me :huh:

Edited by mikahepburn

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of fears, many of them are common, like spiders, bees, heights/deep water, anything to do with hospitals, social interaction :blush-anim-cl: . . .

But my weird one, wet cement. As a young child I had dreams about being buried alive in wet cement, so I get panicky around it. Especially in cement trucks, I once almost drove off the road because I had turned a corner and ended up behind a cement truck.

some of you might have know this, that I'm totally terrified with Catholic church statues :boxed: and myself is a Catholic, so I don't know how to deal with it later in life. Once I went to the Notre Dame in Montreal, and the statues in there totally scare the heck out of me, that I cried: :blink:

Insects. Even ants. If I see one ant in my room, I have to check everywhere in case there are more. I'm scared that they'll eat me while I'm sleeping or something.:blink:

Also, I just can't look outside of a window when it's dark outside. I feel like I'd see something terrible happening outside, or that I'm going to see someone staring at me or spying on me. Kinda weird, I know. But it just freaks me out. In our previous house my bed was facing a window and I couldn't sleep at night. I changed rooms with my sister in the end. -_-

Same here! Although just having my toes under the blanket isn't enough for me, I need to tuck them there so that if I move my feet they don't get exposed. I've been doing this since I was a kid because I used to have a cat that would bite my toes while I was sleeping if they weren't properly hidden from him. :roftl:

I do the same thing! Who knows what's at the end of the bed. :naughty:

a needle. afraid of all needles

This has always fascinated me. What is it about them that make you scared? Is it the pain they can cause? Or the fact that if they're already used they can carry dangerous diseases?

I know everyone will think I'm disgusting but I don't mind needles. I love getting pierced. :teehee:

This has always fascinated me. What is it about them that make you scared? Is it the pain they can cause? Or the fact that if they're already used they can carry dangerous diseases?

I know everyone will think I'm disgusting but I don't mind needles. I love getting pierced. :teehee:

I think that the fear of needle is usually they think that would be painful (I think like that) :dunno:

hmmm... I guess I'll never grow up :teehee:

Well needles and blood are probably one of the very rare things I'm NOT afraid of. :aah: In addition to my forementioned fear of maps I'm also afraid of swimming in lakes (because you never know what's in there with you :shocked: ), insects of all kinds, darkness etc. :teehee:

Well needles and blood are probably one of the very rare things I'm NOT afraid of. :aah: In addition to my forementioned fear of maps I'm also afraid of swimming in lakes (because you never know what's in there with you :shocked: ), insects of all kinds, darkness etc. :teehee:

I guess I share this with you.. The only place where I like to swim is a pool. :biggrin2:

I hate them for example if I get a jab. I hate to let something sharp get into my skin...it´s actually not the pain...otherwise I could have said I`m afraid of the pain I feel when I get stung...

I just feel so vulnerable when I set there and a doctor (I´m not afraid of them) takes out a syringe with that needle on it... just groose

now I feel weird:aah:

I guess I share this with you.. The only place where I like to swim is a pool. :biggrin2:

Same here! :teehee:

I hate them for example if I get a jab. I hate to let something sharp get into my skin...it´s actually not the pain...otherwise I could have said I`m afraid of the pain I feel when I get stung...

I just feel so vulnerable when I set there and a doctor (I´m not afraid of them) takes out a syringe with that needle on it... just groose

now I feel weird:aah:

Aww, you're not weird! I actually think that the fear of needles is quite common, I know quite a few people who have that fear too.

Same here! :teehee:

Aww, you're not weird! I actually think that the fear of needles is quite common, I know quite a few people who have that fear too.

yeah.I know a few people who are afraid of that stuff too.

It´s not that I´m freakin out by the thought of needles or something... and thank god I`m healthy and don´t need that stuff often:blush-anim-cl:

Huh. Anyhow I love needles :roftl: I have a huge phobia of snails and squids. Even thinking about them can make me cry or go mad, its really bad and people laugh about me :boxed: Soon therell be several talks in our scool by other students about bone-less animals and of course theyre taking exactly these animals.. I guess I'll stay at home these days, better than to have to be sent to a psychatrist.. :huh:

lately my fear for Mika's life has been getting worse. every time i see a video, such as the sledding vlog or when he's canyoning, i think something like 'omg what if the careens off the mountainside' or 'omg what if he falls off and hurts himself!'. even though i know it happened in the past, my head still pictures it happening & my heart stops a little :( if something happened to him... nevermind i can't even think of that! :tears:

when i fly next week i think i'll be less scared than every time i think of Mika in a plane! he should make all his collaborators come to him :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

my fears

Fear of silence at night.

Horror movies.

Bugs.

I usually I arrive late everywhere, but there are times that I have fear of being late to certain places.

A few days ago

I dreamed that I was late for a show of Mika and I ended up watching from the roof of a building :shocked: was a bit frustrating :huh:

my fears

Fear of silence at night.

Horror movies.

Bugs.

I usually I arrive late everywhere, but there are times that I have fear of being late to certain places.

A few days ago

I dreamed that I was late for a show of Mika and I ended up watching from the roof of a building :shocked: was a bit frustrating :huh:

your not lonely me to I have fear of silence at night !! I have not very fear of horror movies but after I have a so big imagination and now I'm scare XD

My worst phobia is probably birds! I hate them! :hair:

Then there's the sound of people eating, i think its disgusting! Euw! I could throw up everytime i hear somebody eating, which is a bit of a problem since i'm a cook :(

Uhmm.. Oh! also theres spiders, dentist, heights, gettin' bitten by any kind of animals except dogs, and people using their teeths to open stuff! :shocked:

I know some are quite normal others strange :b

I'm a pretty hardcore arachnophobe, but that's not too weird. Living in Australia with arachnophobia is hardly fair though.

But I have a totally irrational fear of ibis birds. Well, for me it is rational, as they seem to want to attack me whenever I'm in their vicinity. And look at them... they are devil birds.

4011619183_be3c5702c7_z.jpg

That and I'm a little 'afraid' of baby corn. I think I'm allergic to it in some way, I'm convinced it gives me migraines. I won't touch anything it's come into contact with. Yes, I'm a little mad.

My worst phobia is probably birds! I hate them! :hair:

Then there's the sound of people eating, i think its disgusting! Euw! I could throw up everytime i hear somebody eating, which is a bit of a problem since i'm a cook :(

Uhmm.. Oh! also theres spiders, dentist, heights, gettin' bitten by any kind of animals except dogs, and people using their teeths to open stuff! :shocked:

I know some are quite normal others strange :b

ewwww i also hate people eating! I can not tolerate eating in a full food court! I dont eat meat so when I see people eating that fatty kfc chicken i wanna throw :puke:up Most of the time I end up eating in the parking...