Hey.

Scalettschokolade

Hello, my name is Scarlett. I'm a new Mika fan :) Thanks to my friend Nico :wub2:(nicoleta or nicoletagenovev). The first time I heard of Mika was actually last year but, it was until now that I look him up. Well I didn't actually look him up heheh. My friend Nico asked me to sub a video (2009.12.16 - Sacrée Soirée TF1 - Mika) and while I was subbing the video, I was falling in love with his performance of "Rain" and I was learning more things about him..all at the same time...I told my friend Nico that I really liked his music and his personality...I asked her to recommend me more songs so she did...and well...ahmmm I'm here now :biggrin2: My favourite songs right now are "Rain", "Grace Kelly", "Happy Ending", "We are Golden" , "Blame It On The Girls" & "Relax, Take It Easy" Ok... I'm going to stop cause I can't really pick a favourite one:naughty:...I find Mika's voice very unique and beautiful...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, my name is Scarlett. I'm a new Mika fan :) Thanks to my friend Nico :wub2:(nicoleta or nicoletagenovev). The first time I heard of Mika was actually last year but, it was until now that I look him up. Well I didn't actually look him up heheh. My friend Nico asked me to sub a video (2009.12.16 - Sacrée Soirée TF1 - Mika) and while I was subbing the video, I was falling in love with his performance of "Rain" and I was learning more things about him..all at the same time...I told my friend Nico that I really liked his music and his personality...I asked her to recommend me more songs so she did...and well...ahmmm I'm here now :biggrin2: My favourite songs right now are "Rain", "Grace Kelly", "Happy Ending", "We are Golden" , "Blame It On The Girls" & "Relax, Take It Easy" Ok... I'm going to stop cause I can't really pick a favourite one:naughty:...I find Mika's voice very unique and beautiful...
so true! :wub2:

welcome Scarlett! :bye:

enjoy it here! :punk:

hy scarlet! I'm new too :). Welcome and enjoy :)

beautiful way to be a fan of Mika,

Welcome MFC :thumb_yello:

Archived