To spoil the good mood

Dreamy_Queen

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Just like my husband said after reading this article, that the bad article can serve as a good promotion too. It can't bring any harm to a good singer.

Your husband is so right!

Firstly - there is no bad publicity. MIKA was mentioned, people read his name, some remember the name and in a short while they won't remember the article they read it from, they only remember the name.

Secondly - the list consists of people who are well known in the music world. It doesn't include unknown artist, so in a way such an article is a publicity too.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh !!! :sneaky2: We shouldn't pay credit to things like that. They don't know what they're talking about....

:lmfao:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love so many of their top 10 most hated !

i was just thinking about how much i like that new James Blunt song that just came out! i listened to it 3 times today :naughty:

so looks like i :fangurl: annoying people!

so yeah for me!! :yay: I ROCK!

bah! it won't spoil my mood whatsover! i know what i like and what i don't like. :thumb_yello:

Yes, the same here !!!! :naughty::lmfao:

Well at least he's 7 places behind James Blunt. That's the important thing. :lmfao:

Exactly what I thought while I was reading :aah::lmfao:

Can i say something?

I found this a couple of days ago and it wouldn't open for me to read it....

It was obviously waiting to show me that out of all the comments two are not in support of Mika, and one of those is in support of another artist in the list :kachinga: so proud :pinkbow:

somehow i don't think Mika's fading :naughty:

i love the fact that hes in this category with really great artists:teehee: i kinda love most of those

i mean common, they're all very popular, not hated:naughty::wink2:

My thoughts exactly! Those people who manage the site are not worth our spit! Take no notice, and as someone has said, just DON'T go onto their website and give them any hits, they don't deserve any!!

Instead, why not come onto the new voting thread and show how much we all LOVE LOVE MIKA by getting him to number one in the polls? We can do it!

Link in siggy below.

Where is this list based on? They don't give any reasons, put crazy frog in that list and very popular artists, too.

What do they call it? Journalism?

Poor people.

We all know that Mika is the last person who deserves to appear on hate-list.

Just had to share ..

On Saturday, my parents came over to my house, and my kids wanted them to see THE video "of the Mika man jumping around in his pants, like me" (as quoted by my 4 year old).

She, being an old Beatles screaming teenager, pulled a quirksome face but sat transfixed (dunno why! LOL) .. as did my dad who was a very young rocker in his yoof!

My two youngsters were madly dancing .. when both my folks joined in!!! I had to laugh!!!

So .. there's two more 'fans' for the count! (I'd DIE if they EVERRRR came to a gig tho!! .. but saying that, they did go to Glasto in 2007 - tho I avoided them like the plague!!! ...)

Two GOLDEN oldies!

Reminds me of this scene:

My little brother came into my room yesterday, while I was watching a live version of Happy Ending. He danced as if he was mad when he recognised it and sang along the lyrics, although he doesn't know them exactly.

He is a fan since I am (he was 8 years old at that time) and it makes him so happy to listen to his music.

Another GOLDEN one:teehee: (His hair is golden, too:naughty:)

from 1.15

[YOUTUBE]9PqxHqVFfvM[/YOUTUBE]

Mika is so wise:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh come on- the crazy frog's gotta top any list. In fact, it shouldn't even be allowed to be on the same list as the rest of the competition- it's kind of a nuclear option irritant- too terrible to be contemplated

:lmfao: my thoughts exactly.

when I first heard about that I really thought it should be listed as a threat to humanity or at least to music.:naughty:

Hate is strong word, but if I were making similar list James Blunt would definitely be first too.:teehee:

not on mine :no: he'd be only No3 after Crazyfrog and Akon. :cool:

In fact, I used to think that Crazyfrog was Akon or the other way round... I was not really interested in pop music that time, I guess :teehee:

not on mine :no: he'd be only No3 after Crazyfrog and Akon. :cool:

In fact, I used to think that Crazyfrog was Akon or the other way round... I was not really interested in pop music that time, I guess :teehee:

:doh: Akon! How could I forget him! :naughty: But still...nothing, not even a frog tops James Blunt for me:teehee:

I didn't even know anyone hated James Blunt. I always thought he was pretty cool. I know alot of people who hate crazy frog and Mika,tho :roftl:

and dudes and dudettes, breathe. Who gives a rats arse? :lol3:

Who gives a rat's arse is such a good saying...

But you are right, who gives a rat's arse what the haters think? :teehee:

+1 those people are sooo ignorant :furious:

they dont know nothing about what they are talking about

james and mika are 2 brillant artists. period

that hatters.... :furious: are only people frustrated with their lives..

+1 SO RIGHT:thumb_yello:

F**k those haters and whoever this Rob Sleigh person is , what does he think of himself?

Some "Paul Schreiber " said -

And i quote-

[Nov 5

@Kodes100

Mika is terrible.

There are millions of us who hate and despise mika's lack of talent

There goes your credibility!

Doom upon your failing "art" mika.]

Mika is awesome, much better than he'll ever be.

You can't even see his face in that pic.

Doom? I mean seriously?

He's amazing , fantastic , super etc .

What the hell, how can these bas*ards get away with being so cruel :sneaky2: ?

Archived