The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I just said weird, I like it :teehee:

Now tell me this isn't weird :mf_rosetinted:

rggeze.jpg

ugh, I love him. -.-

I apologise for reposting this from the gasmics thread, but all I can see in this picture are these jeans.

252402-mika-arrive-aux-studios-de-r.jpg

Pants that are too short = burn my eyes! :roftl:

Except for the rolled up pants. They're adorable. :teehee:

sames xD but are sure it's not just because he got up? :aah:

I apologise for reposting this from the gasmics thread, but all I can see in this picture are these jeans.

He tends to have short trousers and I guess that's for a good reason :aah:

He tends to have short trousers and I guess that's for a good reason :aah:

it's probably hard finding pants that are long enough for his loooong legs.

besides, give 'em a few minutes & they'll probably fall down enough that they look normal :teehee:

Those pants are already falling down! The pocket is on his thigh.

One of my colleagues came by my desk while I was watching a Lollipop video and Mika was wearing a chicken outfit or something similar. And she said "Oh look at that guy walking on stilts!" :roftl:

One of my colleagues came by my desk while I was watching a Lollipop video and Mika was wearing a chicken outfit or something similar. And she said "Oh look at that guy walking on stilts!" :roftl:

:roftl:

Did you tell her that he is that tall?

oh dear! she didn't say anything about the fact he was wearing an animal costume or about the fact you were watching it at your desk? :roftl:

do you know how hard it is to buy pants that are long enough with those legs?!:mf_rosetinted: I'm not as tall as mika (at all) and I already have trouble finding pants that are long enough. I need to go to jeans shops and I can never wear any of the pants they sell in H&M and shops like that. :aah:

Did you tell her that he is that tall?

Yes. :roftl: My boss is actually taller than Mika but he doesn't seem to have Mika's too tight/too small clothes problems. :mf_rosetinted:

oh dear! she didn't say anything about the fact he was wearing an animal costume or about the fact you were watching it at your desk? :roftl:

No she is used to it by now. :roftl:

My boss's boss actually saw Mika at Glastonbury and thought he was great. They all know I'm nuts. :freak:

I need to go to jeans shops and I can never wear any of the pants they sell in H&M and shops like that. :aah:

Yeah well Mika is not shopping at H&M. In fact it seems like everyone he knows is a designer or a seamstress, including his immediate family so I'm not quite sure why he has this problem. :naughty:

Yes. :roftl:My boss is actually taller than Mika but he doesn't seem to have Mika's too tight/too small clothes problems. :mf_rosetinted:

No she is used to it by now. :roftl:

My boss's boss actually saw Mika at Glastonbury and thought he was great. They all know I'm nuts. :freak:

Yeah well Mika is not shopping at H&M. In fact it seems like everyone he knows is a designer or a seamstress, including his immediate family so I'm not quite sure why he has this problem. :naughty:

really? wow he's one tall dude then!!:teehee:

sounds like mika's 'problem' is more like mika's 'choice' :teehee::naughty:

Pssshh....he's a gangster OBV. :glasses3::ap_rosetinted:

do you know how hard it is to buy pants that are long enough with those legs?!:mf_rosetinted: I'm not as tall as mika (at all) and I already have trouble finding pants that are long enough. I need to go to jeans shops and I can never wear any of the pants they sell in H&M and shops like that. :aah:

And for shortish people, skinny jeans just crinkle :aah:

How tall are you then?

I have the opposite problem: pants that fit my wide hips are too long for me. :teehee:

This is what I was thinking about too... Same thing with his jackets, the sleeves are almost always too short for him. :naughty:

good point :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

How tall are you then?

I have the opposite problem: pants that fit my wide hips are too long for me. :teehee:

I'm around 1m78.

wide hips are a pain in the ass, I have them too :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

good point :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm around 1m78.

wide hips are a pain in the ass, I have them too :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Welcome to the club! :naughty: They are annoying indeed.

I must admit though, that i quite like that picture. He looks great, except for the too short pants and the disappointingly boring colour of socks. :naughty:

I love his hair in the picture, that flippy style is awesome. :wub2:

Oh I thought that hoodie was really cute because it's an astronaut, like him. He should probably roll up the cuffs though. :naughty:

I'll probably end up getting mocked for saying this, but I think that hoodie is extremely cute! :mf_lustslow: It looks comfy. I want it. :teehee:

:aah: really?

I find it awful..maybe it's just me :dunno::aah:

I think I have an emotional attachment to some of the things that Mika wears and it's not so much about aesthetics. It's often the reason I hate other things he wears as well. :naughty:

My friends and I bought him a pair of nice braces and I had to fly home but they gave them to him a few minutes after that photo was taken and he seemed to genuinely like them.

[YOUTUBE]LpndO_L-X7Q[/YOUTUBE]

So I guess that's why I like the hoodie. :blush-anim-cl: