My Videos...

Jazzy

Ummmmmm...I don't know about that. But it's nowhere near as popular as Youtube.

Yeah I need something secure cos I'm paranoid now. I can make videos private but only 25 people can watch them and judging by the amount of views they get, it's not enough.

Christine suggested uploading them to myspace, as you can restrict it to friends, but I also thought about facebook too so we'll have to see. I'll wait for a reply from MS first.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I need something secure cos I'm paranoid now. I can make videos private but only 25 people can watch them and judging by the amount of views they get, it's not enough.

Christine suggested uploading them to myspace, as you can restrict it to friends, but I also thought about facebook too so we'll have to see. I'll wait for a reply from MS first.

yeah, but it's a shame because now you can't upload your own videos to MS to get points yourself. Ridiculous.

okay fair enough :naughty:

No private gig for you then!

Tbh, videos don't ACTUALLY get you anywhere. Now, if I uploaded them frame by frame, THAT would. 30fps, each video is roughly 4-5 minutes, 20 points per picture...

But I don't have the patience to upload any of my ACTUAL pictures to MS, let alone individual frames.

Tbh, videos don't ACTUALLY get you anywhere. Now, if I uploaded them frame by frame, THAT would. 30fps, each video is roughly 4-5 minutes, 20 points per picture...

But I don't have the patience to upload any of my ACTUAL pictures to MS, let alone individual frames.

yeah it does take a bit of an age lol :huh:

I hope you can work something out, I would hate to miss vids like yours just because of some ****.

yeah it does take a bit of an age lol :huh:

I think I've only got about 3 pictures up there as well cos it always fails when I try to do it. Psssht.

I hope you can work something out, I would hate to miss vids like yours just because of some ****.

:shocked: I'm curious as to what the **** was now, and how harsh it was. :roftl:

But I will work something out, don't worry.

Am SO tempted to ask Mika what he thinks of people who steal other people's content at Newcastle tomorrow, and I'm sure, as an artist he would agree that they are see you next Tuesdays, and I'd put it on youtube so Morecube can download it as much as he likes. :roftl:

But I won't drag his Lordship into it. That would be unfair, and I'm a nice girl.

He should well hire me as his professional gig filmer though. :aah:

I think I've only got about 3 pictures up there as well cos it always fails when I try to do it. Psssht.

:shocked: I'm curious as to what the **** was now, and how harsh it was. :roftl:

Am SO tempted to ask Mika what he thinks of people who steal other people's content at Newcastle tomorrow, and I'm sure, as an artist he would agree that they are see you next Tuesdays, and I'd put it on youtube so Morecube can download it as much as he likes. :roftl:

But I won't drag his Lordship into it. That would be unfair, and I'm a nice girl.

OMG, and sometimes your pictures are too big :aah:

And it's not Lordship, it's "Sire" :teehee:

OMG, and sometimes your pictures are too big :aah:

And it's not Lordship, it's "Sire" :teehee:

Oh I know, I'm way to impatient to even bother with it.

Pssht, only bellends call him Sire.

I call him his Lordship because it's just that little bit patronising on the side. In a gentle way. :roftl:

All fans uploading other people's YT videos and pictures on Mikasounds should be BANNED for good.:sneaky2:

Perhaps we could ask the Moderators' help in this...?

I sent a message to Freddie, though it was more about Morecube and it was probably all incoherent cos I was so angry. And Guylainem was the one who told me about it so she got an incoherent message too. LOL. Sorry guys.

I sent a message to Freddie, though it was more about Morecube and it was probably all incoherent cos I was so angry. And Guylainem was the one who told me about it so she got an incoherent message too. LOL. Sorry guys.

:aah:

People do crazy things when they're angry :roftl:

It was harsh but I censored myself. :teehee:

obviously not... :no: ... I am also a subscriber to your channel on YT :sad:

I like your videos :tears:

:aah:

People do crazy things when they're angry :roftl:

Yeah I know, I was throwing sh*t around my room. And silently shouting. :roftl: I'm over it. I've got my Eden Sessions ticket, I'm happier. I'll film it and won't let him anywhere near it, ner ner ner nerr nerrrr.

It was harsh but I censored myself. :teehee:

Aaaaah shaaaaaame.

obviously not... :no: ... I am also a subscriber to your channel on YT :sad:

I like your videos :tears:

They'll go back up once they have somewhere to go that's safe. I have to protect my babies.

I was WELL looking up internet law just now. :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Threaten them with a Cyber Solicitor!

No, real solicitor who deals with copyright infringement. If he uploads them, I'll go through youtube, or if he puts them on the flashplayer on his site, then I'll get a lawyer. Yep. You heard me.

Oi!:naughty: Join the queue Missy, I "applied" for that position 3 years & a few hundred vids ago :roftl:

All fans uploading other people's YT videos and pictures on Mikasounds should be BANNED for good.:sneaky2:

Perhaps we could ask the Moderators' help in this...?

I do agree that they should be heavy handed with those people. It's the only way to stop this incredibly unfair and annoying practice. I'm not super protective of the videos that I take, or unrealistically posessive, but it does bother me that others upload stuff that I have filmed, for their personal gain. It doesn't seem right :dunno:

But, of course, this is another thing in the long line of "improvements" that Mikasounds need to make on their site, and which I doubt they will.

Oi!:naughty: Join the queue Missy, I "applied" for that position 3 years & a few hundred vids ago :roftl:

I do agree that they should be heavy handed with those people. It's the only way to stop this incredibly unfair and annoying practice. I'm not super protective of the videos that I take, or unrealistically posessive, but it does bother me that others upload stuff that I have filmed, for their personal gain. It doesn't seem right :dunno:

But, of course, this is another thing in the long line of "improvements" that Mikasounds need to make on their site, and which I doubt they will.

If he wants gig filmers then obviously he'll need visual variety in the shots and the only way to do that is with 2 camera women or more. :mf_rosetinted:

And yeah, I'm not too protective of mine either, it's just when people are claiming mine as their own that I get arsey, because I'm a credit whore and I hate people getting praise for something they've stolen.

Someone had the cheek to comment on the videos on MS and say something like 'oh this is great, thank you for this!' ER NO DARLING. THANK ME.

eguhiughuhg

I'm going out.

i don't even wanna know how much my videos and pix are spread across the web! :aah: guess i'd go crazy if i had to look after all of that. the only thing i decided to really take care about now is that no one gets to upload my stuff on MS before i do, because then MS might judge my own pix+vids as "duplicates" and not approve them! :sneaky2::aah: has happened with some of my hanover pix. :sneaky2: that's why i now upload my pix+vids on MS before or in the moment i publish them on the web, or add huge watermarks to my pix if i post them before getting to upload them on MS. seems to have worked with the belfast+dublin pix, all 106 pix i uploaded got approved. :bleh: and well, if i notice anyone uploading my stuff on MS or anywhere else, i'll write to them. but mostly i'm busy in my blissful unaware. :rolls_eyes:

Archived