The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I think I have an emotional attachment to some of the things that Mika wears and it's not so much about aesthetics. It's often the reason I hate other things he wears as well. :naughty:

My friends and I bought him a pair of nice braces and I had to fly home but they gave them to him a few minutes after that photo was taken and he seemed to genuinely like them.

[YOUTUBE]LpndO_L-X7Q[/YOUTUBE]

So I guess that's why I like the hoodie. :blush-anim-cl:

aww, that's so cute, yeah I would feel the same if I were you :pinkbow:

he's adorable :fangurl:

I think I have an emotional attachment to some of the things that Mika wears and it's not so much about aesthetics. It's often the reason I hate other things he wears as well. :naughty:

My friends and I bought him a pair of nice braces and I had to fly home but they gave them to him a few minutes after that photo was taken and he seemed to genuinely like them.

[YOUTUBE]LpndO_L-X7Q[/YOUTUBE]

So I guess that's why I like the hoodie. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww I love his reaction - that's so adorable! It's a shame you didn't get to be there when he got them, but I bet seeing that video made you go all :fangurl: ! :teehee:

It's a shame you didn't get to be there when he got them, but I bet seeing that video made you go all :fangurl: ! :teehee:

Well I was all fangurly in the first place or I wouldn't have bought him the braces. :roftl: It wasn't something that was planned but we were shopping for someone else and I saw some braces that were almost exactly the same as the ones he wears in the BIOTG video. They were navy blue and pink striped instead of just pink which I liked because I thought the pink ones were over the top. :naughty: We were all on a Mika high for various reasons so we decided to get them for him. But yes it was really nice seeing the video since I couldn't be there.

Yes the hair is just amazing. it's always the hair. and the white with blue combination :wub2:

anyone knows if there are more pics in that series? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

There are a few, I think....but I dont know where to find them right now. Not helpful, sorry. :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
But it fits to his jacket!

It was definitely made with the thoughts about Mika :wink2:

tumblr_l4qg7qkXyd1qawnxco1_500.jpg

:lmfao:

They'd be perfect if the white edges (whatever they're called, I have no idea) were red-striped like they are in the jacket too!

Couldn't help but notice how short the sleeves are again in an otherwise perfectly fitting jacket. Awww. :teehee:

I don't remember who it was..but somebody from MFC told me that THIS pic should be in this thread.. O.o

76394_477584266691_549361691_5619643_5627678_n-1.jpg

totally :boxed: and I think someone had posted it in this thread... somewhere :aah:

edit: I don't think that's Mika at all... I mean, by looking at the arms, the skin colour and the dressing style (:mf_rosetinted:) I don't belive that's him!

totally :boxed: and I think someone had posted it in this thread... somewhere :aah:

edit: I don't think that's Mika at all... I mean, by looking at the arms, the skin colour and the dressing style (:mf_rosetinted:) I don't belive that's him!

I don't believe it too! :mf_rosetinted: But wait, he has boobs... Maybe it is that what Priscilla Renea meant by her tweet? :naughty:

So, if it is Mika - I'm a lucky gal (isn't it, wifey :wink2: )

I don't believe it too! :mf_rosetinted: But wait, he has boobs... Maybe it is that what Priscilla Renea meant by her tweet? :naughty:

So, if it is Mika - I'm a lucky gal (isn't it, wifey :wink2: )

it's not MIKA, it's angi :naughty:

Do you think it is perfectly fitted? It looks about 3 sizes too small to me and not just in the sleeves. :roftl:

Really? :teehee: I think it looks pretty good. Then again I know nothing about male clothing. :lmfao:

:fisch:

shoesw.png

OMG! :lmfao:

I'd rather see him wear those blue ones though. That ugly brown combined with the pink of those pants is a bit too much to take in. Maybe it's because I'm having a headache. :naughty:

Here are the stripes for the jacket :mf_rosetinted:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQLUB5SDQV5_CgjF3R6kp8RDmlLzh9O7RfUIC5AlOMZTqibJvOuw

Everyone wears things like that here :teehee: We call them 'alpargatas' and they are cheap I think :aah: I'm gonna get a pair, put stitches on it and pretend they are Louboutin's :mf_rosetinted:

:fisc h:

shoesw.png

:roftl::roftl:

it's not MIKA, it's angi :naughty:

:lmfao: Was about to say the same :aah: