Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But more interesting stuff, that tweet was directed AT Buckbeakbabie, and it was from a quite obviously fake account. http://twitter.com/oldwimmins

Somebody's being pathetic. And it looks to me like it's idontbelieveinu, because that account is also fresh as a daisy. What the hell is going on?

it does not deserve a second of our attention....let's move on and wait for reports/pics/vids...and all that jazz!

But more interesting stuff, that tweet was directed AT Buckbeakbabie, and it was from a quite obviously fake account. http://twitter.com/oldwimmins

Somebody's being pathetic. And it looks to me like it's idontbelieveinu, because that account is also fresh as a daisy. What the hell is going on?

This is really nasty- but I guess I'm old and younger people will just find it pathetic :dunno: hope so anyway. Mika gigs should be FUN- for everyone who buys a ticket, but especially people I care about

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I actually meant the real news about Haiti, Iraq and the economic crisis!

But I'm back here so can't claim the moral high ground.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah there is THAT kind of news, but you know, there's also gig news. :teehee:

it does not deserve a second of our attention....let's move on and wait for reports/pics/vids...and all that jazz!

No, you're right. Let's just wait for some lovely pictures. :biggrin2:

This is really nasty- but I guess I'm old and younger people will just find it pathetic :dunno: hope so anyway. Mika gigs should be FUN- for everyone who buys a ticket, but especially people I care about

It IS nasty, but it's also extremely sad. How many twitter accounts does one person need to have? And how much spare time to run them all? Honestly, it's a load of old sh*t and someone needs to get a life and grow up.

Sorry ... nut you don't have to worry ... I'm proven wrong ... Mika is really THE best with his fans!!!! :fangurl;

I really hope you'll get your moment :wink2:

Well, everything looks amazing girls. Thanks for the pics and reports so far.

And Katrien, Keti and I wish our first Mika mom:wink2:ent ever in Berlin. Bear with us.

And now Jazzy's Oldwimmins link has stopped working. Charliesomeone had lots of tweets from Christine and Blue Sky

I feel a beardstroking smilie would come in handy at this point...and yeah, Beirut27 was trying to say that Oldwimmins was Christine and Sara...I mean obvs I don't know them inside out, but I do know they have much more interesting things to be doing. Psssht.

No issues with queueing. Only some rude people, who arrived at 5 PM and didn't want to queue after those who arrived in the morning, because "they couldn't arrive earlier because of work" or something. Really can't understand how people can think that way, sorry :blink: All MFCers arrived early and had good places.

Fantastic gig :fangurl: The whole band was like on fire, loved it. Mika was really full of energy, relaxed and in a good mood. I think the whole band was more relaxed, and as they saw Mika's energy they answered to it. Sorry, really bad English, don't know how to say it. Small things, Mika giving small signs to the band and everything went smoother than in Belfast.

Still, I loved both gigs. Belfast was more impressive for me, because I saw the new stage setting for the first time. His outfit was more stylish there (without dead parrots :teehee:). Also, I think Dr John was better in Belfast, because Mika was acting more, doing funny faces etc. But it was great in Dublin too, I'm just uploading my vid, should be ready soon (I'm at the airport in Frankfurt, hate this place :sneaky2:) I love the new intro for WAG :wub2: Simply love it. Happy Ending was brilliant in both places, I filmed it yesterday. I think Mika had more energy in Dublin, because he wasn't nervous at all, but very relaxed. Mika is dancing somehow differently than earlier, he is very relaxed :biggrin2:

Sorry, I'm so full love at the moment :blush-anim-cl: Haven't slept properly for days, so forgive all my spelling errors etc.

Edit:

Dr John (still processing, it will be better)

Edited by tiibet

No issues with queueing. Only some rude people, who arrived at 5 PM and didn't want to queue after those who arrived in the morning, because "they couldn't arrive earlier because of work" or something. Really can't understand how people can think that way, sorry :blink: All MFCers arrived early and had good places.

Fantastic gig :fangurl: The whole band was like on fire, loved it. Mika was really full of energy, relaxed and in a good mood. I think the whole band was more relaxed, and as they saw Mika's energy they answered to it. Sorry, really bad English, don't know how to say it. Small things, Mika giving small signs to the band and everything was smoother than in Belfast.

Still, I loved both gigs. Belfast was more impressive for me, because I saw the new stage setting for the first time. His outfit was more stylish there (without dead parrots :teehee:). Also, I think Dr John was better in Belfast, because Mika was acting more, doing funny faces etc. But it was great in Dublin too, I'm just uploading my vid, should be ready soon (I'm at the airport in Frankfurt, hate this place :sneaky2:) I love the new intro for WAG :wub2: Simply love it. Happy Ending was brilliant in both places, I filmed it yesterday. I think Mika had more energy in Dublin, because he wasn't nervous at all, but very relaxed. Mika is dancing somehow differently than earlier, he is very relaxed :biggrin2:

Sorry, I'm so full love at the moment :blush-anim-cl: Haven't slept properly for days, so forgive all my spelling errors etc.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou

Fantastic gig :fangurl: The whole band was like on fire, loved it. Mika was really full of energy, relaxed and in a good mood. I think the whole band was more relaxed, and as they saw Mika's energy they answered to it. Sorry, really bad English, don't know how to say it. Small things, Mika giving small signs to the band and everything was smoother than in Belfast.

Thanks for the report tiibet:flowers2: cant wait to see your vids.

nice to hear that the parrot is back:biggrin2::roftl:

Fantastic gig :fangurl: The whole band was like on fire, loved it. Mika was really full of energy, relaxed and in a good mood. I think the whole band was more relaxed, and as they saw Mika's energy they answered to it. Sorry, really bad English, don't know how to say it. Small things, Mika giving small signs to the band and everything went smoother than in Belfast.

Edit:

Dr John (still processing, it will be better)

Yay! I'm so glad you had a good time! Thanks for reporting! And I didn't spot any spelling errors, and if there are, who cares?! :biggrin2:

I feel a beardstroking smilie would come in handy at this point...and yeah, Beirut27 was trying to say that Oldwimmins was Christine and Sara...I mean obvs I don't know them inside out, but I do know they have much more interesting things to be doing. Psssht.

no- I saw them- these were rational tweets from skeptique and blueskymika(?) Or maybe some cunning person had changed one letter or something and I didn't notice, but they were "moderating" kind of tweets so far as I could tell

But, how is it possible to go straight at the beginning of the queue "sorry i was at work" etc...: did you let them act like this without fighting, i am speaking about those of you who started queuing at 9 or even 12?

i don't understand how these "fans" managed:blink:

no- I saw them- these were rational tweets from skeptique and blueskymika(?) Or maybe some cunning person had changed one letter or something and I didn't notice, but they were "moderating" kind of tweets so far as I could tell

No I mean, Beirut27 was tweeting buckbeakbabie saying that the Oldwimmins account had been set up by Christine and Sara. They may have been tweeting from their own accounts, but they're not gonna set up a fake account purely to say 'enjoy looking at the backs of our heads'. It's lame.

No I mean, Beirut27 was tweeting buckbeakbabie saying that the Oldwimmins account had been set up by Christine and Sara. They may have been tweeting from their own accounts, but they're not gonna set up a fake account purely to say 'enjoy looking at the backs of our heads'. It's lame.

Basically we all know they're complete psycho's so they don't need our attention :)

The only attention they need is a nurse.

:biggrin2:

(is that too harsh? Am I gonna get a nasty tweet? :teehee:)

Basically we all know they're complete psycho's so they don't need our attention :)

The only attention they need is a nurse.

:biggrin2:

(is that too harsh? Am I gonna get a nasty tweet? :teehee:)

Who gives a damn? Sticks and stones may break your bones but tweets will just make you go 'meh'. :naughty:

Should someone tweet Buckbeakbabie and warn her about the krazzie?

well it sounds like someone from here & these people seem to know a hell of a lot !