REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

what?:blink: thats hilarious:roftl:

cant wait to see laura's GGG vid:biggrin2:

well, it's the original text from the opera. she sings "if you don't kill sarastro, you're not my daughter anymore". :wink2:

maybe that's why he kills everyone during LT. :teehee:

we should SO bring water pistols to one of the (summer) gigs and shoot back at him when he shoots the audience! :mf_rosetinted: does he think he can shoot me without me trying to defend myself?! :shun::naughty:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, correct! And as Faballa pointed out ages ago, Dr John looks like a sort of Papageno! :wub2:

I thought not really first but giving it a second thought and considering that Faballa is Austrian, she might be completely right..:naughty:

So it's Papageno looking for love at the back of the bar, going through all sorts of trials...until he is enlightened....:roftl:

I'm sorry, but I don't think I could write a proper report for this gig. :blush-anim-cl: It was just amazing and perfect! :swoon:

I want to thank Angy and Stefano for driving me to the venue. :wub2: I really had fun with them. Thanks mikasounds.com for giving me the chance to get to know them. :thumb_yello:

Ida didn't sing a Midsummer Night's Dream before Good Gone Girl. She sang the aria of the Queen of the Night from Mozart's Magic Flute. The Queen is very angry and she orders her daughter to kill Sarastro.

This is a performance with a very good singer:

I'm so happy he likes the Magic Flute, too. It's my favourite opera. :blush-anim-cl:

If nothing has happened to my camera since last night, I should have the whole part with GGG. I was waiting for that song and I heard the music at the beginning and I knew it was GGG, so I started filming.:wink2: Unfortunately one of the few people who knew the aria was behind me and she started to sing along. :sneaky2: I hope my video will be good. :sweatdrop:

I'm happy Ida was there. The songs were all very good, but they sounded even better with her. She looked more relaxed than during the acoustic shows. She deserved to be part of the band. :thumb_yello:

PS I had the feeling that Martin was having a great time. :roftl:

Kewl!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to watch your vid of GGG Laura*!:thumb_yello:

I bet it was amazing there last night.

well, it's the original text from the opera. she sings "if you don't kill sarastro, you're not my daughter anymore". :wink2:

we should SO bring water pistols to one of the (summer) gigs and shoot back at him when he shoots the audience! :mf_rosetinted: does he think he can shoot me without me trying to defend myself?! :shun::naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

There goes my coffee - in my lap.

Thanks Mellody!

LOVING that idea :naughty:

just found another GREAT video of WAG from last night, user fabio87cc posted it

this is just plain crazy and amazing! :wub2::groovy:

Thank you Petra_ale!:thumb_yello:

The vid is great!:thumb_yello:

12,000 Mika Fans enjoying WAG!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

kewl!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Kodes100

Sorry, it's just a crappy camera. :teehee:

thanx! :flowers2: fab to hear the whole intro! :wub2: and love it how he rips off her dress! :naughty:

can't wait to see close up pix or vids of that costume, long and short version! :fangurl:

thought he might do the dance with ida instead of imma then, but this hasn't changed...

No, your camera is fine. The most important thing is that at least you can hear the whole song with the intro...:thumb_yello:

Shame that there were too many queens of the night around.:naughty:

OMG!!! I loved waking up to all of your reports! :wub2:

Sounds like and epic show!!!

And Ida's opera voice is just WOW!

lol, robertina, Mika shouting out "Ciao bella" made me crack up :roftl:

And John - he really is a true star! :wub2:

Here is another WAG vid posted by YT user Puriomao88.

It is taken further back & it kind of allows us to get some sense of the 12,000 Mika Fans in that huge venue:

Mika Rocks!

WOW I love the great vibe....crowds.... so amazing!!

thanks !!

Here is another WAG vid posted by YT user Puriomao88.

It is taken further back & it kind of allows us to get some sense of the 12,000 Mika Fans in that huge venue:

Mika Rocks!

WOW. It's still amazing seeing how many people were there!!!

Thanks for all your reports and vids!!!

Wow, what an atmosphere. I get high and excited just by watching it. Can't wait for Paris...awwww! :aah:

Thank you, Ida is amazing. And the whole staging / costume idea is genius!!! :wub2:

arrgh, i wish he didn't make it that obvious that part of the voice is coming from tape! :aah: running from runniiiiiiiiiiiiing on the tape, and mika puts away the mic before the runniiiiiiiiiiiiing is finished! :doh:

apart from that, fab video, t4p! :biggrin2:

he went away in a shiny white BWM with its reversable roof open, driven by jasmine, shouting out loud 'ciao bella!!!!'

can you believe it? as a playboy of the dolce vita!!!!

:roftl: This is a fantastic image, Robi! Thanks so much for your reports! :wub2:

So why aren't you in this wonderful photo?

18.jpg

Here are the rest of this set of pics:

http://www.elle.it/entertainment/musica/mika-live__1

:biggrin2:

:roftl: This is a fantastic image, Robi! Thanks so much for your reports! :wub2:

So why aren't you in this wonderful photo?

18.jpg

Here are the rest of this set of pics:

http://www.elle.it/entertainment/musica/mika-live__1

:biggrin2:

Thanks Deb!!! I was wondering where the photos were going to end up! Glad I'm looking happier than I did in the Vienna photos :teehee:

yes we should get some that shoot water. it'd be so funny on a hot summer day:roftl:

thank you:thumb_yello: