Not everything needs a thread

true:mf_rosetinted:

for me it´s still "no bitch to burn" in kickass:aah::roftl: I never read what the lyrics are really like:teehee:

:roftl::roftl: and for me is "we're running with god on our knees" :aah::biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl: and for me is "we're running with god on our knees" :aah::biggrin2:

:lmfao: that one´s good:roftl:

or the fact that I wondered what the word "Kachinga" means when I first listened to Grace Kelly:aah::teehee: (I push it on the fact that I´ve got no clue of english:roftl:)

(I even googled it :tinted:)

:lmfao: that one´s good:roftl:

or the fact that I wondered what the word "Kachinga" means when I first listened to Grace Kelly:aah::teehee: (I push it on the fact that I´ve got no clue of english:roftl:)

(I even googled it :tinted:)

Yeah,they don't have Mikaish on google translate :sneaky2:

Now,that you mention it,I listened to Kick ass again and you're right,I heard "no bitch to burn" too :roftl::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,they don't have Mikaish on google translate :sneaky2:

Now,that you mention it,I listened to Kick ass again and you're right,I heard "no bitch to burn" too :roftl::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I don´t get why it´s not on there:shocked:...or a seperate dictionary for it:shocked:

:roftl::roftl:I`m glad I`m not the only one:naughty:

omg glad to see I wasn't the only one who kept getting it like that.I would feel like such a fool singing it and keep end up saying that rather than 'blood' xD I'm such an idiot

omg glad to see I wasn't the only one who kept getting it like that.I would feel like such a fool singing it and keep end up saying that rather than 'blood' xD I'm such an idiot

:roftl: Oh,really,it's anyone who can hear there "blood"??:aah: And another one from Billy Brown: "don't let the whales let you drown" :biggrin2: Oh,that weird Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:Oh,really,it's anyone who can hear there "blood"??:aah: And another one from Billy Brown: "don't let the whales let you drown" :biggrin2: Oh,that weird Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Me! :pinkbow: Then again I always hear that "no bitch to burn" too. I noticed it some time ago and thought "nah, surely it can't be that, could it be 'no witch to burn'?" I'm not sure how that would make much more sense but hey, they did burn people who were suspected of witchcraft just a few hundred years ago. Then I checked it and saw it's "no bridge to burn" and was like oh. :boxed:

Me! :pinkbow: Then again I always hear that "no bitch to burn" too. I noticed it some time ago and thought "nah, surely it can't be that, could it be 'no witch to burn'?" I'm not sure how that would make much more sense but hey, they did burn people who were suspected of witchcraft just a few hundred years ago. Then I checked it and saw it's "no bridge to burn" and was like oh. :boxed:

Ok,I listened to it again,still hear God! :mf_rosetinted: And Oh my God,he's looking so good on those glasses,I'm going to watch it again and again,till I'll hear "blood" :naughty:

I used to listen to Any Other World in 2007 and hear 'bitter pizza man' :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I always hear 'pizza pizza man'! It didn't happen until someone pointed it out but afterwards that's all I've been able to hear. :roftl:

:lmfao:

how is that even possible? :aah:

It's simple,go and listen to it now again and you'll see: first time he says "pizza pizza man" and second one "bitter pizza man" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It's simple,go and listen to it now again and you'll see: first time he says "pizza pizza man" and second one "bitter pizza man" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I just listened to it:shocked: pizza pizza man:shocked::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
I ran into this when I was googling for something obviously it was something Bieber-related. :teehee:

ac5415c7-4553-4e41-9d9f-aca4108da2e0.png

Why is J-Biebz categorized as crazy though? I don't get it.

Mika IS popular :shun:

I think Bieber in the "interesting voice" category is more dubious than the "crazy". :naughty:

True, true, but notice how it's written: it's "interesting" voice. :naughty: Reminded me of the tweet Mika re-tweeted:

Yulia Bananita ‏ @YulsMcFuls

@mikasounds @LadyMeeks "interesting", Thats my fav word to use when I dont have the heart to say that something isnt quite lovely jubbly.

Bring a vacuum cleaner and I will meet you there with my industrial strength magnet. :lmfao:

deal! i'll bring our industrial vacuum :naughty:

what a freak accident though.

i hope the driver & passenger will be ok

There was also a truck that lost its load of candies

what a mess! :naughty:

I'm just so excited right now...

I just found out that Hanson are coming to Australia in September, and what makes it even better is that the Sydney show is on a Saturday! Unfortunately, it's the same day as my niece's birthday and it's the day after a ball in town that the pipe band I play in is performing at, but I just can't not go. I missed out on them in 1997 and in 2004/5, so I know if I don't go this time I'll regret it.

But yay! Hanson!