Dreamy_Queen

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read it

:sneaky2: it's horrible what they write there

no respect at all for people they have :sneaky2::sneaky2:

good thing that WE know better, Mika's the best:wub2:

edit: they don't realize how many people went to see his tour do they?

Well our love for Mika certainly isn't fading!!

But people like that make me feel clever, because we know better! Everyone on here is clever enough to realise what an absolute GENIUS the man is, and whoever 'hates' Mika is just too stupid to recognise his talents!

I hope that wasn't too strong! I do have friends that don't like Mika after all...

Well our love for Mika certainly isn't fading!!

But people like that make me feel clever, because we know better! Everyone on here is clever enough to realise what an absolute GENIUS the man is, and whoever 'hates' Mika is just too stupid to recognise his talents!

I hope that wasn't too strong! I do have friends that don't like Mika after all...

I begin to look like this :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: at such friends. Just can't help...

:lmfao:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love so many of their top 10 most hated !

i was just thinking about how much i like that new James Blunt song that just came out! i listened to it 3 times today :naughty:

so looks like i :fangurl: annoying people!

so yeah for me!! :yay: I ROCK!

bah! it won't spoil my mood whatsover! i know what i like and what i don't like. :thumb_yello:

Idiots!:sneaky2:

They don't know what they're talking about:teehee:

I've recently bought tickets to see James Blunt in London and I reckon I'm a good judge of character and have great taste in music:thumb_yello:

Actually James Blunt is on Have I got News for You, now.

haushuashuahushdua

Oh God, I'm sorry, but I can feel nothing but sorry for these people....they don't even know what they're talking about, obviously...

How many people are in MFC again? How much did we raise in name of Paloma in about 2 weeks?

Seriously, if people don't love him, I can't even imagine what would happen if they did :aah:

He would get response from the stars in the sky themselves *love*

Mika and James :furious:

I won't read it...they don't deserve our clicks on their website :shun:

+1 those people are sooo ignorant :furious:

they dont know nothing about what they are talking about

james and mika are 2 brillant artists. period

that hatters.... :furious: are only people frustrated with their lives..

That's really depressing to me because Mika's such a positive person and they sit there and call him annoying . . .

His music and personality brightens my day; I definitely don't find him annoying or unlikeable.

Plus I don't get why people make "hated" lists anyway. :/

That's really depressing to me because Mika's such a positive person and they sit there and call him annoying . . .

His music and personality brightens my day; I definitely don't find him annoying or unlikeable.

Plus I don't get why people make "hated" lists anyway. :/

He's an easy target tho .. and it's just lazy journalism! :boxed:

Just give it the contempt that it deserves ..:thumb_yello:

Unfortunately for him, it seems that few people love him in anyway at all. (...) people’s strange fascination with Mika finally seems to be fading.

:lmfao:

Yeah, sure.

NEEEXT!

LOL :roftl:

IMO - who cares what a Rob Sleigh thinks!?

Not everyone is supposed to love (or like) MIKA. We do and we're happy about it.

MIKA has many times stressed that he knows he has his fans, but there are also the people who try to destroy him. He does make a lot of annoying noises and has admitted doing that more than once. I have a confession to make - according to my husband, three years ago I hated these annoying sounds, which today I can't get enough of! For some reason I don't think he's lying :blush-anim-cl:.

He's a marmite artist - you either love him or you hate him. And you can go from one feeling to another in just a single moment.

We love love him, love love him, love love :wub2:

Archived