Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

wow you all got such cool things signed, i didnt get anything because i didnt really think i would see him lol :aah:

but he signed my shirt/dress thing but i didnt get a heart thing those look cool :/

I had to ask for mine :roftl:

:shocked:

I have never asked him to sign something... he desides... dont wanna "force" him

Was glad he reached over the other peeps to get to sign my book :lmfao:

LOLZ. It's not like I said "GIMME A PICTURE OR I'LL KILL YOU." :roftl::lmfao: C'mon, you should know me better than that :wink2:

No, I waited quite patiently in the queue with my Memory Book ready. When he approached me I said "Would it be okay if you drew a picture?" and he bent down and started drawing...I dunno if he said anything...(I have a tendancy to just say what I'm saying quite fast to him because I fear that if I speak slowly I'll lose his attention :roftl: And then I forget what was said...:doh: I have a tendancy to speak fast anyway. I should really sort that out.) then I said "Thank you very much. Jimmy drew a picture too." He went to sign someone else's stuff but he said to me "Let's see Jimmy's" so I found the page, showed him, and his face was like :shocked::annoyed_h4h: and then he said "Oh...God." so I laughed...a bit nervously...:huh:...and then he said "God help Jimmy. And his sanity."

I would never just shove something in his face and expect him to sign it, I would always ask. Always. If something is signed by a happy accident, then okay, but I'd never hold something right in front of me and just expect him to do it. (not saying that happened to you, I'm just saying that if you would like something done it's just polite to ask. Hugs and kisses or whatever I find different, because it's personal contact and I'd rather he initiated the action.)

I believe I'm a polite person and especially polite when Mika's around...IMO...and I would never want to do something to make Mika feel uncomfortable.

LOLZ. It's not like I said "GIMME A PICTURE OR I'LL KILL YOU." :roftl::lmfao: C'mon, you should know me better than that :wink2:

No, I waited quite patiently in the queue with my Memory Book ready. When he approached me I said "Would it be okay if you drew a picture?" and he bent down and started drawing...I dunno if he said anything...(I have a tendancy to just say what I'm saying quite fast to him because I fear that if I speak slowly I'll lose his attention :roftl: And then I forget what was said...:doh: I have a tendancy to speak fast anyway. I should really sort that out.) then I said "Thank you very much. Jimmy drew a picture too." He went to sign someone else's stuff but he said to me "Let's see Jimmy's" so I found the page, showed him, and his face was like :shocked::annoyed_h4h: and then he said "Oh...God." so I laughed...a bit nervously...:huh:...and then he said "God help Jimmy. And his sanity."

I would never just shove something in his face and expect him to sign it, I would always ask. Always. If something is signed by a happy accident, then okay, but I'd never hold something right in front of me and just expect him to do it. (not saying that happened to you, I'm just saying that if you would like something done it's just polite to ask. Hugs and kisses or whatever I find different, because it's personal contact and I'd rather he initiated the action.)

I believe I'm a polite person and especially polite when Mika's around...IMO...and I would never want to do something to make Mika feel uncomfortable.

Theres prob. some peeps that will try it that way someday... but i hope not! :blink:

Do you ahve a pic of what Jimmy made?

hehe thats so cute! :aah: but yeh i agree with you i think its just nice to ask...

Agree :thumb_yello:

I asked when i got my pic taken w. him if i could have my hand on his tummy... didnt wanted to just do it and get my head bitten off

Edited by Dark Angel

Theres prob. some peeps that will try it that way someday... but i hope not! :blink:

Do you ahve a pic of what Jimmy made?

I asked when i got my pic taken w. him if i could have my hand on his tummy... didnt wanted to just do it and get my head bitten off

yeah sure, just click on the link in my blog and scroll down to the Jimmy blog :thumb_yello: I made a video of him drawing it lol!

See, I haven't even managed to ask Mika for a picture! :roftl::roftl: I want to ask...just never can :blush-anim-cl:

I might have had the courage to ask for a picture but I haven't for anymore because I don't want to be a nuisance. Like you said in your earlier post, you don't want to force him to do anything he might not wanna do.

hehe ur a good girl:teehee:

i didnt really ask for it.. i was just standing there smiling like a freak and he signed me himself i was like oh yeh a signature please thanks :teehee: but like i wasnt even thinking of getting anything signed i was just happy to be looking at him :naughty:

yeah sure, just click on the link in my blog and scroll down to the Jimmy blog :thumb_yello: I made a video of him drawing it lol!

See, I haven't even managed to ask Mika for a picture! :roftl::roftl: I want to ask...just never can :blush-anim-cl:

I might have had the courage to ask for a picture but I haven't for anymore because I don't want to be a nuisance. Like you said in your earlier post, you don't want to force him to do anything he might not wanna do.

I hope you'll get your pic with hime someday. You deserve it :thumb_yello:

I didnt ask too if i could have one. Was just one of those M&G where everybody backstage got their pic taken w. him instead of a group. The other girls were lucky enough to get a hug and kiss too... guess who didnt :aah:

hehe ur a good girl:teehee:

i didnt really ask for it.. i was just standing there smiling like a freak and he signed me himself i was like oh yeh a signature please thanks :teehee: but like i wasnt even thinking of getting anything signed i was just happy to be looking at him :naughty:

ohhh yeah... a very good girl :angel_not::biggrin2:

The green balloon i got signed was the last thing i expected... i was on my way away from the M&G outside the Hammersmith (2nd gig) so other peeps could get there to get something signed or say a word ect. But he signed it... guess it was cos i was about to hit him in the face with it :lmfao: They are SOOOOOO not easy to control those balloons and so damn huge :blink:

I hope you'll get your pic with hime someday. You deserve it :thumb_yello:

I didnt ask too if i could have one. Was just one of those M&G where everybody backstage got their pic taken w. him instead of a group. The other girls were lucky enough to get a hug and kiss too... guess who didnt :aah:

Thanks, I'll try at Eden if I can :thumb_yello:

Oh it was M&G thing! I didn't know.

ohhh yeah... a very good girl :angel_not::biggrin2:

The green balloon i got signed was the last thing i expected... i was on my way away from the M&G outside the Hammersmith (2nd gig) so other peeps could get there to get something signed or say a word ect. But he signed it... guess it was cos i was about to hit him in the face with it :lmfao: They are SOOOOOO not easy to control those balloons and so damn huge :blink:

:lmfao: oo a big green balloon in my face ill sign it, ok i think im tired i dont think its funny :teehee:

your lucky i wanted to get a big balloon thing but i was so short and everyone else was way taller than me and they got everything... i just got the confetti on the floor :naughty:

:lmfao: oo a big green balloon in my face ill sign it, ok i think im tired i dont think its funny :teehee:

your lucky i wanted to get a big balloon thing but i was so short and everyone else was way taller than me and they got everything... i just got the confetti on the floor :naughty:

I was lucky to get a red one at the first London gig... got the green one from a someone outside when waiting for Mika after the 2nd gig :wub2:

Think its crazy that some peeps will pay to get a balloon :blink:

I was lucky to get a red one at the first London gig... got the green one from a someone outside when waiting for Mika after the 2nd gig :wub2:

Think its crazy that some peeps will pay to get a balloon :blink:

oh thats pretty cool how nice! :thumb_yello:

could you pay to get them? i didnt know, well i had no money anyway :/ i would of given them the confetti i picked up :teehee: its valuable in my eyes :aah:

oh thats pretty cool how nice! :thumb_yello:

could you pay to get them? i didnt know, well i had no money anyway :/ i would of given them the confetti i picked up :teehee: its valuable in my eyes :aah:

I donno... but some peeps asked me both days if they could buy my balloon. And HELL NO... i wont sell em! :biggrin2:

I donno... but some peeps asked me both days if they could buy my balloon. And HELL NO... i wont sell em! :biggrin2:

People asked to BUY your balloon? Oh my goodness, get one yourself :lmfao: was this before or after the signing?

You will have an autograph some day, don't worry. I had to wait a long time (well, a year, that was quite long to me :teehee:) too before I got contact with him.

Yeah I had to wait just over two years for mine and I live near London :roftl::roftl: But I was younger then and didn't have as much freedom as I do now. Good things come to those who wait :biggrin2: