Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

m+g, before he took his hoodie off: http://www.twitpic.com/13iuuo

gig pix:

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixzn

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixro

http://www.twitpic.com/13iydr

http://www.twitpic.com/13iyl5

oh yes, and bout imma's snake, it was a soft toy that mika hung around her neck, during gk iirc. real life boa constrictor size. :naughty: and imma looked quite surprised by that. :naughty:

now really off to bed! night all! :biggrin2:

He looks :fangurl: with his hood on.

Loving the gig pictures:wub2:

Thank you once again Karin:huglove:

Night:bye:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick post, I'm on my iPod with wifi. Been a big girl on stage with 3 other mfcers and 2 soon to be mfcers. They were all so sweet! And also the band and mika were sweeeet! So much fun! John was lovely too. At the finale there were 4 of us on stage, lollipopgirls and bg's and mika had his way with me. Started a bit dirty dancing and who am I to not play along xD tWas sooo much fun! He made up for the cancellation and moving of some gigs I was/am attending. Buzzzzzziiiinnnngggg! Can't sleeeeeepppppp! After we got dressed, we could meet mika at his dressing room(bg's and lollipopgirls only) to get something signed and have a picture with him! Aaaamaaaaziiinnnng! O and jimmy was soooo much fun on stage, sanced with him too. Mind you, I NEVER dance ;)

more when I get home, it's hard to type on an iPod xD

wonderfull night! I'm in heaven! Mika heaven!!!! (l)

m+g, before he took his hoodie off: http://www.twitpic.com/13iuuo

gig pix:

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixzn

http://www.twitpic.com/13ixro

http://www.twitpic.com/13iydr

http://www.twitpic.com/13iyl5

oh yes, and bout imma's snake, it was a soft toy that mika hung around her neck, during gk iirc. real life boa constrictor size. :naughty: and imma looked quite surprised by that. :naughty:

now really off to bed! night all! :biggrin2:

Mika's hair looks got much longer since before !

so sexy :blush-anim-cl:

Just a quick post, I'm on my iPod with wifi. Been a big girl on stage with 3 other mfcers and 2 soon to be mfcers. They were all so sweet! And also the band and mika were sweeeet! So much fun! John was lovely too. At the finale there were 4 of us on stage, lollipopgirls and bg's and mika had his way with me. Started a bit dirty dancing and who am I to not play along xD tWas sooo much fun! He made up for the cancellation and moving of some gigs I was/am attending. Buzzzzzziiiinnnngggg! Can't sleeeeeepppppp! After we got dressed, we could meet mika at his dressing room(bg's and lollipopgirls only) to get something signed and have a picture with him! Aaaamaaaaziiinnnng! O and jimmy was soooo much fun on stage, sanced with him too. Mind you, I NEVER dance ;)

Sounds like an experience of a lifetime:

will check back for more details from you later.

Amazing!! So happy (maybe a tad jealous ;) ) for you!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

pt2:

i made a right fool out of myself at the m+g. john told us to get in line, i was first. i thought all the time, if mika comes out, DON'T say "nice to meet you" - of course that was exacty what i said! :doh: i meant it in the sense of "i love meeting/seeing you", but well i guess that expression just means when you meet someone new, babs already teased me about it when i said it to her on friday. :naughty: anyway, mika pulled a funny face and mocked me "nice to meet you!" - arrgh! :aah: i was like :doh: why doesn't my brain work properly when he's there?! :aah: anyway, he had a closer look at the cape of my costume, but then quickly went on to sign tiibets photo and told us he didn't have much time. but later he started taking pix with ppl, so it didn't look like he was in that much of a hurry. he wasn't in the mood for chatting though, he looked really happy, but wanted to get through rather quickly.

oh, and about the show again, there wasn't a grand piano like in belfast, but just the electric one, which stood on the left side this time. :wink2: the venue was really beautiful+rather small.

gonna upload 2-3 more pix now, then off 2 bed.

Aw, how cute :lol3:

I'm guessing the person who finally got their Mika moment is Iona, but we'll wait and see.

Wow, amazing! I have to see a video of this :das:

Edited by Fmbm

That is so great!!:boing:

I can't wait to see your dance with Mika:das:

Thank you for your report:huglove:

Saw this on twitter:

idontbelieveinu: @mikasounds they're bragging about being in the 1row because as they are "familiar faces" are always in the 1row. Do you think this is fair?

about 1 hour ago from web

ReplyRetweet idontbelieveinu: @mikasounds this is how MFCers treat people RT @buckbeakbabie Suck it up bitches.PS Hope you enjoyed looking at the back of our heads.

This could throw a nasty stain on MFC's image...:boxed:

Does anyone know what happened?

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra
changed through in throw...

Saw this on twitter:

idontbelieveinu: @mikasounds they're bragging about being in the 1row because as they are "familiar faces" are always in the 1row. Do you think this is fair?

ReplyRetweet idontbelieveinu: @mikasounds this is how MFCers treat people RT @buckbeakbabie Suck it up bitches.PS Hope you enjoyed looking at the back of our heads.

This could through a nasty stain on MFC's image...:boxed:

Might explain why this thread's so quiet :dunno: maybe the "queueing issue" that was mentioned earlier ?

i say that everyone who turns up early has any right to be first row, and this is what happened at every gig i went to....familiar faces or not.

i don't like all this bitching about the MFC.

i've never seen mischieves by MFCers at gigs, normally they work to grant everyone arriving early a good spot.

if things are changing, i don't know.

Saw this on twitter:

Buckbeakbabie isn't an MFCer. So she's talking sh*te. She's just RTing someone else.

Saw this on twitter:

Yuck .... not sure what to say really "hope you enjoyed looking at the back of our heads" :blink:

Im sure our peeps on the ground will feed back

And I've been on Buckbeakbabie's page and she said no such thing. Somebody's telling fibs to get attention from Mika and besmirch the good name of the MFC. Evil stuff is afoot.

what news! we are reading sh!t everyday on twitter about the MFC, quite a national sport :sneaky2:

but mika knows :original:

This is tiring.

Sorry, I know it's really upsetting for the people who are either involved or being libelled, but increasingly "Mika gig" meas "fight thread". But these people could be anybody and I certainly don't think Mika will take any notice

I nearly typed "could Buckbeakie have deleted her tweet?" but I think I'll go read the (real) news instead.

This is tiring.

Sorry, I know it's really upsetting for the people who are either involved or being libelled, but increasingly "Mika gig" meas "fight thread". But these people could be anybody and I certainly don't think Mika will take any notice

I nearly typed "could Buckbeakie have deleted her tweet?" but I think I'll go read the (real) news instead.

She could have but why would she have bothered? Unless she saw that she'd been RT'ed but tbh, looking at her page, she seemed way too high about the gig to be fussed with saying stuff like that.

I don't know this for sure, of course, but it's just what I'm seeing.

Still, real news is much more enjoyable, particularly if it comes with pics. :biggrin2:

And I've been on Buckbeakbabie's page and she said no such thing. Somebody's telling fibs to get attention from Mika and besmirch the good name of the MFC. Evil stuff is afoot.

thanks for explaining this.

This is tiring.

you're right. we should concentrate on the real news about the gig and ignore those sad attention seekers.