Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

he gave me a medal because of the costumes i made for me and my friends

954833523_5_ZPCp.jpegthis one means alot to me

That's adorable!!! :wub2: You really deserve it, your costumes are great and you have invested so much time and effort to make them all :thumb_yello:

My latest signature and medal!!:wub2:954829625_5_HpKQ.jpeg

he gave me a medal because of the costumes i made for me and my friends

954833523_5_ZPCp.jpegthis one means alot to me

that is so cool:biggrin2: and you really deserve it. i've seen pics of your costumes and they're fantastic!!

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so here's finally a collection of all my mika autographs... didn't keep them all though, gave some away in competitions/giveaways on DMFC.

first one i ever got, florence 19.7.07 - he didn't even look whom he was signing it to. ;-p

autogramm1.jpg

2nd one, munich 2.11.07 - the only autograph where he got my name right! xD

autogramm.jpg

btw, this one and the other one from munich are hanging on my wall:

autogramm-poster.jpg

signed DMFC badge, berlin 5.11.07 - didn't keep this one:

autogramm2a.jpg

my fave, berlin 1.6.09 (songs for sorrow EP), already posted it...

autogramm3.jpg

he signed my bag in baden-baden, 2.11.09

autogramm4.jpg

asked him to sign this shirt especially for a DMFC giveaway, hanover 9.12.09

autogramm4a.jpg

personalized exercise book, posted the front cover on the exercise book thread... but i also got a personal signature with my name on the back cover in wiesbaden, 21.3.10:

autogramm5.jpg

that's the 2nd one on my wall (see above), munich 27.3.10:

autogramm6.jpg

tourbook, paris 27.4.10

autogramm7.jpg

my tree necklace, amsterdam 7.5.10 - actually i held the back of the tree to sign for him (it's paper with golden colour), as i thought it wouldn't be possible to sign on the felt... but mika decided to sign the heart instead. :wub: <3

autogramm8.jpg

and of course i also had to get a signature on my mika drumstick in luxemburg 8.5.10, so i won't mix it up with the one i have from cherisse. ;-p

autogramm9.jpg

actually i never planned to get that many autographs, always thought one or 2 are enough, or maybe one per year... but somehow it just happened. *g*

Edited by mellody

at Amsterdam I asked him to sign my "naked Mika" which he did after giving me a funny look :)

funny look? lol, maybe he wondered whether you stole the curlz from his hair dresser! :lmfao:

fab work that necklace! :thumb_yello:

my fave, berlin 1.6.09 (songs for sorrow EP), already posted it...

autogramm3.jpg

my tree necklace, amsterdam 7.5.10 - actually i held the back of the tree to sign for him (it's paper with golden colour), as i thought it wouldn't be possible to sign on the felt... but mika decided to sign the heart instead. :wub: <3

autogramm8.jpg

and of course i also had to get a signature on my mika drumstick in luxemburg 8.5.10, so i won't mix it up with the one i have from cherisse. ;-p

autogramm9.jpg

Great collection, Karin! :wub2:

The three above are my favs, they are really special! The first one is priceless, did he refer to something you were talking about before - because it says "I told you i'd be back"? Or did he mean it in general? Anyway, love it! :biggrin2:

BTW: That tree necklace is awesome, very well done!!! :thumb_yello:

My last one, from Luxembourg (May 2010)

p1010001border.jpg

The signature itself may not be that special (I mean, people get his name & X's all the time), but the whole thing around it surely was :wub2::teehee:

(no idea if I can post that here too :aah:)

Great collection, Karin! :wub2:

The three above are my favs, they are really special! The first one is priceless, did he refer to something you were talking about before - because it says "I told you i'd be back"? Or did he mean it in general? Anyway, love it! :biggrin2:

BTW: That tree necklace is awesome, very well done!!! :thumb_yello:

thanx. :blush-anim-cl: and i didn't have the slightest idea back then what he referred to, he never "told" me anything like that... but if i read the autograph now, it totally makes sense, mika "told" me at the acoustic tour/when i got the autograph, that gray skelly would be back, which she was for this tour. lol, this is almost as confusing as all the back+forth in "back to the future II"! :lmfao:

anyway, that's definitely the most special autograph i have and will ever get of him. :wub2: also the "love as always"... it's so general! :wub2: never been so happy about an autograph before. :fangurl: oh no, wait... when i was ca. 17 and finally got to meet joey of NKOTB after 3 years and got his autograph, i was that happy too, to have a "proof" for meeting him. :naughty:

Oh its so great!! I´m looking forward to seeing him in Prague :) Does he give autographs after gig? Or in an hour? Two hours? I have no idea! :) I hope that he´ll like my gift.... I did 20 pictures of Mika.. Looks pretty good,i draw portraits my whole life so I hope that this "collection" will make him happy :)) And i´m thinking bout.. What will I give him for sign?? Huh, i want something really original,help! :)

This thread makes me so happy! I love all those little stories and moment people had with him :wub2:

it's realy sweet to read all the stories and memories about the autographs:wub2:

My last one, from Luxembourg (May 2010)

p1010001border.jpg

The signature itself may not be that special (I mean, people get his name & X's all the time), but the whole thing around it surely was :wub2::teehee:

(no idea if I can post that here too :aah:)

Yes please post!

We like to hear stories :biggrin2:

I can remember the first signature I got, it came by mail and it was a total surprise and I was smiling two weeks after it :wub2: I sent him a birthday present via Alex, and she sent me his pic and signature as a thank you. The present was a children's book I sent him together with my youngest son (who loves Mika's music too, and it was one his favorite books at the time). It was a long time ago, I hadn't met Mika at that time. So the signature was a lovely surprise both to me and my son! And I met Alex at ice cream van, and she could still remember being a present fairy.

I guess my favorite signature is from Berlin two months ago, I bought his signed poster and he wrote my name there after the gig and he gave a very pretty smile and I understood to be quiet and I didn't say anything to ruin the moment :wub2::roftl:

Karin, I love that pic he draw to you after the Passionskirche gig!! It's so special!

Oh its so great!! I´m looking forward to seeing him in Prague :) Does he give autographs after gig? Or in an hour? Two hours? I have no idea! :) I hope that he´ll like my gift.... I did 20 pictures of Mika.. Looks pretty good,i draw portraits my whole life so I hope that this "collection" will make him happy :)) And i´m thinking bout.. What will I give him for sign?? Huh, i want something really original,help! :)

most times he comes out after the gigs to sign autographs - but not always. anyway, it usually takes a while til he comes out, usually not before midnight. in paris it was even 2 am.

I can remember the first signature I got, it came by mail and it was a total surprise and I was smiling two weeks after it :wub2: I sent him a birthday present via Alex, and she sent me his pic and signature as a thank you. The present was a children's book I sent him together with my youngest son (who loves Mika's music too, and it was one his favorite books at the time). It was a long time ago, I hadn't met Mika at that time. So the signature was a lovely surprise both to me and my son! And I met Alex at ice cream van, and she could still remember being a present fairy.

I guess my favorite signature is from Berlin two months ago, I bought his signed poster and he wrote my name there after the gig and he gave a very pretty smile and I understood to be quiet and I didn't say anything to ruin the moment :wub2::roftl:

Karin, I love that pic he draw to you after the Passionskirche gig!! It's so special!

Thats really sweet actually :wub2: