The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I will never understand this about men, they are willing to use hair straighteners or granny curlz, and to put on make-up to look fancy, but not to shave! :aah:

nor pluck eyebrows:teehee:don't get me wrong, I love five o'clock shadow on a man's face, I was just saying...

Oh he plucks his eyebrows. (3:50) :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]iUVwMK48hOw[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
those pants are sooo not flattering. :blink: perhaps he has something in his back pocket, but one half of his butt looks droopier than the other :aah:

:roftl: yea i see the imprint of something in a pocket, he didn't have a butt stroke...:naughty:

krysady said:
He has something in his pocket for sure! :mf_rosetinted:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae286/plasticsastic/Mika%20at%20Eden%20Sessions%2027-06-2010/P1010321.jpg

i just won't scroll much past his waist so i can pretend these pants are normal. i like his shirt & at least his sunglasses are not the yellow-tinted ones!

flyingkites said:
Maybe it's his purse? I mean his wallet. Men have a tendency of carrying it around in their back pocket.

:teehee:

just men? :aah: i carry my wallet in my back pocket even though i'm a girl because i don't usually carry my purse & when i do i have a tendancy to lose it :teehee:

Edited by kreacher

i just won't scroll much past his waist so i can pretend these pants are normal. i like his shirt & at least his sunglasses are the yellow-tinted ones!

:teehee:

just men? :aah: i carry my wallet in my back pocket even though i'm a girl because i don't usually carry my purse & when i do i have a tendancy to lose it :teehee:

:floor:

I also think it looks like the hair at the top of his head is dyed pink. The whole combination of all those things is just... not flattering at all. :naughty:

Seriously? :shocked: You're the first girl I've heard of doing that! I never understood that habit, whenever I've tried putting my wallet to my back pocket it just plops out. :teehee: Plus it makes my butt look even more huge than it actually is. :roftl:

I also think it looks like the hair at the top of his head is dyed pink. The whole combination of all those things is just... not flattering at all. :naughty:

Seriously? :shocked: You're the first girl I've heard of doing that! I never understood that habit, whenever I've tried putting my wallet to my back pocket it just plops out. :teehee: Plus it makes my butt look even more huge than it actually is. :roftl:

OMG it does, i never noticed that!

my wallet is on a chain & quite flat (usually contains almost no money :teehee:) plus my butt is about as flat as Mika's so i'm don't mind the extra padding, even if it's just one sided :aah:

i regularly put my phone in my back pocket...but since i don't have a wallet i can't comment. come to think of it all the girls i know don't have wallets, we mostly use wristlets :teehee:

OMG it does, i never noticed that!

my wallet is on a chain & quite flat (usually contains almost no money :teehee:) plus my butt is about as flat as Mika's so i'm don't mind the extra padding, even if it's just one sided :aah:

:lmfao:

But it'll look totally asymmetrical!

i regularly put my phone in my back pocket...but since i don't have a wallet i can't comment. come to think of it all the girls i know don't have wallets, we mostly use wristlets :teehee:

So your husband just pays for all the things you want eh? Lucky gal! :naughty:

is that like a small wallet? or purse with a wrist strap? or what?

it's like this:

wr.jpg

which is pretty similar to the one i have actually - it goes around ur wrist but i won't call it a purse - it's smaller plus mine has nice manly angles :teehee: