Greetings from the Center of the Universe!

escade

...otherwise known as Michigan! Total sarcasm.

Hello!

My name is Trenton and I am happy to be here! I don't know if I will be incredibly active on these forums, but I think anyone who loves Mika should just make their adoration official and join the fan club!

I am 19 years old, a college student for Professional and Creative Writing, and an avid theatre fan! In addition to Mika--> Scissor Sisters and Meat Loaf are two artists that I couldn't live without. I always tell everyone that music is my religion, and they are my Trinity.

I was first turned on to Mika when I received a slew of "NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC" CD's. "Love Today" was the first song of his that I heard, and eventually I came across "My Interpretation." I realized that both were by the same person, so I did my research and discovered the pantheon of musical treasure that Mika has created for all of us! That was about two years ago, and it's been song and dance since then. It's especially awesome that two of my roommates love Mika, and they are starting to like Scissor Sisters as well :D

Anyways, I don't wanna ramble, see you on the boards!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Trenton, glad you decided to join us. :welcomeani:

You should come to the next Toronto show!

Well hopefully the next visit to N. America includes some bigger cities like Detroit/Chicago. But if not, I would totally consider it!

Actually the centre of the universe is in small-town Idaho. I found it in 2006. And I took a picture to prove it. :dunno::roftl:

That aside, welcome to MFC! You must see Mika live if you get the chance; he's one of those performers who is a thousand times better live than on CD. :wub2:

l_bf5f10130408a12d01e4d4fa4af1aba4.jpg

Actually the centre of the universe is in small-town Idaho. I found it in 2006. And I took a picture to prove it. :dunno::roftl:

who would have thought that the center of the universe was in Idaho:roftl: Good thing you took a pic or I wouldnt believe it

Archived