Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

I just googled Mongoloid and it didn't give me the meaning someone told me yesterday :aah:

I got told it was a crazy person lol. Apparently it's actually a race?! :blink:

What Mongolia-people? I swear they're Mongols, though I've never really linked Mongoloid with Mongolia before.

Perhaps it's one of those age-old things that started off as a race thing and now just doesn't mean anything at all, at least not about Mongols.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leave the weird freaks to their own madness ppl...don't add fuel! :mf_rosetinted:

tiibet, thanks for your report, you cleared the sky up a bit!

i'm glad mika was relaxed, i noticed from your belfast reports that he was not 100%.

he'll improve gig by gig and shine as a diamond in london! (yes, please, it's my first gig of the tour!:teehee:)

I just googled Mongoloid and it didn't give me the meaning someone told me yesterday :aah:

I got told it was a crazy person lol. Apparently it's actually a race?! :blink:

It used to mean someone with Down's Syndrome- guess times change, sorry

Edit- no it's still used by some according to google- guess that's where the "crazy" idea came from. I don't want to sound stuffy, but I'd give the word a miss if I was you (unless you're talking anthropology- it's not people from Mogolia but some sort of ancient race type thingy)

Edited by Soaring Simpson

some people are banned for speaking their minds .... i dont know how many times ive been near to a banning hmmmm ive lost count :teehee:

Christine, Sara, Babs, Nico and A LOT more are still here and they speak their minds all the time :roftl:

OH dear.

I don't think Mika would go for snake face. MAYBE Tom Riddle cos he's HAWT (Chamber of Secrets one, not Half Blood Prince, but you know my feelings towards him :mf_rosetinted:) but I think he prefers his men to NOT hiss randomly. Or be evil muggle hating mass murderers.

I'm just guessing though.

Maybe Mika would go for Dumbledore, since Dumbledore's actually the gay one...

talking about Mongoloids whatever had to that sarah bo-peep ? :biggrin2:

Sara's lovely lol. I don't actually know what happened. Last I heard her husband wasn't well and I don't know what's happened since.

It used to mean someone with Down's Syndrome- guess times change, sorry. I'd call people from Mongolia Mongols :dunno:

:shocked:

I wasn't dissing downs syndrome sufferers at ALL. Hope you didn't think I was. I don't roll like that.

What Mongolia-people? I swear they're Mongols, though I've never really linked Mongoloid with Mongolia before.

Perhaps it's one of those age-old things that started off as a race thing and now just doesn't mean anything at all, at least not about Mongols.

Wikipedia knows all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid_race

leave the weird freaks to their own madness ppl...don't add fuel! :mf_rosetinted:

tiibet, thanks for your report, you cleared the sky up a bit!

i'm glad mika was relaxed, i noticed from your belfast reports that he was not 100%.

he'll improve gig by gig and shine as a diamond in london! (yes, please, it's my first gig of the tour!:teehee:)

True, true!

And same for me lol! :aah:

:shocked:

I wasn't dissing downs syndrome sufferers at ALL. Hope you didn't think I was. I don't roll like that.

I've worked with Down's Syndrome kids and my team leader at work has a Down's sister, so I definitely wouldn't take the mick either lol :blink:

Sara's lovely lol. I don't actually know what happened. Last I heard her husband wasn't well and I don't know what's happened since.

i thought you were friends with that maddy ..... oh well she`ll reappear at some point im sure of it , i miss my fights with her :naughty:

i thought you were friends with that maddy ..... oh well she`ll reappear at some point im sure of it , i miss my fights with her :naughty:

lol from what I knew of her she seemed nice and friendly. In fact I met her on MySpace and got her to join here :roftl:

So you have me to thank for that LOL.

Maybe Mika would go for Dumbledore, since Dumbledore's actually the gay one...

Oh grosssssssss. He's dead! And a hundred years older than Mika! Caz you disgust me!

Anyway doing a little twitter search:

Choompie2: saw MIKA live in Dublin last night... still has gold confetti in my hair!! What a show!!

Oh grosssssssss. He's dead! And a hundred years older than Mika! Caz you disgust me!

Anyway doing a little twitter search:

Choompie2: saw MIKA live in Dublin last night... still has gold confetti in my hair!! What a show!!

What?! Mika named his teapot after him (sort of) so it makes sense that Mika fancies him!

And a lovely tweet!

MikaFreak123 I never fail to fall for a man in skinny-leg jeans.

What?! Mika named his teapot after him (sort of) so it makes sense that Mika fancies him!

And a lovely tweet!

He's got a name for his teapot?

Ok I am now OFFICALLY worried about the boy.

And a lovely tweet!

what is it with this teapot ? it reminds me of the singing kettle ... wonders if thats where he got his idea from ! could be fun in glasgow if we all thought of the same thing when he brought out the kettle ..... spout handle lid of metal whats inside the singinggggggggggg kettle !

He's got a name for his teapot?

Ok I am now OFFICALLY worried about the boy.

You know that teapot he had during the American tour? That one. Not the one he might use at home :roftl: (although I wouldn't be surprise if he gave everything a name.)

I didn't think you were dissing downs syndrome people, because I know you (sort of) but to a person my age or a bit older, "mongoloid" is a derogatory word for down's sydrome (and almost as rude as the n-word) so I wasconfused, which is why I posted.

I wasn't kidding about not saying things like that around people my age who don't know you, but I was just informing you, not telling you off.

You know that teapot he had during the American tour? That one. Not the one he might use at home :roftl: (although I wouldn't be surprise if he gave everything a name.)

I wanna know if he's got a name for his piano...and what gender his piano is, hahaha.

Meet Dumbledora

OMG LOL. He's mental. I love it.

I didn't think you were dissing downs syndrome people, because I know you (sort of) but to a person my age or a bit older, "mongoloid" is a derogatory word for down's sydrome (and almost as rude as the n-word) so I wasconfused, which is why I posted.

I wasn't kidding about not saying things like that around people my age who don't know you, but I was just informing you, not telling you off.

That's alright, thanks for letting us know. Another word in our dictionary! :biggrin2:

Oh yeah, I just wanted to make it clear that that wasn't what I was saying at all, cos now it's totally different, but I will make sure I watch where and when I say it from now on in case anyone DOES interpret it like that.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb_yello: