The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

He had just song Kick Ass for the first time live when this pic was taken. I'm sure it was symbolic! :naughty:

But he sometimes does wear glasses after show, doesn't he? Aren't these the same?

geekish.jpg

No... :no:

Mika and his KickAss-type glasses is the chickeniest thing that I've ever seen!

0_3d1e0_acf5667b_XL

0_3d3db_b10166fd_XL

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

how can a pair of 'ordinary' glasses make one man look so :fangurl:??! (or it's vice versa isn't it - the man makes the glasses? :wink2:)

yellowglasses.jpg

So - is in not a Photoshop ( I mean Prince)? Does Mika wears these glasses the same way I wear green watches (which look almost like Mika's)? How nice :blush-anim-cl:

But he sometimes does wear glasses after show, doesn't he? Aren't these the same?

geekish.jpg

Seems like the same. He started to wear them only after KAss. I was dreaming that after the Kyiv gig (:boxed::boxed:) he can wear these glasses at M&G :mf_lustslow:

how can a pair of 'ordinary' glasses make one man look so :fangurl:??! (or it's vice versa isn't it - the man makes the glasses? :wink2:)

Don't ask me :fangurl:

For the love of god, please stop posting pictures of the yellow glasses! :roftl: They're making my eyes hurt! Although I have to admit that the whole "orange hoodie with a blouse and a tie mixed with messy straight-ish hair" -look isn't the greatest. :biggrin2: Maybe it's the whole combo that's making me hate the yellow ones, because otherwise I think he looks really good with glasses, like the Kick-Ass ones someone posted. :teehee:

By the way, could someone explain the story behing the yellow clogs? I thought they were for recording the album to make clapping sounds or something. :blink:

That was later on.

Anyway like most things I'm sure what is symbolic for fans has no meaning whatsoever for Mika. :roftl:

So - is in not a Photoshop ( I mean Prince)?

I don't think so. I think that's the original Prince pic? :dunno:

By the way, could someone explain the story behing the yellow clogs? I thought they were for recording the album to make clapping sounds or something. :blink:

That's what I thought too but I don't remember exactly.

That's the exact same one i meant!:shocked::aah:

queen-elizabeth-horrified-2.jpg

:lmfao:

So you think that's the face Queen Elizabeth made when she finally

met Mika? As she said, "About those glasses and that messy hair: We are not amused."

I don't really mind the yellow glasses.. and the Kick Ass ones look GOOD on him :wub2:

Fierce competition with this one :naughty:

mshirt.jpg

I'm afraid this one is out of any kind of competition :roftl: sorry Mika :bye: but it's hideous! :naughty:

Edited by Miro

:lmfao:

So you think that's the face Queen Elizabeth made when she finally

met Mika? As she said, "About those glasses and that messy hair: We are not amused."

One thinks its fair to say that one is not amused...:mf_rosetinted:

And don't you think one has forgotten that horse poo episode just yet, Mr....

Edited by willywonka

About the yellow glasses... I remember some people saying people that are dyslexic sometimes wear coloured lenses (someone specifically mentioned yellow ones, I can't rememner who though)... So maybe he was wearing them for that reason?

Either way, I like him with glasses on :das:...

:fangurl:

That was the day Mika did his first concert in Australia... *sigh*

Love it :biggrin2:.

Yes, I had read that somewhere & mentioned it a long time ago.

Not sure if it's true or not, but you can read about it on the internet.

My father used to wear these awful looking glasses when driving through severe snow storms... they were tinted yellow, he always said he could see much better. :naughty:

Nope, it's this one:

Mika-and-Lady-Gaga-mika-13525508-329-500.jpg

:roftl:

(I know that this was posted earlier somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to search for it.)

I think both are on the same level :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mikasister

Nope, it's this one:

Mika-and-Lady-Gaga-mika-13525508-329-500.jpg

:roftl:

(I know that this was posted earlier somewhere in this thread but I'm too lazy to search for it.)

Are you kidding? I love this t-shirt!!! And Mika in it :naughty:

Funny, why I mostly like things that other people don't like, and vice versa?