German SZ Magazine 26.2.10: with pic of mika as a child

mellody

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember hearing she was 18 when he first hit the scene. I think Fortuné is probably closer to 6 years younger.

Thank you for your answer. I remember him saying in one of his radio interviews last autumn that Fortune was 18. O.K. we won´t know exactly:wink2:

in his eyes?

With wot else do you glance with?:blink:

:lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

OMG Wonka!

Mika is naughtier at 26 than any child I could cope with. Would hate to imagine what he got up to at 4. :naughty:

I'm afraid to imagine what he's up to NOW...:lmao:

True, his sis looks a bit worried as well

Wouldn't you?

Just look at him...:teehee:

It's sad because he looks like one of the kids I would've been mean to. :lmfao:

Mean bully...:sneaky2:

Well, in kindergarten boys were icky. (still are)

And his haircut wouldn't have helped,

:teehee:

Oh God, you're Heroine Mother

Oh, no, i'm not, I'm a non stressed out married mother who has clearly been harassed... by these pests...:biggrin2:

Aww! No way!

And, taking care of his baby sister at such a tender age. Too cute. :wub2:

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I find it telling that the first widdle picture of him that surfaces shows him snuggling with a family member. Aww. :teehee:

a family member AND suspenders :teehee:

Cute pic, defo can see him in there, and he still has those sparkly mischievious eyes lol. I like the interview more though, very interesting (if he's telling the truth) :teehee: I can just see him there bored outa his skull having to behave for hours on end at these boring shows, no wonder he took to picking his nose to pass the time :naughty:.

(my son sat through many a dancing class while Vix strutted her stuff, I dont know how I managed to keep him from running riot, he must have been better behaved than I thought he was at the time lol).

too true I have a pic of me with one of those basin cuts but I thought they wre well outa vogue by the time HE was born lol.

I hated my hairstyle when I was a kid, simply because I thought it was boring. PLUS the clothes I wore. Even my cousin and I were wearing braces when we were toddlers and that was the 90's!

childhood4-2.jpg

Thanks mum.

Archived