I`m not what you think I am..I`m German! German!

Sil

err....ever since I visited my first MIKA gig last Saturday in Dusseldorf my brain kinda melted and now I`m crazy...so ..whatever..

Hi, my name is Sil and I`m from Germany. I`m 32 years old...oooold..oh so old and ..uh...well, I like MIKA? Who doesn`t, right? (well, actually a lot of my friends don`t like him...but I´ve decided that they just don`t have good taste in music and I pitty them :blush-anim-cl:, damn snobs!)

So...I`m glad I found this awesome fanclub :biggrin2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
err....ever since I visited my first MIKA gig last Saturday in Dusseldorf my brain kinda melted and now I`m crazy...so ..whatever..

Hi, my name is Sil and I`m from Germany. I`m 32 years old...oooold..oh so old and ..uh...well, I like MIKA? Who doesn`t, right? (well, actually a lot of my friends don`t like him...but I´ve decided that they just don`t have good taste in music and I pitty them :blush-anim-cl:, damn snobs!)

:lmfao:

And so i guess you're frozen, too...:mf_rosetinted:

Nice intro...:thumb_yello:

Since when 32 is old?????:sneaky2:

Welcome, have fun around here:biggrin2:

uh...no..not yet...it was warm when I was waiting in Dusseldorf...but... I guess it was cold in Munich, right? Saw the youtube clip with fans singing "we are frozen" :biggrin2:

That' why i was saying that...:naughty:

Welcome to the MFC. I am 55 years old, so you are not the oldest Mika fan.

Hello Sil and WELCOME!!! I remember 32. Mika came into my life at 37 I was a Big Girl at 39. LIFE IS GOOD WITH MIKA. You are amongst friends. Check out the Olding Thread I believe Silver posted the link.

viannen_01.gif to the MFC!

May I see the picture in your signature bigger, please? It strikes me as amazingly awesome! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Archived