dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.youtube.com/laureljr

My account now has both Meet and Greet videos up and am uploading a tiny snippet of the beginning of Stuck In The Middle ... :)

Hope you like them :boing:

I do!!

Thansk Laurel, extra brill as i was right next to you filming too!!!

thanx! :biggrin2: what was that film he mentioned? something with "lovers"? :blink:

This was when i asked him if he'd been up watching supernanny last night!!

He's a one :teehee:

I need to see that now:wub2:

A few fainted in Tokyo when he took the astrosuit off... :naughty:

Funny how the stories get like Chinese Whispers.

Nobody fainted in Tokyo.

3 or 4 girls were overcome in Seoul (Korea) before the gig started and had to go out for air but came back in.

A lady fainted the other night...she made a thread here called "from a fainting fan" or something. She said it was the dry ice.

So far I believe everyone has survived all Mika Moments with Bare Skin.:aah:

Laurel I loved your M&G vids...hearing the random chatter:wink2:

i wasnt going to share this with anyone but i admit i cannie sing for peanuts :roftl: any other world very short as this is when i was told to stop filming

Edited by scg

Nobody fainted in Tokyo.

3 or 4 girls were overcome in Seoul (Korea) before the gig started and had to go out for air but came back in.

A lady fainted the other night...she made a thread here called "from a fainting fan" or something. She said it was the dry ice.

Laurel I loved your M&G vids...hearing the random chatter:wink2:

well thx for the info!

Was written in some interview but then again... "never believe everything you read in the press" :thumb_yello:

thanx. :thumb_yello: sounds interesting, not as crazy as some of the other stuff mika has said that he was reading/watching. :teehee:

Nobody fainted in Tokyo.

well then looks like glasgow was the first time. :teehee: but well, of course we don't know for what reason that was. i'd just find it funny if mika's dance moves actually made someone faint. :teehee: i've never fainted in my life, but when i see those dance moves i feel somewhat closer to it than usually, so i wouldn't be surprised if at some point that happened to someone who fainted easily, in combination with heat/dehydration... :bleh:

Right, report time.

Got to venue after Midday, because my ears were starting to bleed from the crap videos on the music video channel on the hotel tv!

Only French Deb, Pamette and their friends were ther when Laurel and I arrived. Shortly after Buttonslovesyou and her hubby arrived, then Keri and her friend, followed a while later by Sheena and her friend David.

Went to town about 1.30with Laurel, Sheena and David to get food, and a hot drink, and got back to not much change just a few extras in the queue, Shoni and her sister Angie amongst them.

Just a lot of standing around waiting after that, Viv and Jazzy turned up just before John came out looking for BGs & LGs, asked me if I wanted to, and I said I'll do it Thursday in Birmingham. A bit later Kath, Vicky and Silver arrived, so I was bouncing up and down talking to them, Laurel and Sheena.

Our new member David arrived with a few young ladies, all decked out in amazing homemade t shirts. I should point out Keris amazing t shirt, which I think is a work in progress, she is adding to it all the time, and I can't wait til it's finished, because it's pretty awesome as it is now!

So to the **** up that was doors opening time!

The O2Priority Q wasn't the problem, we all went in the same time, the problem was the slowness of the ticket scanners, and the idiot who held me up with the flag, because it didn't have a fire retardant label on it!!!

Never had problems ANYWHERE else before with this. I wouldn't mind, but I bought the material specificially because it WAS fire retardant! So I had to take it to the box office, before I could go in.

Have to thank Kath and the girls for helping get a fairly good spot, which I was lucky to get a couple of vids done, without being told off. They'll be up over the weekend before Londons shows.

The show was blindingly awesome!

Mika was on fire, and Martin was hyper and incredibly playful, which coursed through all the band, and back to us. It was an electric night, and I got a drumstick at the end, from the trashcan drumming.

At the M&G I complimented Mika on his puppet, which I'd not seen before, I've seen far worse, and he signed the drumstick for me. Will get a pic up asap, but just to say, it was a very special moment for me.

Just one thing, one drunken idiot, stopped the car he was leaving in earlier before he came out, from moving forward to let one of the trucks out!

A load of us were screaming at her to get off the bonnet, and her friend was even trying to prise her off it, but she wouldn't budge!

It's a shame a magical night has to be slightly spoiled by idiots like this, it's not funny or clever, in fact it's stupid and dangerous, but they won't be told!

It was great to see Mika in such great spirits last night, and now looking forward to Newcastle.

Edited by RAK1

http://www.youtube.com/laureljr

My account now has both Meet and Greet videos up and am uploading a tiny snippet of the beginning of Stuck In The Middle ... :)

Hope you like them :boing:

loved the m&g vids:wub2:

t4p

Right, report time.

Got to venue after Midday, because my ears were starting to bleed from the crap videos on the music video channel on the hotel tv!

Only French Deb, Pamette and their friends were ther when Laurel and I arrived. Shortly after Buttonslovesyou and her hubby arrived, then Keri and her friend, followed a while later by Sheena and her friend David.

Went to town about 1.30with Laurel, Sheena and David to get food, and a hot drink, and got back to not much change just a few extras in the queue, Shoni and her sister Angie amongst them.

Just a lot of standing around waiting after that, Viv and Jazzy turned up just before John came out looking for BGs & LGs, asked me if I wanted to, and I said I'll do it Thursday in Birmingham. A bit later Kath, Vicky and Silver arrived, so I was bouncing up and down talking to them, Laurel and Sheena.

Our new member David arrived with a few young ladies, all decked out in amazing homemade t shirts. I should point out Keris amazing t shirt, which I think is a work in progress, she is adding to it all the time, and I can't wait til it's finished, because it's pretty awesome as it is now!

So to the **** up that was doors opening time!

The O2Priority Q wasn't the problem, we all went in the same time, the problem was the slowness of the ticket scanners, and the idiot who held me up with the flag, because it didn't have a fire retardant label on it!!!

Never had problems ANYWHERE else before with this. I wouldn't mind, but I bought the material specificially because it WAS fire retardant! So I had to take it to the box office, before I could go in.

Have to thank Kath and the girls for helping get a fairly good spot, which I was lucky to get a couple of vids done, without being told off. They'll be up over the weekend before Londons shows.

The show was blindingly awesome!

Mika was on fire, and Martin was hyper and incredibly playful, which coursed through all the band, and back to us. It was an electric night, and I got a drumstick at the end, from the trashcan drumming.

At the M&G I complimented Mika on his puppet, which I'd not seen before, I've seen far worse, and he signed the drumstick for me. Will get a pic up asap, but just to say, it was a very special moment for me.

Just one thing, one drunken idiot, stopped the car he was leaving in earlier before he came out, from moving forward to let one of the trucks out!

A load of us were screaming at her to get off the bonnet, and her friend was even trying to prise her off it, but she wouldn't budge!

It's a shame a magical night has to be slightly spoiled by idiots like this, it's not funny or clever, in fact it's stupid and dangerous, but they won't be told!

It was great to see Mika in such great spirits last night, and now looking forward to Newcastle.

Wonderful report Rose:wub2: So glad you had such a fantastic time and a special moment at the m&g.

Great to hear that you complimented Mika on the puppet:biggrin2:

Great report ! :thumb_yello: So glad me and shoni got to meet you all and put the faces to the names !

I am hoping someone will have a pic or vid of me on stage as all the pics seem to be of the right hand side (boo Hoo) :crybaby: i had a big green skull with big ear things on it. Let me know if anyone has some. Thanks x

Edited by anjybaby
spelling

thanx for the report rose, happy to hear that you managed to film some bits of the show! :biggrin2: do you have blue eyes and WAG by any chance? :naughty: or the LT intro with the flower throwing on mika, would love to see that as well, as it's different to the shows in ireland.

Hello everyone !!!

Just came back home.

Thanks for the pics and reports ! I'll do mine mater cause I have to study for exams tomorrow :teehee:

But this night was dreamy :wub2:

I've always wanted to be a Lollipop Girl and this really happened !

I enjoyed it so much ! :blush-anim-cl: