Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At 0:00 British hours mikasounds.com will self destructed :roftl:

hmm, that was 20 minutes ago, and i'm still getting points for comments. why isn't that a surprise to me?! :fisch::roftl:

my prediction is, if all is going really well, that the site will be down tomorrow for half the day, and when it's back online you can't get magic numbers anymore. :naughty: or maybe this will only happen on tuesday, or friday or some time. :bleh:

hmm, that was 20 minutes ago, and i'm still getting points for comments. why isn't that a surprise to me?! :fisch::roftl:

my prediction is, if all is going really well, that the site will be down tomorrow for half the day, and when it's back online you can't get magic numbers anymore. :naughty: or maybe this will only happen on tuesday, or friday or some time. :bleh:

The 1rst of November is a public holiday in England?

This competition remind me the Coca Cola contest :aah: after the day they had supposed to stop the competition, people continue to win points with votes :boxed:

The 1rst of November is a public holiday in England?

This competition remind me the Coca Cola contest :aah: after the day they had supposed to stop the competition, people continue to win points with votes :boxed:

No, we don't get that as a holiday.

They still haven't stopped the competition and I can't go on my page, it just shows a white screen:roftl:

weird... i also just see a white screen if i click on your profile! :blink:

so, do they still give points for comments? don't wanna try now, i wrote some comments yesterday to get an even number in the end, don't wanna spoil that, lol! :roftl:

weird... i also just see a white screen if i click on your profile! :blink:

so, do they still give points for comments? don't wanna try now, i wrote some comments yesterday to get an even number in the end, don't wanna spoil that, lol! :roftl:

I wonder what the hell I did wrong now:roftl: But when I post somewhere else, I still get points:blink:

I wonder what the hell I did wrong now:roftl: But when I post somewhere else, I still get points:blink:

how do you know you get points if you can't see your profile? :blink:

if in doubt, i wouldn't say that YOU did anything wrong, but that it was them. :naughty:

how do you know you get points if you can't see your profile? :blink:

if in doubt, i wouldn't say that YOU did anything wrong, but that it was them. :naughty:

I can still see it on the community part, I can also still edit my profile etc. It just won't show my profile.

I can still see it on the community part, I can also still edit my profile etc. It just won't show my profile.

ah good, as long as you can still edit it, it's at least not deleted. :biggrin2: i guess it just disappeared in the black (or white?!) hole of mikasounds.com. :lmfao: probably the ominous "array" ate it. :naughty:

ah good, as long as you can still edit it, it's at least not deleted. :biggrin2: i guess it just disappeared in the black (or white?!) hole of mikasounds.com. :lmfao: probably the ominous "array" ate it. :naughty:

I've already emailed them:roftl:

Archived