World Reps thread

hey! :bye: there is no central american representative!!!:blink: i can be! ive seen mika is not very popular in costa rica :crybaby: so it is a great idea to represent central america cause i think there are like 2 members more in my country and they dont post much -.- i would be really happy representing central america! :teehee:

:welcomeani: Welcome :biggrin2:

hey! :bye: there is no central american representative!!!:blink: i can be! ive seen mika is not very popular in costa rica :crybaby: so it is a great idea to represent central america cause i think there are like 2 members more in my country and they dont post much -.- i would be really happy representing central america! :teehee:

welcome :bye:

• 2 weeks later...

You may have noticed we have had a few new members from Georgia recently. I am pleased to say that mary* has agreed to be the rep for her country, so I hope you will all make her welcome.

aww thank you girls for this warm greetings! :wub2:

hugging you all :huglove:

edit: can I ask when will be ready my banner? :biggrin2:

Guylaine (Mod) does the banners, but she lives in Canada so won't be logging on until much later. And she is busy with the MFC calendar too, but hopefully you will get it in a few days.

Guylaine (Mod) does the banners, but she lives in Canada so won't be logging on until much later. And she is busy with the MFC calendar too, but hopefully you will get it in a few days.

okay. I'll wait :flowers2:

• 3 months later...