The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

:floor:

I can imagine Mika running around in his apartment with his hair rolled up, being late from a gig or something. :roftl:

omm you think that's the reason we sometimes hear about him being late for interviews, gigs etc??!:teehee:

He is late even without his perfectly coiffed hair. :naughty:

Does anyone have that Perez curling iron pic? I can't find it.

You mean this one? :teehee: Poor Mika, because of this pic, everyone knows his dark secret :naughty:

mika482.jpg

OH MY GOD! :roftl: I've never seen that pic, thanks for posting!

I always knew he had something to hide. :naughty:

me too!

i've heard u guys kidding around about how he curls his hair but didn't really think it was true...i'm kinda saddened..:tears:

but i'll get over it....:teehee:

OH MY GOD! :roftl: I've never seen that pic, thanks for posting!

I always knew he had something to hide. :naughty:

i refuse to believe that is really Mika :shun: that is merely a cleverly disguised imposter.

at least that's what i tell myself when i'm drooling over his hair

me too!

i've heard u guys kidding around about how he curls his hair but didn't really think it was true...i'm kinda saddened..:tears:

but i'll get over it....:teehee:

I thought it was a joke too. :teehee:

i refuse to believe that is really Mika :shun: that is merely a cleverly disguised imposter.

at least that's what i tell myself when i'm drooling over his hair

You can't live in a lie forever, one day you'll have to accept the fact that every now and then he does things to his hair we'd rather not know of. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I didn't knew MFC had so many believers in Mika's fake curls :roftl: And look at the pic once more, he's getting ready for the makeup too :mf_rosetinted: I think we should close threads about curls and skin pores, their beauty is fake :shun:

I didn't knew MFC had so many believers in Mika's fake curls :roftl: And look at the pic once more, he's getting ready for the makeup too :mf_rosetinted: I think we should close threads about curls and skin pores, their beauty is fake :shun:

:naughty::aah: and he obviously didnt want us to see it was him...in fact, where's the proof that it IS him? :mf_rosetinted: