Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mellody76 @mikasounds belfast was alright but dublin blew me away, thanx for this totally amazing+magical show tonight!! ps: yay for gray skelly! xD less than a minute ago from web

She just twitted me saying she's postng a report even tonight...:mf_lustslow:

grr, i hate that stupid internet connection here at the hostel! keeps disconnecting. gonna write a little (well, let's see...) report now, but for a start: http://www.twitpic.com/13igp8 :wub2: (sorry bout the watermark, gonna post it with only my usual small watermark once i'm back home).

Karin ... you're amazing. :wub2:

what did you write about for 10 pages when you didn't even get a report yet! :aah: oh ok it's mfc, i forgot... :doh::naughty:

ok, well you read my tweets, it was absolutely amazing and magical! :wub2: it was the small stage version, which actually didn't seem that much smaller to me, anyway it was without the pages coming down+special effects, but instead just a videoscreen that looked like that book. now that was the background. but it was mika who made the difference to saturday. :wub2: they had changed the setlist, same songs but different order, big girl was 2nd after rain, and that somehow felt much better! he did the biotg singing competition (we won, ha! :biggrin2:), and also introduced the band this time - he introduced martin as david and when he realized corrected his mistake and then as his own "introduction" said "and i'm a twat!", and was laughing his a** off. :lmfao:

he played the piano, but always just for half of the songs. i liked that, so we got both the piano playing AND the mika at front of stage, perfect! :thumb_yello: he was wearing that feather waist thingie. :wub2: and for the encore the white jacket with the voodoo mask. for the LT intro, gray skelly came on! :biggrin2: but she had no interaction with mika like it used to be, just dancing across the stage.

mfcers got to be bg+lg, taruslady, bianka and, not sure, was it shaza? i'm bad with names, sorry. they got to rehearse with mika for half an hour, and met him backstage afterwards. but i'm sure they'll tell you their full story when they're online! :biggrin2:

and someone special finally got her special mika moment. :wub2: but i'm not going to say more, if she wants to report, she will.

damn,too many smileys, so this was pt1

what did you write about for 10 pages when you didn't even get a report yet! :aah: oh ok it's mfc, i forgot... :doh::naughty:

ok, well you read my tweets, it was absolutely amazing and magical! :wub2: it was the small stage version, which actually didn't seem that much smaller to me, anyway it was without the pages coming down+special effects, but instead just a videoscreen that looked like that book. now that was the background. but it was mika who made the difference to saturday. :wub2: they had changed the setlist, same songs but different order, big girl was 2nd after rain, and that somehow felt much better! he did the biotg singing competition (we won, ha! :biggrin2:), and also introduced the band this time - he introduced martin as david and when he realized corrected his mistake and then as his own "introduction" said "and i'm a twat!", and was laughing his a** off. :lmfao:

he played the piano, but always just for half of the songs. i liked that, so we got both the piano playing AND the mika at front of stage, perfect! :thumb_yello: he was wearing that feather waist thingie. :wub2: and for the encore the white jacket with the voodoo mask. for the LT intro, gray skelly came on! :biggrin2: but she had no interaction with mika like it used to be, just dancing across the stage.

mfcers got to be bg+lg, taruslady, bianka and, not sure, was it shaza? i'm bad with names, sorry. they got to rehearse with mika for half an hour, and met him backstage afterwards. but i'm sure they'll tell you their full story when they're online! :biggrin2:

and someone special finally got her special mika moment. :wub2: but i'm not going to say more, if she wants to report, she will.

damn,too many smileys, so this was pt1

Thnak you SOOOOOOOO much for the report!!!!!!

pt2:

i made a right fool out of myself at the m+g. john told us to get in line, i was first. i thought all the time, if mika comes out, DON'T say "nice to meet you" - of course that was exacty what i said! :doh: i meant it in the sense of "i love meeting/seeing you", but well i guess that expression just means when you meet someone new, babs already teased me about it when i said it to her on friday. :naughty: anyway, mika pulled a funny face and mocked me "nice to meet you!" - arrgh! :aah: i was like :doh: why doesn't my brain work properly when he's there?! :aah: anyway, he had a closer look at the cape of my costume, but then quickly went on to sign tiibets photo and told us he didn't have much time. but later he started taking pix with ppl, so it didn't look like he was in that much of a hurry. he wasn't in the mood for chatting though, he looked really happy, but wanted to get through rather quickly.

oh, and about the show again, there wasn't a grand piano like in belfast, but just the electric one, which stood on the left side this time. :wink2: the venue was really beautiful+rather small.

gonna upload 2-3 more pix now, then off 2 bed.

pt2:

i made a right fool out of myself at the m+g. john told us to get in line, i was first. i thought all the time, if mika comes out, DON'T say "nice to meet you" - of course that was exacty what i said! :doh: i meant it in the sense of "i love meeting/seeing you", but well i guess that expression just means when you meet someone new, babs already teased me about it when i said it to her on friday. :naughty: anyway, mika pulled a funny face and mocked me "nice to meet you!" - arrgh! :aah: i was like :doh: why doesn't my brain work properly when he's there?! :aah: anyway, he had a closer look at the cape of my costume, but then quickly went on to sign tiibets photo and told us he didn't have much time. but later he started taking pix with ppl, so it didn't look like he was in that much of a hurry. he wasn't in the mood for chatting though, he looked really happy, but wanted to get through rather quickly.

oh, and about the show again, there wasn't a grand piano like in belfast, but just the electric one, which stood on the left side this time. :wink2: the venue was really beautiful+rather small.

gonna upload 2-3 more pix now, then off 2 bed.

Aww, even mika-pros get nervous, haha :aah:

Sounds lovely

m+g, before he took his hoodie off: http://www.twitpic.com/13iuuo

gig pix:

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixzn

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixro

http://www.twitpic.com/13iydr

http://www.twitpic.com/13iyl5

oh yes, and bout imma's snake, it was a soft toy that mika hung around her neck, during gk iirc. real life boa constrictor size. :naughty: and imma looked quite surprised by that. :naughty:

now really off to bed! night all! :biggrin2: