Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

Thanks so much to everyone who uploaded videos and photos - it's great to see a bit of what I missed, even if I'm so much more gutted now that I couldn't go. Watching 'My Happy Ending' now and it's actually making me a little teary. :crybaby: Still have my ticket here and all.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't he number one in every chart in the whole of the world?

Amazing vids- thanks tiibet- and I notice he has an apple on the backdrop during HE (also a dartboard and tennis ball :dunno:). I hope there's a tour dvd- that set looks absolutely fantanstic, I couldn't watch it even if Mika wasn't in front of it, though I certainly WON'T be doing that at Leeds or Newcastle. Love the toy boy during TY- and everything really

No one cares about my video uploadings :sneaky2:

Dr John:

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

Wow ... love the new intro to Lollipop ... I know many are sick of it ... and I can understand if you've seen countless shows since 2007 ... but god .... I still bloody love it - I was lost alittle bit reading this ... twitter accounts ... people slagging off the MFC'ers ... whatever .... you want front ... bloody queue early ... it's not hard ... book a day off work ... that's what we do ... but this is the reason I love this place ... thanks Tiibet .... love love love the videos .... god Glasgow can't come quick enough :aah:

:fangurl:

Well, everything looks amazing girls. Thanks for the pics and reports so far.

And Katrien, Keti and I wish our first Mika mom:wink2:ent ever in Berlin. Bear with us.

Don't get me wrong ... I'm really happy that he's doing M&G's and I'm wishing every MFC'ers can get his Mika-moment!!!! :huglove:

I'm just surprised in the good way that Mika still does it with shows that big!!! Like I said before: He's the best !!! :wub2:

Edited by Guest

about the queuing thing you mentioned: there are always some ppl who don't want to keep to it, but i didn't hear about any major trouble with it yesterday. :dunno: that tweets you posted, i looked at them and it appears that our dear duchesse du fromage (that name violet gave her is very fitting... :naughty:) wanted to cause some confusion here again. :fisch: she was in belfast and dublin, and well, it was somehow clear that this wouldn't work without any nasty tweets from her. :sneaky2: i even was so "lucky" to catch a glimpse on her, in her fur coat (who was the one on here with PETA in their signature? :naughty:). poor old lady, she really should get some professional help. :no:

uploading my vid of toyboy now. :wink2:

about the queuing thing you mentioned: there are always some ppl who don't want to keep to it, but i didn't hear about any major trouble with it yesterday. :dunno: that tweets you posted, i looked at them and it appears that our dear duchesse du fromage (that name violet gave her is very fitting... :naughty:) wanted to cause some confusion here again. :fisch: she was in belfast and dublin, and well, it was somehow clear that this wouldn't work without any nasty tweets from her. :sneaky2: i even was so "lucky" to catch a glimpse on her, in her fur coat (who was the one on here with PETA in their signature? :naughty:). poor old lady, she really should get some professional help. :no:

<pleased you alive and safe>

Thanks for all the fabby updates

Oh :doh: I know who you mean ... I'd completely forgotten about them :aah:

Last night was my first time ever seeing Mika live and he was AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I was actually convinced early on in the show that I was losing my voice as I was singing along so much! :roftl:

I didn't really take any photos (except for the one in my avatar, which was done with my camera phone) and was gutted that I didn't bring my camera as the view my friend and I had (front row of the Circle) was great.

My friend bought me a plastic wallet thing and before we left our seats I decided to stuff as much of the golden confetti and coloured streamers as possible into my handbag. Loads of it landed on me and I looked very like a multicoloured mummy. :aah:

Robbie Williams has definitely lost his title of the Prince of Pop. :wub2:

Last night was my first time ever seeing Mika live and he was AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I was actually convinced early on in the show that I was losing my voice as I was singing along so much! :roftl:

I didn't really take any photos (except for the one in my avatar, which was done with my camera phone) and was gutted that I didn't bring my camera as the view my friend and I had (front row of the Circle) was great.

My friend got me a plastic wallet thing and before we left our seats I decided to stuff as much of the golden confetti and coloured streamers as possible into my handbag. :aah:

Robbie Williams has definitely lost his title of the Prince of Pop. :wub2:

Aaaw I'm glad you had a good time! I bet it was a great first gig.

Robbie who? :aah:

toy boy:

note where his "eyes used to be"! :lmfao::lmao::das:

oh, and watching tiibets happy ending video, i remembered another funny thing - when he sang the first verse, he was looking directly at me. now i'm not any better than him and keep mixing up the first and 2nd verse, so well i don't remember who got it wrong first, him or me, but we definitely both were confused about the lyrics, it certainly didn't help him anything that he was looking at me! :lmfao: sorry mika. :naughty:

about the aftershow m+g again: it was sweet of him, i was really happy that he stopped to meet his fans. but it felt weird somehow as well, the way he was. i've talked with eva about mika's different personalities the day before, and so far i thought it was just those 2, mika on stage, the fab performer, and mika off stage, the slightly shy, very sweet, adorable, modest + polite,... guy. well, the mika we know from interviews and m+g's. but yesterday he was somehow different. some of us agreed that it felt a bit like he was drugged - not drugged from painkillers like in oakland, but on some drug that makes you high. was it just the gig maybe? but then, we met him after many fantastic gigs, and he wasn't like that. so well, i guess it's just another part of his personality. i prefer that explanation to him being drugged or anything like that. :rolls_eyes: one thing's for sure, this man never gets boring. :naughty:

Just a quick post, I'm on my iPod with wifi. Been a big girl on stage with 3 other mfcers and 2 soon to be mfcers. They were all so sweet! And also the band and mika were sweeeet! So much fun! John was lovely too. At the finale there were 4 of us on stage, lollipopgirls and bg's and mika had his way with me. Started a bit dirty dancing and who am I to not play along xD tWas sooo much fun! He made up for the cancellation and moving of some gigs I was/am attending. Buzzzzzziiiinnnngggg! Can't sleeeeeepppppp! After we got dressed, we could meet mika at his dressing room(bg's and lollipopgirls only) to get something signed and have a picture with him! Aaaamaaaaziiinnnng! O and jimmy was soooo much fun on stage, sanced with him too. Mind you, I NEVER dance ;)

more when I get home, it's hard to type on an iPod xD

wonderfull night! I'm in heaven! Mika heaven!!!! (l)

lucky lucky & lucky!!!!!!!! wish i were you there :teehee:

toy boy:

note where his "eyes used to be"! :lmfao::lmao::das:

oh, and watching tiibets happy ending video, i remembered another funny thing - when he sang the first verse, he was looking directly at me. now i'm not any better than him and keep mixing up the first and 2nd verse, so well i don't remember who got it wrong first, him or me, but we definitely both were confused about the lyrics, it certainly didn't help him anything that he was looking at me! :lmfao: sorry mika. :naughty:

about the aftershow m+g again: it was sweet of him, i was really happy that he stopped to meet his fans. but it felt weird somehow as well, the way he was. i've talked with eva about mika's different personalities the day before, and so far i thought it was just those 2, mika on stage, the fab performer, and mika off stage, the slightly shy, very sweet, adorable, modest + polite,... guy. well, the mika we know from interviews and m+g's. but yesterday he was somehow different. some of us agreed that it felt a bit like he was drugged - not drugged from painkillers like in oakland, but on some drug that makes you high. was it just the gig maybe? but then, we met him after many fantastic gigs, and he wasn't like that. so well, i guess it's just another part of his personality. i prefer that explanation to him being drugged or anything like that. :rolls_eyes: one thing's for sure, this man never gets boring. :naughty:

Aw he looked dead emotional in that. What was with the feather waving though? LOL.

Maybe he'd had a few drinkies before he left the theatre for the m&g? Or was it different to that?

I doubt it, his mum would slap his wrist LOL. Thank God for Mama P! :roftl:

<pleased you alive and safe>

you mean, because she was there? :naughty: hm well, i wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley, she reminds me a bit of that library ghost from ghostbusters. :naughty:

Maybe he'd had a few drinkies before he left the theatre for the m&g? Or was it different to that?

dunno, never met him when he was drunk, i think. :naughty: but good explanation, maybe he had just celebrated his fab gig with some champagne backstage. :biggrin2: