• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today I was wondering if mika take out an EP to anticipate their 3cd, as it did with the second:exclamation::exclamation:

Well if he does that, I hope it's not a limited edition product, only available in certain places. It needs to be available everywhere, not just download, and not exclusive, and have a single released from it that can get into the charts.

Well if he does that, I hope it's not a limited edition product, only available in certain places. It needs to be available everywhere, not just download, and not exclusive, and have a single released from it that can get into the charts.

If I think the same :wink2:, it would be nice that everyone can have this matter in our hands because it is not the same as on digital downloads

and be in stores.. :naughty:

... and have different songs from those that are going to be on the album...

:wink2:

I would love to see him collaborated with Robyn or Brian May :biggrin2:

With Robyn 'cause she's the queen of dance music (haha, my opinion there), it would be an amazing sound; and Brian May 'cause he plays the guitar as he was sent from above. Together with Mika, him and Brian would done some pretty amazing things!

I would love to see him collaborated with Robyn or Brian May :biggrin2:

With Robyn 'cause she's the queen of dance music (haha, my opinion there), it would be an amazing sound; and Brian May 'cause he plays the guitar as he was sent from above. Together with Mika, him and Brian would done some pretty amazing things!

I would also like to see Mr May .. and earlyyyyy days I kinda thought it may happen ..but Mika will try and keep away from Freddie M's patch as much as possible me thinks.

It doesnt seem right for Mika to go there now , hes his own boss

i had a weard dream aboyt M we where in a room and talking ****

i asked about the third albam and he said he was planning to relice the thir albam and the third DVD and the thir track as a singel around the same time

weard

i do hope i will happen it would be soo cool (or is that just me)

I would also like to see Mr May .. and earlyyyyy days I kinda thought it may happen ..but Mika will try and keep away from Freddie M's patch as much as possible me thinks.

True that. Would be awesome if Brian did a guest appearance on one of Mika's show sometimes :wink2:

Agreed. It would only encourage the whole FM thing again. It's high time they shut up about it now! Enough already!! Mika has proved himself a unique artist and he has his own career and vibe. I can't wait until ppl start to realise that Mika is a legend in the making!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, David. As cool as it would be to see them collaborate, that would most likely just be too much for the media to take in.

• 7 months later...
Agreed. It would only encourage the whole FM thing again. It's high time they shut up about it now! Enough already!! Mika has proved himself a unique artist and he has his own career and vibe. I can't wait until ppl start to realise that Mika is a legend in the making!

I couldn't agree more! When i saw that video of him singing happy ending live at the comdey club, that was the moment where i realized that he would be something HUGE. I just know he is going to be a legend!!! He isn't the next michael jackson, he isn't the next freddy mercury, he's MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

lol i got a bit worked up there :aah: ok, im cool now...:mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't agree more! When i saw that video of him singing happy ending live at the comdey club, that was the moment where i realized that he would be something HUGE. I just know he is going to be a legend!!! He isn't the next michael jackson, he isn't the next freddy mercury, he's MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

lol i got a bit worked up there :aah: ok, im cool now...:mf_rosetinted:

You are right though! I can't wait for the F*** Off Album!!

I hope that's not the title though!!!

I want the new album now!!! I want more Mika :tears:

Da *****off album you mean?:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I'm just wondering if he'd ever name it like this how would we ask for it in the stores???:mf_rosetinted:

"Morming, d'ya happen to have Da ****off album, please"???:biggrin2:

I'm really curious about the new album. I hope it'll be really good piece of pop music. But not the cheap kind of pop, not the commercial kind of. I also hope there won't be much techno/dance music. I mean, like 'Rain' or 'Kick Ass'. I love that songs, but still... :teehee:

I think it should be called

The Boy Who's Third Album Is Better Than The Other Two Until The Next One Comes Out. Or to us it would be

TBWTAIBTTOTUTNOCO

that´s a great idea^^:teehee:

Did he say that LG was going to feature on his album then??

Have u seen the interview of Yahoo Music??

Mika said that his 3rd album will be completely different from the 1st and 2nd.

'i started write some pop music' Mika said

After watching the interview, i'm so excited about it!:aah:

Although i don't know when it come out~ hahaXDXD:naughty:

do you have links of interveiws? i havn`t seen anyhting yet...

I want the new album now!!! I want more Mika :tears:

i want his new album as well !!!

Da *****off album you mean?:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I'm just wondering if he'd ever name it like this how would we ask for it in the stores???:mf_rosetinted:

"Morming, d'ya happen to have Da ****off album, please"???:biggrin2:

I can really see that happening :mf_rosetinted:

Andy just tweeted:

Yep this song is pretty much the best thing ever. Ha. 15 minutes ago via web

Might listen to it again now 18 minutes ago via web

I think I just heard the coolest song Mika ever wrote! 21 minutes ago via web

So i guess the first **** off song is ready....:naughty:

Archived