Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I love this pic!:mf_lustslow: Mika's smile is so :naughty: and everyone's so happy!Thanks for sharing it:thumb_yello:

It was a circle of happiness:mf_rosetinted:

Ingie, I love that picture too. Mika looked drop dead gorgeous that day!

Dark light: I can definetaly see similarity with Caz in the picture you posted!

What did I look like then? A fairy?:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, here are my precious items:

My driving lesson appointment card (I had nothing else to sign with me, I told him that my lessons were friggin hard):

mikadrivingcard012.jpg

He said the words out loud when he was writing them so I was like: a beer :shocked:? And he grinned. Then I started to grin like crazy because he didn't just put his autograph on it but wrote something additional. And it was the first time I ever got contact with him. My smile was the biggest I ever had and when he saw that he laughed and stroke my shoulder for a second. The grin has stayed on my face for at least a weak :biggrin2:.

The second one, on my phone:

P1000502.jpg

And the last one, on my rucksack (the heart and the eye!)

P1000818.jpg

I am really grateful having them.

Ok, here are my precious items:

My driving lesson appointment card (I had nothing else to sign with me, I told him that my lessons were friggin hard):

mikadrivingcard012.jpg

He said the words out loud when he was writing them so I was like: a beer :shocked:? And he grinned. Then I started to grin like crazy because he didn't just put his autograph on it but wrote something additional. And it was the first time I ever got contact with him. My smile was the biggest I ever had and when he saw that he laughed and stroke my shoulder for a second. The grin has stayed on my face for at least a weak :biggrin2:.

The second one, on my phone:

P1000502.jpg

And the last one, on my rucksack (the heart and the eye!)

P1000818.jpg

I am really grateful having them.

I love the driving lesson one... That's awesome!

I really like this thread. You've all posted amazing things so far! Thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

Here's my latest "treasure" ;)

I'm happy that i got the new tour book signed at the M&G in Paris on tuesday, it's such a perfect souvenir of the whole trip now! :pbjt:

Me: "Would you mind signing my book?"

Mika: "With pleasure! Where do you want me to sign?" :boing:

MikaSignatureParis.jpg

Edited by Nightbird

I really like this thread. You've all posted amazing things so far! Thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

I'm happy that i got the new tour book signed at the M&G in Paris on tuesday, it's such a perfect souvenir of the whole trip now! :pbjt:

MikaSignatureParis.jpg

Nice!!!

Does it say with love ? or thank you? .. cant work it out

Nice!!!

Does it say with love ? or thank you? .. cant work it out

It says "Thank you" ;)

Don't worry, I didn't make it out immediately as well :naughty: (actually it looks a bit like "shake you" IMO :roftl:) And i guess i must have looked a bit confused, because without me asking for it he read the two words out loud to me, emphasizing them like "Thank...*pause*...you!" and gave me the famous "Mikaish smile" in doing so :naughty: That was cute somehow and we both and the people around us had to giggle a bit about that...:naughty: Nice moment!

Edited by Nightbird

MikaSignatureParis.jpg

wow congrats ..so amazing... wanna have autographs like that... :aah:

sadly I have nothing.... :boxed:

btwhow could he jump like that ?!!!!! OMG...

wow congrats ..so amazing... wanna have autographs like that... :aah:

sadly I have nothing.... :boxed:

btwhow could he jump like that ?!!!!! OMG...

Christian Louboutin put something special in his shoes :mf_rosetinted:.

Monie that is awesome!!! :wub2:

Never give up have a beer .. watta guy :mf_lustslow:

Even my driving instructor was happy with it :roftl:.

You haven't told us why you weren't allowed in the building that time Mika wrote something to you, may I guess? You had too many drinkies :roftl:?

Don't do that in Amsterdam, we need our Mad Hatter there!

Nightbird: your autograph is beautiful.

Thank you! :)

Love your signatures and drawings too, they are very unique! Especially the one on the driving lesson appointment card - that's epic! :thumb_yello:

Thanks :original:. It's become my motto, if something doesn't go quite right I say to myself: just have a beer and try again :biggrin2:.

Thanks :original:. It's become my motto, if something doesn't go quite right I say to myself: just have a beer and try again :biggrin2:.

I hate beer :no: But this autograph is awesome!!! :D :D :D

:bye: Monie! :D

I was thinking we all have so much information when it comes to Mika and what he has drawn for us,signed and documented .. so I thought it would be interesting for the fans to show what he has done , not only for information (how his signature has changed for example) but also to document all this information we have into one interesting and hopefully informative thread..

One thing when you post please put when it was done and where if you can .. ill start ....

This was done early 2007!

DSC01831.jpg

Was this the signature I got for you??? ...from Leeds when you were 'allegedly' too drunk to get in? :beer::roftl:..I wasn't there so don't know, all I do know is, I asked for that after telling the story of there was loads of us but only half got in and it ain't right!! :wink2:

That was when it was raining like I have never seen rain before,there was only about 10 people at the M+G and he was there for well over half an hour just chatting. Luke and Mikey there then and I got that video for you from Cherisse when you fancied her and had a balloon for her....halcyon days...:fangurl: