• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The words fail me...

I can't describe how much I RESPECT this man.

Everything is so ideal - his thoughts (the whole philosophy), his writing style, vocabulary, everything!

Well, now I have to re-read it in order to gather my emotions and thoughts.

I love how Mika thinks of things to write about that no one would be expecting

When I first found out he was going to start writing for the magazine, I expected something typical of a popstar's blog. Maybe stuff about what he was doing in the studio etc.

But I'm really glad that he's not writing like a popstar, and instead, he's writing like a phylosopher. He's so knowledgeable about so many things, but also not afraid to say what he thinks about a subject, without worrying about what anyone else thinks. That is the mark of all the best writers.

Long may Mika continue with this aspect of his career!

Bravo Mika!:mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

I'll just repost this one. You said it better than I could.:teehee:

I need help. My friend's sister lives in Italy, and I wanted to ask her to bring XL when she arrives, but I'm not sure in which one are Mika's columns.

Here 105548.pjpeg or here 80825

Is this the one with the new column?

XL-75.jpg

I need help. My friend's sister lives in Italy, and I wanted to ask her to bring XL when she arrives, but I'm not sure in which one are Mika's columns.

Is this the one with the new column?

XL-75.jpg

In this!! :wink2:

Here ] or here 80825

here is the column of last month

I've wanted to flash mob for the longest time now..... Now I must!!!!! (I sure hope i read the right article earlier, or else I'm going to look stupid:boxed:) But yes! His vocabulary and sentence fluency works incredibly well. I was so impressed by his word usage! I'm so blown away right now. Thank you, Mika!:biggrin2:

Well done Mika, nice piece of writting, good thoughts floating in between big heart, naîvety and somewhere the spirit of someone who already have been reject by something or by a group for whatever reason, and who have eyes open on what's going on around him...

So many things to say after that even if it speaks for itself in its own corner, but somehow I don't have the straight anymore to share my thoughts about all of this... excuse my tired heart mikafanclub... but somewhere who cares...

Well done Mika, nice piece of writting, good thoughts floating in between big heart, naîvety and somewhere the spirit of someone who already have been reject by something or by a group for whatever reason, and who have eyes open on what's going on around him...

So many things to say after that even if it speaks for itself in its own corner, but somehow I don't have the straight anymore to share my thoughts about all of this... excuse my tired heart mikafanclub... but somewhere who cares...

What a great way to put it! Thank You!:thumb_yello:

I've wanted to flash mob for the longest time now..... Now I must!!!!! (I sure hope i read the right article earlier, or else I'm going to look stupid:boxed:) But yes! His vocabulary and sentence fluency works incredibly well. I was so impressed by his word usage! I'm so blown away right now. Thank you, Mika!:biggrin2:

I just can't believe how lucky we are to have become fans of this truly amazing person. To think, when I first heard Love Today on the radio, I had absolutely no idea who it was singing it, but I just knew I had to find out.

But I never would have dreamed, at the time I first heard his wonderful singing voice, that he'd be this incredible person who, not only thrills us with his music, but also entiches us all with his knowledge and his wisdom.