The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

it's like this:

wr.jpg

which is pretty similar to the one i have actually - it goes around ur wrist but i won't call it a purse - it's smaller plus mine has nice manly angles :teehee:

oh, i see! it's cute but i think i'd annoy me. i'd always be hitting myself with it or getting it into water or something :teehee:

why are we talking about my flat butt when we could be talking about Mika's?

001pf2hk.jpg

no clothes to complain about here :thumb_yello:

:drool: this never gets old...

oh, i see! it's cute but i think i'd annoy me. i'd always be hitting myself with it or getting it into water or something :teehee:

:blink: ok :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think I've seen this here. It is weird :aah:

1832610231_1.jpg

He was wearing this at campo pequeno and he looked drop dead gorgeous...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I wouldn't give the credit for that to the clothes... :naughty: That shirt/hoodie/whatevs is just plain weird! I'm tempted to pull his tie! :teehee:

Are you sure those were his clothes that day? I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure, i'll get some pics, hold on....:thumb_yello:

I wouldn't give the credit for that to the clothes... :naughty: That shirt/hoodie/whatevs is just plain weird! I'm tempted to pull his tie! :teehee:

That's not a tie...it's a weird sweat shirt open in the middle...

Cool, I may be wrong of course, waiting for evidence... :bleh:

I've been trying to find pics of that m&g but can't seem to find any, not even in the Campo Pequeno thread...

I'll post them when i find it, but i could swear it's the same sweat shirt, as my son has a similar one and i even commented about that on that day....:dunno:

I've been trying to find pics of that m&g but can't seem to find any, not even in the Campo Pequeno thread...

I'll post them when i find it, but i could swear it's the same sweat shirt, as my son has a similar one and i even commented about that on that day....:dunno:

Then you're probably right, I just couldn't remember what he was wearing on the night, but thought it was not something we had seen before.

:huglove: