Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

True.... Was she already popular before the song played in the movie?

Yay, I'm not the only one. (well... I try to when I feel like there's something to wait for)

No, Leona Lewis won The X Factor in 2008 and she had a big hit with her song "Bleeding Love" and she's been making my ears bleed ever since.

Okay, that was harsh. Leona has a brilliant voice, but she 0 personality and the majority of her songs are just ballads, therefore I'm not really a fan :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From one person on that site: "K*ck-A*s was created by the warped mind of Ross's sick "wife" Jane Goldman and features an 11 year old girl killing people, a character clearly aimed at sick paedophiles. "

Oh please. Every film has had a twisted turn of event that wouldn't abode well in real life - including Disney - if all we believed everything we saw in films we'd all be f*cked up.

Films are a form of escapism and if people don't realise that then they're idiots.

Funnily enough, people were talking about Hit Girl in a thread on the IMDB forums. Someone was objecting to the girl swearing and being very violent, and saying that they were exploiting her.

It's the biggest load of crap ever. Yes, an 11 year old swearing like a sailor and killing people is shocking, but as you say, it's a form of escapism.

Besides, the director has created Hit Girl pretty much as she was in the comic. From what I've read so far :blush-anim-cl:

No, Leona Lewis won The X Factor in 2008 and she had a big hit with her song "Bleeding Love" and she's been making my ears bleed ever since.

Okay, that was harsh. Leona has a brilliant voice, but she 0 personality and the majority of her songs are just ballads, therefore I'm not really a fan :naughty:

The majority of her songs are just ballard that sound exactly the same as each other! :blink::doh:

?:blink:

edit: I only see a little red x, but when I quote I see that there was a kickass-emoticon intended. (......I thought you were mocking me....:teehee:)

:lmfao::huglove:

Yes, we were mocking you :mf_rosetinted:

Having a little box with a red cross in it would be fun... you could confuse so many people with it!!! :teehee:

There's another screening for this tomorrow...I want to go, but I'm scared my ceramics project will be bone dry if I'm not there to put water on it. :roftl:

It's at 12pm or so, so I would have to leave school early. Also, it depends if my mom wants to even go through the trouble. :teehee:

There's another screening for this tomorrow...I want to go, but I'm scared my ceramics project will be bone dry if I'm not there to put water on it. :roftl:

It's at 12pm or so, so I would have to leave school early. Also, it depends if my mom wants to even go through the trouble. :teehee:

Could you ask a friend to water it for you?

good luck, either way!