The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

Which glasses is everyone talking about???

Are you kidding, Wonka? Or you are really asking? :shocked:

In case this time you are serious: those yellow glasses he wore at Chubbibunny interview. You know them, I tell you.

I can't post a pic here, coz I don't have any :naughty: I don't save nightmare photos :mf_rosetinted:

In case this time you are serious: those yellow glasses he wore at Chubbibunny interview. You know them, I tell you.

I can't post a pic here, coz I don't have any :naughty: I don't save nightmare photos :mf_rosetinted:

You meant these?

smile?i=5924916

Coz i believe nothing is worse than this...

fwnbdf.gif

Edited by willywonka

I can see why people would think those glasses are ugly, but to me they are strangely sexy. I'm not sure why, maybe they remind me of 70s fashion. There's probably something wrong with me, though, because I like most of the clothes in this thread.

Oh, Yeah, Mika, spank us! :chkn:

Wait. Nobody told me this was an option . . . Mika, those glasses are disgusting! What were you thinking?!

. . .

:fisch:

9jun13.jpg

filephpw.jpg

Too lazy to open another page in my album. There are others :mf_rosetinted:

You meant these?

smile?i=5924916

fwnbdf.gif

I just had to save it :aah:

I can see why people would think those glasses are ugly, but to me they are strangely sexy. I'm not sure why

8b6fcaf0lj2.gif

But seriously, the one on the left is one of my favourite Mika pics ever. Sorry I can't find the original :crybaby:

mika223xk2.jpg

meekug.jpg

Oh my I don't think I've ever seen that top before. :shocked:

MFC went nuts the first time he wore that jacket (we hated it :teehee:) and he mentioned the reaction at the next gig. I told him it didn't look too bad when it was open and he said that when it's closed he looks like a d*ck because he's too tall. :roftl:

8b6fcaf0lj2.gif

But seriously, the one on the left is one of my favourite Mika pics ever. Sorry I can't find the original :crybaby:

mika223xk2.jpg

I thought I had it, but it's not on the disk I thought it was, sorry.

But oh, the other treasures I found that I had forgotten I had! :wub2:

I got lost for an hour reminiscing there. :fangurl:

MFC went nuts the first time he wore that jacket (we hated it :teehee:) and he mentioned the reaction at the next gig. I told him it didn't look too bad when it was open and he said that when it's closed he looks like a d*ck because he's too tall. :roftl:

i remember that top :naughty:

let's just say it's not my favorite :teehee:

IMO Mika + glasses in general is not the ideal pairing... to paraphrase another recent thread :teehee:

i remember that top :naughty:

let's just say it's not my favorite :teehee:

Fierce competition with this one :naughty:

mshirt.jpg

BTW those who do not enjoy his collaboration with CL should also remember this from time to time :mf_rosetinted:

fi4ffle.jpg

I thought I had it, but it's not on the disk I thought it was, sorry.

Aha, finally found it.

That is not to say that I don't like this look at all -- just sharing since

some of you didn't like these glasses, and since Christine did like this pic.

:thumb_yello:

mika444.jpg

BTW those who do not enjoy his collaboration with CL should also remember this from time to time :mf_rosetinted:

fi4ffle.jpg

:lmfao:

Good point! However, those shoes are from a particular time, they make

me feel nostalgic, actually -- so I'd say that I really don't mind them now.

:naughty:

:lmfao:

Good point! However, those shoes are from a particular time, they make

me feel nostalgic, actually -- so I'd say that I really don't mind them now.

:naughty:

Sadly I did not had the chance to know this particular time :wub2:

I only know the shoes :aah:

:roftl: so *that's* what he opened the jacket to show?!

Sadly I did not had the chance to know this particular time :wub2:

I only know the shoes :aah:

me too...:teehee:

About the yellow glasses... I remember some people saying people that are dyslexic sometimes wear coloured lenses (someone specifically mentioned yellow ones, I can't rememner who though)... So maybe he was wearing them for that reason?

Either way, I like him with glasses on :das:...

9jun13.jpg

:fangurl:

That was the day Mika did his first concert in Australia... *sigh*

Love it :biggrin2:.

Yes but he had the sense not to wear those in public! :naughty:

Aha, finally found it.

:bow:

I would go through brief phases where I was in love with this pic or that pic but within a year I would wonder why I ever liked it so much. That's why I would never get a tattoo and I have been agonizing over buying an expensive painting for 7 years. I am so fickle. :naughty:

But this is still one of my favs after all these years. :wub2:

8b6fcaf0lj2.gif

mika223xk2.jpg

The one on the right is also so-so cute! Nothing beats the one on top, though :roftl:

Are you sure? This one just doesn't go unnoticed on a man :naughty:. Maybe your mind just blocks memories of hideous things :teehee:

fwnbdf.gif

Wonka, it is not the worst! The same outfit but with long straight hair - that was awful :naughty:

Does someone have the pic that I've just described? I didn't bother to save nightmare pics, as I said, but I see that sometimes even the worst pics can be useful.

Oh my I don't think I've ever seen that top before.

MFC went nuts the first time he wore that jacket (we hated it) and he mentioned the reaction at the next gig. I told him it didn't look too bad when it was open and he said that when it's closed he looks like a d*ck because he's too tall. :roftl:

Really??? I loved this jacket from the first sight! I wasn't at MFC at that time, otherwise I would fight for it and defend here and there :wink2::teehee:

IMO Mika + glasses in general is not the ideal pairing... to paraphrase another recent thread :teehee:

No... :no:

Mika and his KickAss-type glasses is the chickeniest thing that I've ever seen!

0_3d1e0_acf5667b_XL

0_3d3db_b10166fd_XL

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

About the yellow glasses... I remember some people saying people that are dyslexic sometimes wear coloured lenses (someone specifically mentioned yellow ones, I can't rememner who though)... So maybe he was wearing them for that reason?

Either way, I like him with glasses on :das:...

:fangurl:

That was the day Mika did his first concert in Australia... *sigh*

Love it :biggrin2:.

That's a gorgeous picture :wub2: I remember someone had posted it in the "Mika-look alikes" thread claiming it was her husband :naughty:

Wonka, it is not the worst! The same outfit but with long straight hair - that was awful :naughty:

Does someone have the pic that I've just described?

You can't really blame the glasses for this though :teehee:

mika694ui0.jpg

yellowglasses.jpg

:roftl:

Mika and his KickAss-type glasses is the chickeniest thing that I've ever seen!

0_3d1e0_acf5667b_XL

He had just song Kick Ass for the first time live when this pic was taken. I'm sure it was symbolic! :naughty:

@Christine Oh, I was talking about these pics - the third is unbearable!!! But I have to force myself to save them :naughty:

Yes, I remember that gig, I saw this pic and :swoon: It was second wave of his Twitter attack with my praises to his glasses. Hope he didn't mind :)