My Videos...

Jazzy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the ones from this tour so far have been deleted.

Thank Morecube for this, firstly for posting them without my permission or crediting me, then for refusing to remove them, and then for telling me he would download them and upload them himself.

They're all gone now.

I still have them myself. I'm considering opening a private account so only friends can view the videos, in which case if you want to see them you'd have become my friend on youtube and pm on here so I know who exactly I will be accepting on youtube.

I'm so angry right now, but seeing as a whole bunch have been uploaded in the last few days and you guys might still be watching them, I thought I'd better let you know.

EDIT: OH and some have been uploaded to MS for points as well. IUAFGARHGUGHGNANAJF

This makes me so angry!!! :sneaky2:

I don't know what to say, really...I get so p***ed off with that kind of people!! ARRRRGH! :mad3:

I can find my pics uploaded on MS with the text "mikafrance.com". I'm getting really annoyed at the moment. Who is taking care of that website? Not happy. I mean, they could use my pics on their site and mention my name, but they are uploading pics on MS with their own name written on them???

I can find my pics uploaded on MS with the text "mikafrance.com". I'm getting really annoyed at the moment. Who is taking care of that website? Not happy. I mean, they could use my pics on their site and mention my name, but they are uploading pics on MS with their own name written on them???

Very wrong!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: Is this Mikafance ran by the same person (Morecube)?

Really? :shocked:

C'mon people...we're all Mika fans, but there are limits... I doesn't hurt to ask for permission to use other people's photos!!!! :sneaky2: And if they deny it, too bad...DON'T USE THEM!

All the ones from this tour so far have been deleted.

Thank Morecube for this, firstly for posting them without my permission or crediting me, then for refusing to remove them, and then for telling me he would download them and upload them himself.

They're all gone now.

I still have them myself. I'm considering opening a private account so only friends can view the videos, in which case if you want to see them you'd have become my friend on youtube and pm on here so I know who exactly I will be accepting on youtube.

I'm so angry right now, but seeing as a whole bunch have been uploaded in the last few days and you guys might still be watching them, I thought I'd better let you know.

EDIT: OH and some have been uploaded to MS for points as well. IUAFGARHGUGHGNANAJF

The problem is if you upload your videos on Youtube you accept the condition that those videos which are yours become public and used as link. It's just links to permit people to see your videos.:huh: I don't understand the fact that you are upset about people who put links on a forum to see your videos without asking you the permission.

I think that people who use your videos on mikasounds.com for having points are robbers, and the real people to blame, but if the person who accept videos do correctly his job it will never happened. :sneaky2:

p.s: I never saw one of your videos because I want to have the surprise in London:thumb_yello:

The problem is if you upload your videos on Youtube you accept the condition that those video which are yours become public and used as link. It's just links to permit people to see your videos.:huh: I don't understand the fact that your are upset about people who put links on a forum to see your videos without asking you the permission.

I think that people who use your videos on mikasounds.com for having points are robbers, and the real people to blame, but if the person who accept videos do correctly his job it will never happened. :sneaky2:

p.s: I never saw one of your videos because I want to have the surprise in London:thumb_yello:

I don't mind people linking my vids. If you click the link it shows my youtube channel and that's okay. But I really don't like people uploading my vids to the MS and getting points from them! That way it looks I'm the one who is stealing them :sneaky2: Also, I don't mind people saving my pics to their own computers (that's why I didn't use watermarks) or showing them here on MFC, but showing MY pics on their own site and writing their own name on them?? It's not right. And now these pics are uploaded to MS to get points from them :blink: With text "mikafrance.com".

The email address you are after is info@mikasounds.com :thumb_yello:

I always enjoyed your videos, the last videos from gigs were the best!!! Maybe I don't understand something, but what shell I do to have a possibility to watch your vids in future?

My name on YouTube is kyevitsa.

What now I have to do?

I'll sort out a private account but nothing's happening yet. Don't worry, I'll let people see them somehow.

Very wrong!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: Is this Mikafance ran by the same person (Morecube)?

Yes, it is. What a bastard.

The problem is if you upload your videos on Youtube you accept the condition that those videos which are yours become public and used as link. It's just links to permit people to see your videos.:huh: I don't understand the fact that you are upset about people who put links on a forum to see your videos without asking you the permission.

The problem is, I disabled embedding, which means that they CANNOT be posted on external websites, however, youtube didn't seem to update it so they were still playing three or four days later. This is why I contacted Morecube, and him telling me that he would download them and upload them himself was why I deleted them.

The thing I'm most angry about are his messages, seriously, they are ridiculous and rude and just mocking. I'm not having it. Not for a second.

did you actually get a reply from them? :blink: i've stopped trying, after e-mailing them about several things a dozen times last year but never getting any reply.

Yeah, I did it when my Little Noise videos were uploaded to MS I emailed them and they sorted it out in a few days. I was quite strong with it so I think that may have been why they sorted it so quickly.

The email address you are after is info@mikasounds.com :thumb_yello:

I'll sort out a private account but nothing's happening yet. Don't worry, I'll let people see them somehow.

Yes, it is. What a bastard.

The problem is, I disabled embedding, which means that they CANNOT be posted on external websites, however, youtube didn't seem to update it so they were still playing three or four days later. This is why I contacted Morecube, and him telling me that he would download them and upload them himself was why I deleted them.

The thing I'm most angry about are his messages, seriously, they are ridiculous and rude and just mocking. I'm not having it. Not for a second.

I done it because I saw lots of pictures and videos robbed but they don't care and don't answer :sneaky2: That's why I said that if they do their job. :sneaky2: On mikasounds.com it's more and more the big mess :sneaky2:

:shocked: I understand if it was that :aah:

I done it because I saw lots of pictures and videos robbed but they don't care and don't answer :sneaky2: That's why I said that if they do their job. :sneaky2: On mikasounds.com it's more and more the big mess :sneaky2:

:shocked: I understand if it was that :aah:

The general impression I get is that they don't care about Mika or his fans, they just do their awful job that they hate so much. :sneaky2:

And Sara, Morecube has replaced my videos with yours. I dunno if you're bothered about it, but he's a cheeky bastard.

The general impression I get is that they don't care about Mika or his fans, they just do their awful job that they hate so much. :sneaky2:

And Sara, Morecube has replaced my videos with yours. I dunno if you're bothered about it, but he's a cheeky bastard.

Oh dear.

Well I've tried to report to youtube but everything's so long and complicated. It's not copyright because he hasn't uploaded them himself yet, and if he uploads them I think he'll upload them to the flash player on his site, in which case the site belongs to him and I'd have to get in touch with the French Authorities (not out of the question yet XD). It's so bloody complicated but I've emailed MS about Julia2a (who's the point thief) and to see if they can do anything about Morecube as they are the official Mika site and he's just an unofficial guy stealing content from other people.

Still, I'll see what they say. Though I don't get the impression that anyone who runs the website gives a damn about Mika or his fans, but there we are.

jazzy, if i'm not mistaken... julia2a is a mod for mikafrance, who is owned by morecube :dunno: 100% but i'm pretty sure.

i didn't read the entire thread, so i'm not sure if someone else had pointed this out to you. :wink2:

jazzy, if i'm not mistaken... julia2a is a mod for mikafrance, who is owned by morecube :dunno: 100% but i'm pretty sure.

i didn't read the entire thread, so i'm not sure if someone else had pointed this out to you. :wink2:

Nope they hadn't. So she's benefitting from other people's content when she's a mod. That's always nice to know. I sent her a message asking her to refrain in future.

What the ****???

This is disgusting, I'm really sorry for you Jazzy and for all the people like me who have been enjoying your videos legitimately on Youtube :sneaky2:. My own videos of Manchester suck big time so yours were so lovely to watch for the memories :boxed:.

Some people have no consideration for others.

As for the abuse of points on mikasounds, this is exactly why I don't bother any more with the site or the points. It's a joke, frankly, just blatant cheating by quite a lot of people..what is the point? I see none, not for me anyway, I don't play games in which others cheat, end of.

:sneaky2:

This is happening to my vids too, just saw them on Mikasounds page. Not happy. Not sure if I want to upload my vids anymore. And all my new pics are used without permission. I don't mind people showing them here, but they are all over the internet without a mentioning. I don't put watermarks, because that way people can use them for private use. Not sure I want to do that either anymore.

I'm really sorry to hear this, for both of you... and for me, because I LOVE

your videos so much!

We have actually reported the "stealing for points" to both MS

and to our contacts at Mika's management in the past, but as yet

nothing much has come from it.

We'll bring it up again tomorrow. :huglove:

I'm really sorry to hear this, for both of you... and for me, because I LOVE

your videos so much!

We have actually reported the "stealing for points" to both MS

and to our contacts at Mika's management in the past, but as yet

nothing much has come from it.

We'll bring it up again tomorrow. :huglove:

Gaaaaah thanks Deb. You're an angel.

What the ****???

This is disgusting, I'm really sorry for you Jazzy and for all the people like me who have been enjoying your videos legitimately on Youtube :sneaky2:. My own videos of Manchester suck big time so yours were so lovely to watch for the memories :boxed:.

Some people have no consideration for others.

As for the abuse of points on mikasounds, this is exactly why I don't bother any more with the site or the points. It's a joke, frankly, just blatant cheating by quite a lot of people..what is the point? I see none, not for me anyway, I don't play games in which others cheat, end of.

:sneaky2:

Exactly! :sneaky2:

I don't mind people linking my vids. If you click the link it shows my youtube channel and that's okay. But I really don't like people uploading my vids to the MS and getting points from them! That way it looks I'm the one who is stealing them :sneaky2: Also, I don't mind people saving my pics to their own computers (that's why I didn't use watermarks) or showing them here on MFC, but showing MY pics on their own site and writing their own name on them?? It's not right. And now these pics are uploaded to MS to get points from them :blink: With text "mikafrance.com".

I once had some of my pics uploaded on a MySpace page of a Mika fan community, with that same problem (not Mikafrance, tho). I contacted them, and fortunately they were kind enough to imediately solve that (I guess they just didn't realise they were doing something wrong, or at least I want to believe that).

Anyway, from that day I always put some kind of watermark in my pics (even though I hate to do it). :blink:

Archived