Hamburg, Germany at Große Freiheit 36: 23-03-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, can't wait!

Mellody already wrote:

"Why are we already queuing?only 20 mfcers/dmfcers altogether today,we can all fit in front row.but its nice+sunny.and fun to chat!am no.10."

28 minutes ago via txt

Guess I'll be No. 20 when I'll arrive after work around 3pm... :naughty:

Yay, can't wait!

Mellody already wrote:

"Why are we already queuing?only 20 mfcers/dmfcers altogether today,we can all fit in front row.but its nice+sunny.and fun to chat!am no.10."

28 minutes ago via txt

Guess I'll be No. 20 when I'll arrive after work around 3pm... :naughty:

Ohhh an update already!

That is for sure early ! .. The MFC likes to Q , I thought it was an english thing to start off with:aah:

*walks in*

*unpacks a sleeping bag and blanket*

I'm camping here... hopefully I'll be up early enough so I can join in the conversation..

*gets into sleeping bag*

*puts in earplugs*

*goes to sleep*

:lmfao::clap:

update from the venue, before i go back to the hostel to leave my notebook there. list is at nr 13 now, very relaxed. :bleh: that's what i imagined, guess/hope it'll be the same in berlin tomorrow. one guy of the venue staff was quite unfriendly, told us to leave the place at the door and when i asked nicely whether i could first finish what i was just doing, he became very unfriendly, said something along the lines that we're too stupid to understand that we have to move. :aah::sneaky2: hope he won't be one of those who let us in later. we saw john and the band arrive in the tour bus a while ago, john talked with us for a bit, and we could have a look into the venue from the door, looks nice and very small - but still enough space in front row for all the ca. 20 mfcers/dmfcers that are coming today. :bleh:

and it's very funny that all the hamburg sightseeing buses pass by and stop here because the club that belongs to große freiheit 36 was where the beatles had their first performance. :biggrin2: many people in the buses taking pix of us, lol!! :roftl:

off to the hostel now, so i'll tweet news from my phone later. can go online with the phone too but have to change the card for it, so not sure whether i'll do it - and if i don't, i'll just be able to tweet and not read. :wink2:

weather is sunny but a bit cold due to the wind.

oh, and our "dr john's magic chicken" dresscode could get a whole new meaning here (a very mfc-ish meaning :naughty:), looking at the shops on the reeperbahn :lmfao: - you can buy all sort of feather stuff everywhere here! :naughty:

mellody76

Ok standing place isnt as bad as i thougt,am at side of stage but stage so small that only ca.15-20 ppl per row are right in front of it.;)

about 2 hours ago via txt

so mariposa+me(nr 10+11)are pretty much at the side,though front row holds bout 30ppl.:( we all look fab in our feather boas!:)

about 3 hours ago via txt

Special mfc/numbers queue again(yay john!).inside now,its like a small club,cant believe it should hold 2000 ppl!some lgs/bgs in front row,

about 3 hours ago via txt

Reminds me of Bloomsbury Ballroom, quite tiny, isn't it?

Can't wait to hear what happened with the BG leg on THIS stage!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Not that tiny at all, but small, yes. No BG leg, and the book (background) couldn't fit properly. And he couldn't use his umbrella :shocked: No space for it...

Awwww, I really enjoyed :wub2: But he was a bit tired, I guess. No chair dancing during Relax, though he was sitting on the chair. And he couldn't see the front row properly, he saw our feather boas in the end and smiled and I waved :biggrin2: But well, we could see him very clearly :mf_lustslow: Lol, and the band was in a good mood, at least it looked like that. And I met Jimmy!!! He only signed something for me and said, oh, you are tiibet. I guess he has seen my tweets. David was there too, they were both really friendly.

This is not a report, just an answer about the size of the stage :teehee:

Not that tiny at all, but small, yes. No BG leg, and the book (background) couldn't fit properly. And he couldn't use his umbrella :shocked: No space for it...

Awwww, I really enjoyed :wub2: But he was a bit tired, I guess. No chair dancing during Relax, though he was sitting on the chair. And he couldn't see the front row properly, he saw our feather boas in the end and smiled and I waved :biggrin2: But well, we could see him very clearly :mf_lustslow: Lol, and the band was in a good mood, at least it looked like that. And I met Jimmy!!! He only signed something for me and said, oh, you are tiibet. I guess he has seen my tweets. David was there too, they were both really friendly.

Thanks for this not-report tiibet :teehee:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Look forward to the report:thumb_yello:

love your non-report :fangurl:

Thanks for not reporting, then, tiibet -- guess I'll start a report thread now,

but will leave this open for a bit just in case folks still want to chat,

and continue not reporting. :naughty:

Archived