Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Nice collection of autographs you have there!

yeah! thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

I love the Lollipop Girl doll autograph on the dress:wub2:

yeah! that's my fave autograph! but I feel bad beccause I felt that Mika wanted her but he stole my Mika a day before! xD

this was my little mika

DSC01356.jpg

ffd4661246b60afde6c3289a1132bca5.JPG

:fangurl: That's so amazing!

yeah! but I didn't want to give it to him because it was dirty, with some spots :aah: I wanted to do a new one to him but we knew that he would come with a week of anticipation :shocked:

so I didn't have enough time, and I just asked him if he could sign it but he just did that cute face and said "awww it's me! it's a toyboy! I love it!" and then I realized that I had lost it :blush-anim-cl:

yeah! but I didn't want to give it to him because it was dirty, with some spots :aah: I wanted to do a new one to him but we knew that he would come with a week of anticipation :shocked:

so I didn't have enough time, and I just asked him if he could sign it but he just did that cute face and said "awww it's me! it's a toyboy! I love it!" and then I realized that I had lost it :blush-anim-cl:

you can tell by the look on his face in the pic you posted above that he loves it:wub2:

P5030779.jpg

Bianca is so thrilled that she heard him saying her name. :mf_rosetinted: and that he remembered it for a couple of seconds. :lmfao:

I love your little story and the autograph is amazing :teehee:

Off topic .Are you coming with Bianca at the gig in Mamaia ?:wink2:

But it's awesome that your mum is on here, and Keti's mum Bojana as well :wub2:

Love to the mums who love Mika! :huglove:

Yeah...tho she';s not as active as Bojana. :naughty:

I love your little story and the autograph is amazing :teehee:

Off topic .Are you coming with Bianca at the gig in Mamaia ?:wink2:

Is that a trick question? :lmfao: My whole family's coming!!

Interesting thread, Mr. Double:naughty:

I'm usually reluctant to show my autographs of Mika, they are far too personal and emotional to me, but I'm aving a weird morning, so here you go, the most beautiful autograph he made to me. It was after the show in Bologna in October 2007, during a wonderful and personal meeting. Such warm memories... :wub2::wub2:

IMG_6052.jpg

Yeah...tho she';s not as active as Bojana. :naughty:

Very true...

I'm usually reluctant to show my autographs of Mika, they are far too personal and emotional to me, but I'm aving a weird morning, so here you go, the most beautiful autograph he made to me. It was after the show in Bologna in October 2007, during a wonderful and personal meeting. Such warm memories... :wub2::wub2:

IMG_6052.jpg

What does it say? I can't read it...

IMG_6052.jpg

Mika would probably make fun of this again if he'd hear me just like last night but this calls for an AWWWW...

AAAAWWWW:wub2:

Very true...

What does it say? I can't read it...

Just what Ingie said:naughty:

Mika would probably make fun of this again if he'd hear me just like last night but this calls for an AWWWW...

Hahahahahahahahaha, remind me to tell you the whole story sometime, then you'll really say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:wub2::roftl:

To Asun, thank you for being fantastic:biggrin2:

See, I am learning to decipher his handwriting:roftl:

Well done!! You're getting pro!:naughty:

True! This also calls for: :fangurl:

@TheBlackQueen: Thanks for being fantastic ...because it's fantastic you shared this with us! It's very personal and unique! :wub2:

Have to do it again, sorry: :fangurl:

Even better to combine both: AWWWWWWWWW :fangurl:

True! This also calls for: :fangurl:

@TheBlackQueen: Thanks for being fantastic ...because it's fantastic you shared this with us! It's very personal and unique! :wub2:

Have to do it again, sorry: :fangurl:

Even better to combine both: AWWWWWWWWW :fangurl:

Hahahaha, thank you!!! I told you I never show these things, they mean too much for me, but I felt tempted to do so today, God knows why (maybe I should delete my post?:naughty:)

Hahahaha, thank you!!! I told you I never show these things, they mean too much for me, but I felt tempted to do so today, God knows why (maybe I should delete my post?:naughty:)

To make us all jealous of your fantasticness?:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_6052.jpg

So much to comment on!!!! i love them all :wub2:

Black Queen .. like HOW much does he love you!!!!!!!

<maybe Ill get all bitchy and jealous>:naughty: