Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

Hi guys,

I've been a bit away because i had perianal abcess drainage surgery this week and it has a quite painful recovery...

But keep doing what you doing here coz i like to check this once in a while and it makes me smile..(not laugh coz i wont dare to laugh these days it hurts like hell)...

xxx

Wonka

i'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well :( i hope you're all healed up & back asap :flowers2:

Get well card from Mika to Wonka ...

08b364a4-a079-469b-a522-33a4582bef44.jpg

:roftl:

emphasis on the chicken :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

edit to my posts about Melachi picture :-)) of course I was only joking. I'm sure she was very happy to see Mika. I just think she may be a bit confused...cause looking at all the dogs in my family....dogs are basically about hierarchy, right? so they know who is above them and below them. they also try to get higher in hierarchy....(so they basically always competed with cats...or young children...) so the person who gives food is very important, the person who walks is very important, the person who caresses is very imp....etc. (in my family it wasn't necessarily the same person....) and of course who is the alpha male. my father was the alpha male but my grandmother feeded, we (my brother and I) played with them, so I think the dogs in my family didn't have the one owner or the favourite person....and because Mika was far away I don't know about Melachi's feelings . so basically I'm sure she loves him but it may be a bit strange to her too . (by the way I think Mika is an alpha male but I don't know if he knows about it ;-) maybe he thinks he is like the "grey eminence". and sure he is a grey eminence too)

edit to my posts about Melachi picture :-)) of course I was only joking. I'm sure she was very happy to see Mika. I just think she may be a bit confused...cause looking at all the dogs in my family....dogs are basically about hierarchy, right? so they know who is above them and below them. they also try to get higher in hierarchy....(so they basically always competed with cats...or young children...) so the person who gives food is very important, the person who walks is very important, the person who caresses is very imp....etc. (in my family it wasn't necessarily the same person....) and of course who is the alpha male. my father was the alpha male but my grandmother feeded, we (my brother and I) played with them, so I think the dogs in my family didn't have the one owner or the favourite person....and because Mika was far away I don't know about Melachi's feelings . so basically I'm sure she loves him but it may be a bit strange to her too . (by the way I think Mika is an alpha male but I don't know if he knows about it ;-) maybe he thinks he is like the "grey eminence". and sure he is a grey eminence too)

Of course you were joking :thumb_yello:

This is Wonkaland :naughty:

:fisch:

:shocked: that is not true I didn't pee in my bed when moma locked me in my room. Who told you that?

2012y01m31d_075737906.jpg

Here you go Mika:

pull-up.jpg

Hahahahahahaha ... tell her that I’ll come over to sing soft kitty to her … hahahahahahaha …

MIKACannes-YachtNRJ_0027.jpg

Awwww yay!

*Tries to get sick so Mika will sing Soft Kitty to her*