Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It must be some technical problem with the site. I heard someone had the same problem yesterday but now it is working fine for her. Mikasounds is just another word for the Bermuda triangle. :cool:

Mine's been like this for 2 days:roftl: I emailed them but naturally I didn't get any sort of reply:aah:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a while ago on the site and noticed that they removed the numbers banner from all the products at the shop. At least they've ended something now that it's November.

Lets now wait and see when the comments will stop getting points:aah:

I was a while ago on the site and noticed that they removed the numbers banner from all the products at the shop. At least they've ended something now that it's November.

Lets now wait and see when the comments will stop getting points:aah:

Sounds promising :naughty:

At least it is some sort of progress:naughty:

this reminds me of a german saying we have, "mühsam ernährt sich das eichhörnchen" - the english equivalent would be something like "bit by bit, little by little" ... but if you translate the german phrase word by word, it means that a squirrel needs a lot of time+effort to find food. :naughty:

my pix that i uploaded last week still aren't approved. :aah: i wonder if they'll still give points for them now if they approve them. :boxed: it's a bunch of pix, since i noticed on thursday that i hadn't uploaded my acoustic tour photos yet!

this reminds me of a german saying we have, "mühsam ernährt sich das eichhörnchen" - the english equivalent would be something like "bit by bit, little by little" ... but if you translate the german phrase word by word, it means that a squirrel needs a lot of time+effort to find food. :naughty:

my pix that i uploaded last week still aren't approved. :aah: i wonder if they'll still give points for them now if they approve them. :boxed: it's a bunch of pix, since i noticed on thursday that i hadn't uploaded my acoustic tour photos yet!

I'm still waiting for some photos to be approved too, though I wasn't sure if I would get any points (one can always hope) :naughty:

I didn't either, that's when I gave up.:aah:

Poor you :emot-sad:

That's why I didn't give up :biggrin2:

that's exactly what my German boss used to tell me when we were talking about things moving too slowly within our company due to some people not doing their job properly

I still can't validate 2 of my Cds :blink:

I think you cannot now...

I can imagine the points for comments still being added but perhaps this type of validation has already been disabled. I haven't checked though...

Hi !

When I got the email from Mikasounds saying "3 days remaining" etc etc", I had a little moment of panic and decided to order a T-shirt in order to get some more points (I ordered it on October 30th)

I got the confirmation order saying that I would be emailed very shortly with a unique code to validate.

Of course, I did not get anything :blink:

So I sent them an email and here is the answer I have received 24 hours after :

"Hi Valérie,

Thank you for your email - Please note you will be sent the Mika points with your order. Hopefully you will still be able to use them.

Kind regards,

Sandbag LTD"

Obviously, they are not closing the magic numbers before a few days...

My order has been shipped but, as I live in France, it can take a week to arrive here :teehee:

That was just to advise you MFC friends...

Oh, and today the comments were still given 5 points but tonight, their website seems to be down :boxed:

Obviously, they are not closing the magic numbers before a few days...

My order has been shipped but, as I live in France, it can take a week to arrive here :teehee:

That was just to advise you MFC friends...

Oh, and today the comments were still given 5 points but tonight, their website seems to be down :boxed:

I can't open the page either atm. :no:

I couldn't validate the Rain CD either. I wrote, but they never replied :sneaky2:

Same here : Rain and WAG... :no:

But as the game is over, it doesn't matter now. I'm not going to complain cuz I have a lot of points but I don't like the way they treat fans :sneaky2:

Now I'm waiting for my reward. Hopefully they won't cancel the whole thing... But with Mikasounds you never know :wink2:

Same here : Rain and WAG... :no:

But as the game is over, it doesn't matter now. I'm not going to complain cuz I have a lot of points but I don't like the way they treat fans :sneaky2:

Now I'm waiting for my reward. Hopefully they won't cancel the whole thing... But with Mikasounds you never know :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Good luck then.

I don't think I have enough points to win anything. All I really wanted was some signed artwork :sad:

Archived