A Light in the Darkness would be a brilliant title, because it's just what Mika is to all of us!

indeed... :thumb_yello:

Marilyn,you always say what I'm thinking, for me Mika is a ray of sunshine in the dark :wub2:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Light in the Darkness would be a brilliant title, because it's just what Mika is to all of us!

Yes, and also the rainbow after the storm!

The Rainbow after the Storm could be another great title

Those 2 could definitely be great titles for our next Yearbook, particularly for 2011 :thumb_yello:

But I'm afraid that Mika would find them a bit too pretentious as album titles :teehee:

Even if it's what he is for a lot of us, he can hardly present himself this way :roftl:

Those 2 could definitely be great titles for our next Yearbook, particularly for 2011 :thumb_yello:

But I'm afraid that Mika would find them a bit too pretentious as album titles :teehee:

Even if it's what he is for a lot of us, he can hardly present himself this way :roftl:

I'm agree, but it's quite difficult to find a title which everyone like :boxed:

I think it's good :biggrin2:

No of course not, but I hope he knows it's how we think of him.

I don't see it here, anyway ...

@greg_wells

Mika played me some new songs he's been writing and honestly my mind is blown. No one can write like that.

1 Apr

and after about TBWKTM :mf_lustslow:

@greg_wells

At my mom's house in Toronto, kids asleep, listening to TBWKTM on headphones. "I See You" is a masterpiece, also "Pick Up Off The Floor".

6 Apr

I loved it :fangurl:

@greg_wells

Mika played me some new songs he's been writing and honestly my mind is blown. No one can write like that.

1 Apr

@greg_wells

At my mom's house in Toronto, kids asleep, listening to TBWKTM on headphones. "I See You" is a masterpiece, also "Pick Up Off The Floor".

6 Apr

aww

is he doing his records with greg wells this time too? :blink:

@greg_wells

1 Apr

@greg_wells

6 Apr

I love it too.:blush-anim-cl:

But honestly does anyone here have a slightest idea what will be his new album look like? I feel like I stumble in the darkness without any hint about it:blink:

aww

Yes..? I'm not sure:mf_rosetinted:

But honestly does anyone here have a slightest idea what will be his new album look like? I feel like I stumble in the darkness without any hint about it:blink:

Nobody knows until the 3rd album comes out:wink2:

Well the last time he released an album, he did a U-turn at the last minute. The album was supposed to be called "We Are Golden" after the lead song. I must admit that at the time I thought. "This isn't like Mika, he never does the obvious thing!"

But then, right at the last minute, he changed the title, and the artwork. So we never know what he'll do until the album drops through the letterbox, or appears on the shelves in the stores.

Indeed! Me too :mf_rosetinted:

aww

I don't know, I think what Yes, but but who knows :dunno:

Well the last time he released an album, he did a U-turn at the last minute. The album was supposed to be called "We Are Golden" after the lead song. I must admit that at the time I thought. "This isn't like Mika, he never does the obvious thing!"

But then, right at the last minute, he changed the title, and the artwork. So we never know what he'll do until the album drops through the letterbox, or appears on the shelves in the stores.

Exactly :thumb_yello: one thing is for sure will not disappoint us :fangurl:

No of course not, but I hope he knows it's how we think of him.

That's what makes it so exciting :naughty:

That's what makes it so exciting :naughty:

Agreed with you, the moment of sudden surprise has always been Mika logo :aah:

But further more, I'm concerned about its music style. Even though he's said something about it (Glee :lmfao:) for time being we absolutely don't have a clue about his concept. :teehee:

Agreed with you, the moment of sudden surprise has always been Mika logo :aah:

But further more, I'm concerned about its music style. Even though he's said something about it (Glee :lmfao:) for time being we absolutely don't have a clue about his concept. :teehee:

I'm concerned too. My concern is: I'm afraid of his electropop inclination. Hope he won't be on the trendy wave this time too (I mean, I hear on the radio too much electro, I'm so fed up with it).

I'm concerned too. My concern is: I'm afraid of his electropop inclination. Hope he won't be on the trendy wave this time too (I mean, I hear on the radio too much electro, I'm so fed up with it).

Maybe he has an electropop inclination and it's possible he likes that kind of music,but I think his music never will sound like an electro music,that's not the kind of music he does.

Yes, he said that his new albunm it will be more pop but he also said that it will be extremely melodyc

Maybe he has an electropop inclination and it's possible he likes that kind of music,but I think his music never will sound like an electro music,that's not the kind of music he does.

Yes, he said that his new albunm it will be more pop but he also said that it will be extremely melodyc

It's what consoles me! I remember these 2 points and they make a good expectations!

It's what consoles me! I remember these 2 points and they make a good expectations!

And another thing, do you remeber what he said?

He said that the next album will be better than LICM & TBWNTM and we know perfectly how those albums are :wub2::wub2:

I'm not worried at all, I know that Mika won't disappoint me :naughty:

And another thing, do you remeber what he said?

He said that the next album will be better than LICM & TBWNTM and we know perfectly how those albums are :wub2::wub2:

I'm not worried at all, I know that Mika won't disappoint me :naughty:

We know nothing...we have to wait some time, and then, we'll judge :biggrin2:

I'm not the least bit worried. I believe it's going to be fantastic!

That's my worry too. I think he can dabble in electropop and still come up with something amazing, but it can be a fine line. It would be easy to go too far and lose that "something" that makes his music so damn addictive.

The other thing to consider is how these songs translate to live performances. If he goes too far toward the electropop side of things, will he still be able to perform the songs live? :teehee:

I would be happy to see him make another mixed-bag album, with songs with the same flavour as Rain and Relax sharing CD space with songs like Over My Shoulder, Blue Eyes, and Pick Up Off The Floor. :wub2:

I would be happy to see him make another mixed-bag album, with songs with the same flavour as Rain and Relax sharing CD space with songs like Over My Shoulder, Blue Eyes, and Pick Up Off The Floor. :wub2:

That's what I'm hoping for too. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Archived