2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Thanks to the people who post this' date=' btw I wish i could be there, but it was hard to get magic numbers so i'm kinda jealous.. anyway, what i want to ask is, and so sorry for being such an idiot, but which songs are BIOTG and WAG? Again, i feel like a stupid for ask that, so sorry!! :boxed: And so sorry for my english too Ú.Ù[/quote']

Blame It On The Girls and We Are Golden. :wink2:

Has anyone posted Vanessa's videos yet? She was sitting on the other side of the piano.

[YOUTUBE]VyT4_ZVtik0[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you!

This version of Rains is utterly amazing. I totally prefer the slow version to the dance beat one on the CD.

"I thought I found the man I wanted..." !? I'm not imagining it, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

"I thought I found the man I wanted..." !? I'm not imagining it, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

No, I heard him loud and clear at the time. :shocked::teehee:

maybe it´s the original lyrics when he wrote that :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I was thinking. Like the bore/whore line.

Then the following line should be "until I turned him into something new" :naughty:

No, not necessarily so. The version he sang makes perfect sense:

you might have found someone you thought would be the one until the person turned you into something you did not want to be. So when you realise that, you end the relationship.

That's what I was thinking. Like the bore/whore line.

I was thinking it is such a shame he remembers the lyrics of Love Today so well as I would have loved to hear him sing

"I've been wasting so much time, gonna go now and get what's mine" :roftl:

Edited by suzie

I was thinking it is such a shame he remembers the lyrics of Love Today so well as I would have loved to hear him sing

"I've been wasting so much time, gonna go now and get what's mine" :roftl:

I'm not even sure that "love" is the original intent with that song, especially the "love, love me". Nice euphemism though. :naughty:

No, not necessarily so. The version he sang makes perfect sense:

you might have found someone you thought would be the one until the person turned you into something you did not want to be. So when you realise that, you end the relationship.

This is the original meaning. On the vid the following line is not very clear and I can't hear the subject but it continues "...turn 'im into something new".

Actually it's not important at all! It's (one of) my favourite song(s) ever and I hate anatomising it. Fingers crossed and hope I can soon forget about it and keep enjoying the song without puzzling over insignificant issues like this.

I'm not even sure that "love" is the original intent with that song, especially the "love, love me". Nice euphemism though. :naughty:

Sometimes he sings hey boy instead of hey girl :naughty:

I didn't notice his original lyrics for Rain during the gig, but heard them later while watching vids.

can you please tell us which lyrics you think were the original,please?:mf_rosetinted:

spill the beans:mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes he sings hey boy instead of hey girl :naughty:

I didn't notice his original lyrics for Rain during the gig, but heard them later while watching vids.

i´m very good at faces :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: is it you the only girl we can see in vanessa´s vids?? it´s just that i watched rain to see that girl´s reaction to the new lyrics,and she didn´t react... is it you???

i was waiting for :blink: or :shocked: or maybe :aah::roftl: but nothing.....

:lmfao:

can you please tell us which lyrics you think were the original,please?:mf_rosetinted:

i´m very good at faces :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: is it you the only girl we can see in vanessa´s vids?? it´s just that i watched rain to see that girl´s reaction to the new lyrics,and she didn´t react... is it you???

Even Sunshine shook his head after the line :roftl:

Lol, I was thinking of the band, and watching iMMa and David on the other side etc, so I really didn't notice the lyrics that time. I should be singing myself so I could notice the difference, but I don't usually sing at gigs because my voice is really bad :aah: No one wants to hear me singing :roftl: So that's why I didn't react to the lyrics. I noticed them at home when I watching/listening to it and singing myself too :teehee:

don´t ****!!!!! :aah:

*goes to watch the vid again*

i was so focused in tiibet or whoever that girl is,and i didn´t look at david

I don't know if you can see it in Vanessa's vid. I saw it in the other one. Eva's?

[YOUTUBE]gGrjfNjbTeA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Siu

Lol, I was thinking of the band, and watching iMMa and David on the other side etc, so I really didn't notice the lyrics that time. I should be singing myself so I could notice the difference, but I don't usually sing at gigs because my voice is really bad :aah: No one wants to hear me singing :roftl: So that's why I didn't react to the lyrics. I noticed them at home when I watching/listening to it and singing myself too :teehee:

:aah::aah:

well,maybe it´s way better not to notice it at that moment than burst out laughing in such a tiny room!! :aah: :aah:

This is the original meaning. On the vid the following line is not very clear and I can't hear the subject but it continues "...turn 'im into something new".

I think by that time he already realised what he sang in the first line ..

Even Sunshine shook his head after the line :roftl:

I don't think the band or anyone reacted in any special way. David was simply enjoying the music.

Btw, I really liked how he talked back to Mika when he said something like "I'm just as bad as you" to which he replied ."Is that possible?" :naughty:

Edited by suzie

I think by that time he had already realised what he sang in the first line ..

Yeah I think he realised he made a mistake in the lyrics and went back to lyrics that we all know. I haven't watched the video since I first saw it but if I remember rightly I think I remember seeing Mika pull a face as if to say "oops I sang that wrong!" after he did it, but I might have imagined it lol.

btw... ehrm... tell me you are not mistaking love today for this song

:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah something like that. :teehee:

I wonder if he would admit it if he was asked.

well,maybe it´s way better not to notice it at that moment than burst out laughing in such a tiny room!! :aah: :aah:

I was laughing a lot. I am not really shy anyway but after a few glasses of champagne...well... :mf_rosetinted:

I am really scared to see the official video. :aah:

Yeah I think he realised he made a mistake in the lyrics and went back to lyrics that we all know. I haven't watched the video since I first saw it but if I remember rightly I think I remember seeing Mika pull a face as if to say "oops I sang that wrong!" after he did it, but I might have imagined it lol.

I think he was like this: ...Was it me who was the fool? Thought I found... (Noo!:blink::aah: what am I singing:doh:, it's better to say "the man I wanted".. than say "the man you wanted")

:wink2::dunno:

the biggest THANK YOU to Christine for such a detailed report ... i wouldn't have told about it better )))

and for the links to Vanessa's videos ... and thanks to Vanessa for her videos ... coz her view point was really really good!!!

i really enjoyed this Mika-band interaction part and improvisation ... and how Mika conducted the band showing everybody what he wants from each member

only now watching the video i realize that it was a full-length set )) coz during the gig i hadn't even notices how time passed