Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

Who gives a damn? Sticks and stones may break your bones but tweets will just make you go 'meh'. :naughty:

Should someone tweet Buckbeakbabie and warn her about the krazzie?

If people want to get hard with a keyboard, let them. :aah: They're only doing it to get talked about because they're nutty attention seekers.

And what/who is krazzie?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I mean, Beirut27 was tweeting buckbeakbabie saying that the Oldwimmins account had been set up by Christine and Sara. They may have been tweeting from their own accounts, but they're not gonna set up a fake account purely to say 'enjoy looking at the backs of our heads'. It's lame.

No I can't believe that's them- mind, I have a hard time believing anyone's that twisted, yet someone obviously is.

Christine and Sariflor seem to have it in for an "old witch" or an "old hag of the north" (Feb 14th) they'd better not mean me! I probably am in a dreamworld, but...

*gets out of thread quickly*

If people want to get hard with a keyboard, let them. :aah: They're only doing it to get talked about because they're nutty attention seekers.

And what/who is krazzie?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It's very sad isn't it? All the fun of the fair though.

And a krazzie is one who is far too mental to simply be referred to as 'crazy'. Not enough Z's you see...

No I can't believe that's them- mind, I have a hard time believing anyone's that twisted, yet someone obviously is.

Christine and Sariflor seem to have it in for an "old witch" or an "old hag of the north" (Feb 14th) they'd better not mean me! I probably am in a dreamworld, but...

Some people are very VERY odd.

And I'm very sure they're not talking about you. :naughty: Unless you haz teh magik powaz? Then you might be a witch. :biggrin2:

It's very sad isn't it? All the fun of the fair though.

And a krazzie is one who is far too mental to simply be referred to as 'crazy'. Not enough Z's you see...

Oh I see, that makes sense. Haha, those krazzie people :insane:

See, if Mika stopped harping on about "beautiful freaks", maybe we'd get less of them :freak:

Oh I see, that makes sense. Haha, those krazzie people :insane:

See, if Mika stopped harping on about "beautiful freaks", maybe we'd get less of them :freak:

Beautiful is the point though.

He's not after the plain old mongoloids. They have to have some sort of redeeming quality, and compulsive lying isn't one on his checklist. :biggrin2:

Beautiful is the point though.

He's not after the plain old mongoloids. They have to have some sort of redeeming quality, and compulsive lying isn't one on his checklist. :biggrin2:

OMG I'm glad you used the word mongoloid, I heard it for the first time yesterday so now I know what it means! :aah:

(and I think it's fair to say that these aren't "plain old mongoloids", they're pretty entertaining with their twisted "Sire" tweets :teehee:)

SHE'S HARRY POTTER! ...Or Hermione Granger.

Or Professor McGonagall

Oh I WISH Professor McGonagall was in the MFC. That would be SO kickass.

You know Dumbledore would have been an xcore MFCer, raving it up at the gigs in his robes. :aah:

Sosi - I'm sure it's not you they have it in for :huglove:

I suspect an ex member who may have been banned, hence the "insider" knowledge and antipathy to MFC. But more than that, I haven't a clue what's going on. And I don't really care. Twitter is public, but there is so much traffic, only a few ardent MFCers are going to pick up on this. Most people at the gig will remain in their blissful underwear.

just shows you dont trust anyone in here you dont realy know them ..... strange to think after all this time they still have their wee groups :wink2:

as for the crazies i know of many including myself :roftl:

OMG I'm glad you used the word mongoloid, I heard it for the first time yesterday so now I know what it means! :aah:

(and I think it's fair to say that these aren't "plain old mongoloids", they're pretty entertaining with their twisted "Sire" tweets :teehee:)

Mongoloids is one of my favourite phrases. Ever.

I fear we're sliding off topic though. *glances at Dumbledore related post*

Checked google news, doesn't seem to be any reviews of the gig just yet...

I suspect an ex member who may have been banned, hence the "insider" knowledge and antipathy to MFC. But more than that, I haven't a clue what's going on. And I don't really care. Twitter is public, but there is so much traffic, only a few ardent MFCers are going to pick up on this. Most people at the gig will remain in their blissful underwear.

i think i know who your talking about & to my understanding the banning was unfair !

Oh I WISH Professor McGonagall was in the MFC. That would be SO kickass.

You know Dumbledore would have been an xcore MFCer, raving it up at the gigs in his robes. :aah:

She's be a moderator, fo'sho'. She wouldn't allow any nonsense!

Hahaha, who would Snape be?

:roftl::roftl:

SHE'S HARRY POTTER! ...Or Hermione Granger.

Or Professor McGonagall

I was going to say "I'll be hermione thanx" but as Prof McG seems to have a fan...

whose twitter are people following?

i think i know who your talking about & to my understanding the banning was unfair !

I don't know who I'm talking about :roftl: I just know some people get banned for being twisted - they are likely to diss MFC - it's a general statement, I had no-one in paerticular in mind.

Mika's secret lover?

LOL.

He'd be the obsessed one. Then he'd get banned, then get a twitter account, and pretend to work for Voldemort so he could turn everyone against Mika so Snape could have Mika to himself.

Except Voldemort would probably want action as well.

....Erm...

You'fre being a bit harsh on mongoloids- they're often very nice people

I just googled Mongoloid and it didn't give me the meaning someone told me yesterday :aah:

I got told it was a crazy person lol. Apparently it's actually a race?! :blink:

I don't know who I'm talking about :roftl: I just know some people get banned for being twisted - they are likely to diss MFC - it's a general statement, I had no-one in paerticular in mind.

some people are banned for speaking their minds .... i dont know how many times ive been near to a banning hmmmm ive lost count :teehee:

Yeah, you don't want to be a know-it-all :mf_rosetinted:

Oh absolutely not. That's a particularly abhorrent thing to be. :roftl:

You'fre being a bit harsh on mongoloids- they're often very nice people

Decent mongoloids are beautiful freaks, thus all non-decent mongoloids deserve harshness. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm like waaaaaaaaay accepting of people, y'know?

He'd be the obsessed one. Then he'd get banned, then get a twitter account, and pretend to work for Voldemort so he could turn everyone against Mika so Snape could have Mika to himself.

Except Voldemort would probably want action as well.

....Erm...

OH dear.

I don't think Mika would go for snake face. MAYBE Tom Riddle cos he's HAWT (Chamber of Secrets one, not Half Blood Prince, but you know my feelings towards him :mf_rosetinted:) but I think he prefers his men to NOT hiss randomly. Or be evil muggle hating mass murderers.

I'm just guessing though.

I just googled Mongoloid and it didn't give me the meaning someone told me yesterday :aah:

I got told it was a crazy person lol. Apparently it's actually a race?! :blink:

talking about Mongoloids whatever had to that sarah bo-peep ? :biggrin2: