Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

That looks great actually ... works really well with the picture .. and you got a love huh? :biggrin2:

it really does...always thought that blank space was made for an autograph! :wub2::teehee:

I got a loooove alright! ::mf_rosetinted:

Wait till you see my mom's. :naughty: She'd be happy to tell you the story!

it really does...always thought that blank space was made for an autograph! :wub2::teehee:

I got a loooove alright! ::mf_rosetinted:

Wait till you see my mom's. :naughty: She'd be happy to tell you the story!

Yeh tell away and post! :biggrin2:

All signed and drawn stuff is of interest :mf_lustslow:

Yeh tell away and post! :biggrin2:

All signed and drawn stuff is of interest :mf_lustslow:

Ok sorry, didn't tell MY story about the siggie. :naughty:

So we waited for him after the gig until 2:00 AM! :aah: and he finally came out and he was VERY chatty and for the first time I really had nithing to tell him... :doh: and he just came to me...gave me the killer look :blink: and then I asked him to get my name on it and I put out my DVD and held it from the middle and he croosed his right hand over mine and signed (asked for my name of course) and told him is was Bianca and he knew how to spell it apprently :lol3: and that was it...to be continued with mom's story! :aah:

So, I'm an instant MFCr apparently.

Let me tell you the story of my unexpected autograph.

I went to pick up Bianca on the 27th of April after her BG performance and decided to wait for Mika at the M&G. The waiting turned out to last for a couple of hours but it was worth it. He came out at 2:00am and he was in a very good mood. :naughty: He was talking to everyone for a quite some time and Bianca told me to stop taking pictures or filming the M&G and get an autograph myself. She decided to get the PDP DVD signed and gave me the book they sell at the gigs to get it signed. So he got to Bianca and she got a lovely autograph :wub2: . and then when he came to me, I didn't know if I should say anything and Bianca just said: "She's my mom!". In that moment he looked at me and said loud and clear: "HI MOM!" ( :lmao: ) I didn't know what to say and he just went on saying while signing: "MAMA BIANCA" ... :aah: it was really nice and surprising. I wish I could say something smart but I wasn't expecting him to say anything at all to me. Bianca had a very unexpected reply to tell him that I was her mother. She's so relaxed at the M&G's usually. So proud of her. That look of his...just makes you go blank. :aah: I finally understood that. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

P5030779.jpg

Bianca is so thrilled that she heard him saying her name. :mf_rosetinted: and that he remembered it for a couple of seconds. :lmfao:

and then when he came to me' date=' I didn't know if I should say anything and Bianca just said: "She's my mom!". In that moment he looked at me and said loud and clear: [b']"HI MOM!" [/b]( :lmao: ) I didn't know what to say and he just went on saying while signing: "MAMA BIANCA" ... :aah: it was really nice and surprising.

P5030779.jpg

Hi MAMA BIANCA! :biggrin2: Love your signature and the little story behind it. Wonderful!!!

And Bianca, you know i love your signature too - glad i could see it live and that we met at that gig! So much fun :wub2:

WOW this thread is precious, I so envy you guys!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i wonder how it would be for me

mika: ok, what's your name?

me: Natalija

Mika: ...ummm... i'll just write Mika, 'kay? :roftl:

:shocked::lmfao:

So' date=' I'm an instant MFCr apparently.

I went to pick up Bianca on the 27th of April after her BG performance and decided to wait for Mika at the M&G. The waiting turned out to last for a couple of hours but it was worth it. He came out at 2:00am and he was in a very good mood. :naughty: He was talking to everyone for a quite some time and Bianca told me to stop taking pictures or filming the M&G and get an autograph myself. She decided to get the PDP DVD signed and gave me the book they sell at the gigs to get it signed. So he got to Bianca and she got a lovely autograph :wub2: . and then when he came to me, I didn't know if I should say anything and Bianca just said: "She's my mom!". In that moment he looked at me and said loud and clear: "HI MOM!" ( :lmao: ) I didn't know what to say and he just went on saying while signing: "MAMA BIANCA" ... :aah: it was really nice and surprising. I wish I could say something smart but I wasn't expecting him to say anything at all to me. Bianca had a very unexpected reply to tell him that I was her mother. She's so relaxed at the M&G's usually. So proud of her. That look of his...just makes you go blank. :aah: I finally understood that. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

[img']http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/P5030779.jpg[/img]

Bianca is so thrilled that she heard him saying her name. :mf_rosetinted: and that he remembered it for a couple of seconds. :lmfao:

Ohhhhhhhh I love that!!!!:wub2:

The wings are so well done! superb :biggrin2:

Thanks. It's become my motto, if something doesn't go quite right I say to myself: just have a beer and try again :biggrin2:.

thats a really good motto!!! the story/autograph about the driving lessons is amazing:biggrin2:

I went to pick up Bianca on the 27th of April after her BG performance and decided to wait for Mika at the M&G. The waiting turned out to last for a couple of hours but it was worth it. He came out at 2:00am and he was in a very good mood. He was talking to everyone for a quite some time and Bianca told me to stop taking pictures or filming the M&G and get an autograph myself. She decided to get the PDP DVD signed and gave me the book they sell at the gigs to get it signed. So he got to Bianca and she got a lovely autograph :wub2: . and then when he came to me, I didn't know if I should say anything and Bianca just said: "She's my mom!". In that moment he looked at me and said loud and clear: "HI MOM!" ( :lmao: ) I didn't know what to say and he just went on saying while signing: "MAMA BIANCA" ... :aah: it was really nice and surprising. I wish I could say something smart but I wasn't expecting him to say anything at all to me. Bianca had a very unexpected reply to tell him that I was her mother. She's so relaxed at the M&G's usually. So proud of her. That look of his...just makes you go blank. :aah: I finally understood that. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

What an incredible story!!! Absolutely fantastic:biggrin2:

Hi MAMA BIANCA! :biggrin2: Love your signature and the little story behind it. Wonderful!!!

And Bianca, you know i love your signature too - glad i could see it live and that we met at that gig! So much fun :wub2:

I can't believe it mom has a story of her own from the M&G! :aah:

I love my siggie so much aswell...:wub2: has my name on it...and my mom's has my name on it...and he even said my name...:teehee: OMG one week since. :tears:

you should get that kid ready to be signed, Kathrin! ASAP! :mf_rosetinted: if you wait too long, he'll grow up and beat you up for a front row spot...:roftl:

Ohhhhhhhh I love that!!!!:wub2:

The wings are so well done! superb :biggrin2:

Me and mom were looking over the other pics in that book and wondering what the hell he could've drawn on the other ones...that's my mom's fav type of pic BTW! :teehee:

you should get that kid ready to be signed, Kathrin! ASAP! :mf_rosetinted: if you wait too long, he'll grow up and beat you up for a front row spot...:roftl:

:blink: Awww...that kid hanging around the venue with a hoodie far too big for him :lmfao: Yeah, he managed to escape :sneaky2: But i'll find him and let him sign by Mika next time :mf_rosetinted:

Was that off topic now? Actually not, because this thread is about stuff that Mika signs, isn't it? ...:lol3: *sorry*

But to get on topic again: I liked that Mika draw a house in the guestbook after the Live@Home gig... :thumb_yello:

HouseSigLAH1.png

And I really like the way he writes an "M" - next time i want him to sign my stuff with "Merci" instead of "thank you", looks so beautiful together with the "Mika" signature:

HouseSigLAH2.png

Edited by Nightbird

:blink: Awww...that kid hanging around the venue with a hoodie far too big for him :lmfao: Yeah, he managed to escape :sneaky2: But i'll find him and let him sign by Mika next time :mf_rosetinted:

Was that off topic now? Actually not, because this thread is about stuff that Mika signs, isn't it? ...:lol3: *sorry*

But to get on topic again: I liked that Mika draw a house in the guestbook after the Live@Home gig... :thumb_yello:

HouseSigLAH1.png

And I really like the way he writes an "M" - next time i want him to sign my stuff with "Merci" instead of "thank you", looks so beautiful together with the "Mika" signature:

HouseSigLAH2.png

I just couldn't help it... :lmfao:

Hi !

Thank you !

I am very glad we met at the gig..! I could also remember the time when you got your autograph..and MIKA asked how you spell your name...

:wub2:

Hope we will meet again sometime...

:shocked::lmfao:

Awwwww! That is an awesome autograph! :wub2:

I'm so jealous of all of you! thiese are amazing! Bianca's Mum, that is an amazing story and autograph. I wish my mom was that cool -__- BUt nope I'm not even allowed to go to a concert. lol (but he never comes down here regardless so the point is moot)

Awwwww! That is an awesome autograph! :wub2:

I'm so jealous of all of you! thiese are amazing! Bianca's Mum, that is an amazing story and autograph. I wish my mom was that cool -__- BUt nope I'm not even allowed to go to a concert. lol (but he never comes down here regardless so the point is moot)

Mum's getting famous! Unbelieveable! :shocked::lmfao:

this is the awesomest (is that a word??) autograph ever!!!!:wub2:

I say 'most awesomest' just because grammar is of the utmost importance to me. :mf_rosetinted: Kidding . . . obviously. :naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

im still trying to figure out the subtleness of the english language!!:naughty:

Great idea for a thread Freddie. :thumb_yello:

Mine:

IMG_0375-1-1.jpgIMG_0381-1-1.jpgIMG_0376-1-1.jpg

IMG_0383-1.jpg

Okay - so the Ribena water bottle is neither drawn or signed, but hey - he put his mouth to it. :mf_rosetinted:

--