Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hmmmm the hearts with faces is a 2010 thang ...like :biggrin2:

At the Dusseldorf gig I got an eye.... So maybe thats the new one?

Oh, and three xxx's but thats just a detail :wink2:

Looks lke he almost wrote Michael on the bag

:naughty: yeah, we were wondering too, why he did write Mikal..:roftl:

but it seemed that he used to do that a lot, dunno why.. :blink:

I'm pretty sure it's just an exclamation mark.

I remember he was trying to sign my mask at the Lieve Paul show, because I stood in front of him. And then I was looking around and suddenly felt something pressing on my head and I looked back and saw him in full focus trying to write on the mask and I just went: "Uuuuuhh....Whát are you doing?" And he smiled and said: "I wanted to sign your head! But it DIDN'T WORK!"

Here is the picture of that moment:roftl:

p1020106q.jpg

I did give him my WTF face yeah:mf_rosetinted:

I remember he was trying to sign my mask at the Lieve Paul show, because I stood in front of him. And then I was looking around and suddenly felt something pressing on my head and I looked back and saw him in full focus trying to write on the mask and I just went: "Uuuuuhh....Whát are you doing?" And he smiled and said: "I wanted to sign your head! But it DIDN'T WORK!"

p1020106q.jpg

:lmfao:

Mika inspired me to draw a heart with a smile and wings on my hand today in school. :naughty:

He have moved on to sign chests now... remember he did it a few weeks ago :shocked:

That picture I posted was from 2007... but he did it last year at the Enmore...

^

Sorry to be off topic, but that sig has rendered me speechless for the best part of 20 minutes. :mf_lustslow:

Ooooooh, hello stranger!

p1020106q.jpg

:lmfao: nice!

p1020106q.jpg

!! :roftl::naughty: cooooooool! lol :aah:

Here is the picture of that moment:roftl

p1020106q.jpg

I did give him my WTF face yeah:mf_rosetinted

lmfao mad Mika hehehe :naughty:

Yeah I had to wait just over two years for mine and I live near London :roftl roftl But I was younger then and didn't have as much freedom as I do now. Good things come to those who wait :biggrin2

indeed they do like me getting 4 kisses of illusionist Derren Brown I only waited 4 years for him to kiss ME back (slow coach isn't he lol) these days he likes to hold my hand :wub2:

never had a kiss from Mika but he did have his arm round me when i was his lollipopgirl in feb at the sheffield gig & also i got intimately flattened against him so that was nice :wink2:

yeah feel free to hate me right now girls hahaha I can understand it hehehe:biggrin2:

My first ever signature from Mika:

2-2.jpg

My WAG poster signature:

DSC00863-1.jpg

My mum's signature from Little Noise...I've blocked out her name though.

DSC01843.jpg

and the picture in my book from Hammersmith 28/2/10

DSC01773-1.jpg

so I'ma stop pestering him for autographs now lol.

oh wow they're wicked & OMG may I say you look a little like my half sister sara when she was younger spooky that

& Keti looks like me when I was younger

all i have to do is find someone who looks like my brother on here now ahahahaa:roftl:

i got my shirt signed when i was a lollipop girl i got to chantelle a heart then Mika will have to take a pic when i find my shirt i think it's beeing washed right now perhaps

it;s my Michael Jackson shirt i had nothing else on me to sign as being an lg i couldn't have my bag with me i'd had to give it to my dad to take back to the car

1. sorry, this isn't writing :mf_rosetinted: taken while he was signing #2. First time i met him :) and he's smiling :)

lpr48.jpg

2. From Le Poisson Rouge June 2009... I still can't really make out the letters haha

picture2ay.png

3. Berlin 2010, iMMa's too :roftl: don't mind my chipping nail polish :teehee:

picture1fa.png

1. sorry, this isn't writing :mf_rosetinted: taken while he was signing #2. First time i met him :) and he's smiling :)

lpr48.jpg

2. From Le Poisson Rouge June 2009... I still can't really make out the letters haha

picture2ay.png

3. Berlin 2010, iMMa's too :roftl: don't mind my chipping nail polish :teehee:

picture1fa.png

Awwwwww! I was gonna go to Le Poisson Rouge... except I didn't have enough money (it was a good thing, considering I ended up getting really sick around the time of hte concert! :shocked:)

Nice pics!

p1020106q.jpg

:roftl: You're definitely two of a kind! :lmfao:

:roftl: You're definitely two of a kind! :lmfao:

See all the surrounding people just laughing at me:mf_rosetinted:

It's kinda weird that I WTFed Mika dressed as a golden fairy mwahahahaha:roftl:

But he returned the face in Dusseldrof, so we're square:glasses2:

lmfao mad Mika hehehe :naughty:

indeed they do like me getting 4 kisses of illusionist Derren Brown I only waited 4 years for him to kiss ME back (slow coach isn't he lol) these days he likes to hold my hand :wub2:

never had a kiss from Mika but he did have his arm round me when i was his lollipopgirl in feb at the sheffield gig & also i got intimately flattened against him so that was nice :wink2:

yeah feel free to hate me right now girls hahaha I can understand it hehehe:biggrin2:

oh wow they're wicked & OMG may I say you look a little like my half sister sara when she was younger spooky that

& Keti looks like me when I was younger

all i have to do is find someone who looks like my brother on here now ahahahaa:roftl:

Caz this is a pic of my sister (with me as a toddler & my half brother) when she was in her very late teens it's the only one of her under 20 i can find right now

chrissarachantelle.jpg

I guess there's a slight similarity from that picture of me holding the EP lol but my hair's not like that anymore :sad:

do you mean in just that picture of me we look alike? cos there are plenty of pics of me on my myspace...XD

no i meant another of my sister when she was a few years younger than in that pic i posted it's then she looked even more like you

i only have a few pics of my sister & i think they're on my photobucket but there's over a thousand pics on there so it'd take a gazillion years to find it lol

never mind :aah::biggrin2::teehee:

Edited by DarkLight

p1020106q.jpg

I love this pic!:mf_lustslow: Mika's smile is so :naughty: and everyone's so happy!Thanks for sharing it:thumb_yello:

I love this pic!:mf_lustslow: Mika's smile is so :naughty: and everyone's so happy!Thanks for sharing it:thumb_yello:

Ingie, I love that picture too. Mika looked drop dead gorgeous that day!

Dark light: I can definetaly see similarity with Caz in the picture you posted!

p1020106q.jpg

so so cute :) The moment is captured perfectly :biggrin2: (not that I was there, but I can imagine :thumb_yello:)